Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,619 members, 7,809,274 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:08 AM

Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) (61963 Views)

Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church / Deeper Life Church Suspends Wedding In Bayelsa As Couple Eats From Same Plate / Adedunke Onibokun, Sound Engineer At Deeper Life Church Commissioning. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) by giftedshantel(m): 6:03pm On Dec 13, 2017
The building of the church began 7 years ago not 15 years please take note!
Re: Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) by Etfash(m): 6:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
If the church is growing in an accelerated manner in Nigeria against current economic realities, it could be that they know what some industry, schools and even hospital operators don't know.

The noise about tithe and offering should be put to rest already. Every organization has a modus operandi. Why should anyone accuse the church of theirs. For me, a lot of people who claim to be free thinkers are just enemies of anything God. If these same church overseers embark on charity works, they are condemned, I remember Pst. Adeboye being criticized for donating an ambulance to Israel sometimes ago. The argument was that, the ambulance was needed more in Nigeria. But, big time captain of industries understand these things... There are times you make some sacrifices to get what you want. Today, the R.C.C.G is growing in Israel, a nation that previously disallowed other churches apart from Catholic. Now, that is wisdom which business owners should learn.

Furthermore, consider the rate at which churches are spreading, these people know that some will die out while others will remain. If the probability of one enduring in 20 is 20%, the chance of two surviving in 100 becomes increased. Not many business operators reason like that. What about sacrifices? How many business owners with the success of any of these big time overseers work as hard as they do? Let's be sincere, it is foolishness to expect to get out of life more than we put to it.

If Dangote buys aircraft, we celebrate him, the same goes for the so called celebrities we talk so much about. Truth be told, who needs aircraft more between Pst. E.A Adeboye who needs to be in all continents of the world more than once in a year and sometimes at unscheduled times, and P. Square who goes for shows not necessarily all over the world and at scheduled times more than 90% of the times? The truth is this, many of these people crying fouls are outright enemies of God's kingdom. They may not want to agree with this fact, but there is a spirit with them that counters anything "God".

Finally, there are followers many have nicknamed Zombies, well, from personal experience, there is NO sincere follower of Biblical Principles that can be poor. Don't mention Lazarus the beggar... He had little understanding of the scriptures. May I state here with every sincerity, if you live holy and are poor, God refer to you as "my people" also. But HE knows your destruction is your poverty and it's because you lack knowledge. If all you know about God is what you hear from somebody, then you have not started.

Cheers.
Re: Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) by Johnson5258: 6:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
[Realityquote author=zionmde post=63232587]
Sharrap
U collect tithes period.
Do u screen the tithes to know if they are from looters or not?
Have ur church won more souls than LFC or CE or Synagogue or redeemed?
Spiritually uncircumcised man is trying to divide the body of Christ and hypocrites like u are choosing the side of the divide u want to belong to. Instead of identifying with the unity of the body of Christ.

All this my church is this my church is that other churches are bad has to stop. Unless its only ur church that genuinely makes up the body of Christ.

Happy for DLCF though. God deserves the most beautiful structures on earth. The church will keep marching on. [/quote]
Re: Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) by giftedshantel(m): 7:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
Johnson5258:
[Realityquote author=zionmde post=63232587]
Sharrap
U collect tithes period.
Spiritually uncircumcised man is trying to divide the body of Christ and hypocrites like u are choosing the side of the divide u want to belong to. Instead of identifying with the unity of the body of Christ.

All this my church is this my church is that other churches are bad has to stop. Unless its only ur church that genuinely makes up the body of Christ.

Happy for DLCF though. God deserves the most beautiful structures on earth. The church will keep marching on.
I'm very sure they've won more souls than CE and Synagogue but not LFC or RCCG
Re: Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) by zionmde: 7:46pm On Dec 13, 2017
giftedshantel:

I'm very sure they've won more souls than CE and Synagogue but not LFC or RCCG
My post is not meant for any comparison. But u know nothing about CE. I don't think I have seen a church that distributed over 150 million complete Bible and over 500 million Christian devotional in one year.
Anyway it's not a competition, it's a personal race. God is only going to ask us how much souls we won and not how much souls our church won
Re: Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) by giftedshantel(m): 8:13pm On Dec 13, 2017
zionmde:

My post is not meant for any comparison. But u know nothing about CE. I don't think I have seen a church that distributed over 150 million complete Bible and over 500 million Christian devotional in one year.
Anyway it's not a competition, it's a personal race. God is only going to ask us how much souls we won and not how much souls our church won
Thats a better point!
I accept what you just wrote not the previous one!
Re: Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) by ZombiePUNISHER: 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
fof1:

IGNORANCE IS D BANE OF D SOCIETY. PLS TRY AND VISIT D VENUE FOR UR SPIRITUAL BENEFITS. TRUE CHRISTIANITY IS RARE AND VERY HARD TO COME BY.HUMBLE URSELF AND COME FORTH WITH HUMILITY TO SERVE GOD TRULY.

Can a pastor do without taking his congregation money in the name of tithes?
You are the ignorant one
Keep donating your money to a pastor that owns 5 private jets while that your neighbor cannot eat this night
God help you see the light

Re: Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) by Iduatei(m): 10:25pm On Dec 13, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:
We can never get it right in this country
And I have absorbed the political elites from any blame

The citizenry are bunch of fools
It is on record that the number of churches in Lagos is more than that of the entire West Africa
The religious edifice in Nigeria be it Muslim or Christian can certainly compete with their counterparts all over the globe

But can we say same about the hospitals...universities and what have you
We now carry religion on our head even more than the people that brought it to us
We have thrown common sense through the window

God will not come down from heaven and fix this country for us
He in his inifite mercy gave us brains to do so
Lets make use of it

no smoke you no gree. see yourself now
Re: Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) by damosky12(m): 10:45pm On Dec 13, 2017
zionmde:

Sharrap
U collect tithes period.

Happy for DLCF though. God deserves the most beautiful structures on earth. The church will keep marching on.

God bless you.
A devil came with doctrines to subtly attack the church and lead men away from the fold and you find "Christians" lacking discernment. Some have even departed from the faith thinking they are being enlightened.
Re: Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) by janeIBfashion(f): 12:44am On Dec 14, 2017
ArcFresky:
This is a church am proud off
collect tithes, not from looters not to buy private jets, but to bring more men to christ.

P.s once u start living large and giving big, believe me, you will be questioned as to the source of your wealth.
you are right sir, well said
Re: Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) by gGGODDd(m): 5:05am On Dec 14, 2017
zionmde:

Sharrap
U collect tithes period.

u r just a 21st century slave who still worship fellow men and controlled by the most ancient form of terrorism "church". how many standard hospitals are in Nigeria? yet u celebrate a mega church buildn. u will suffer long, how many laboratories and research centres are in Nigeria? how does the existence of ur stupid mega church building improve the poor start of Nigerian economy? does ur hopeless mega church provide food for the poor and serve as shelter for the poor? No. but rather church robs n loots the public. If church still controls ur life in this 21st century then be sure you have no future and u will die being a slave of the church.
Re: Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) by enshy: 9:35am On Dec 14, 2017
gGGODDd:
u r just a 21st century slave who still worship fellow men and controlled by the most ancient form of terrorism "church". how many standard hospitals are in Nigeria? yet u celebrate a mega church buildn. u will suffer long, how many laboratories and research centres are in Nigeria? how does the existence of ur stupid mega church building improve the poor start of Nigerian economy? does ur hopeless mega church provide food for the poor and serve as shelter for the poor? No. but rather church robs n loots the public. If church still controls ur life in this 21st century then be sure you have no future and u will die being a slave of the church.
Why does the poor suddenly become an issue for the Church alone?
What have you done for the poor?
What have I, the other guy there, Seun nairaland done for the poor?
How many lives of the poor on this platform has any of us (including Seun) touched?
In our homes, do we treat our spouses well, satisfy our children, support our parents....Someone who can't keep his marriage is helping the poor, he abandons his wife and children but helps the poor. Someone who rubbishes his parents and elders helps the poor when he has several poor people in his bosom...How many of us take care of our poor employees? Our maids? Our gate keepers? Our drivers?
Liars, Enemies of the Gospel, Men destined for eternal darkness, they preach what they don't do.
Their drivers suffer but come to Facebook to tell us they paid someone's rent for 10 years...Have they paid their parents rent? In laws rent? Employees rent?
Biko, indeed the Bible is clear 'Men love darkness rather than light'
On this path I have chosen and sold my life to, no man can stop nor slow me down!! Amen!!!
Too late to go back....It is Christ till death!!!

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) by ZombiePUNISHER: 11:30am On Dec 14, 2017
Iduatei:

no smoke you no gree. see yourself now

God almighty will save you from gods of men
Re: Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) by vanV: 11:59am On Dec 14, 2017
ZombiePUNISHER:
We can never get it right in this country
And I have absorbed the political elites from any blame

The citizenry are bunch of fools
It is on record that the number of churches in Lagos is more than that of the entire West Africa
The religious edifice in Nigeria be it Muslim or Christian can certainly compete with their counterparts all over the globe

But can we say same about the hospitals...universities and what have you
We now carry religion on our head even more than the people that brought it to us
We have thrown common sense through the window

God will not come down from heaven and fix this country for us
He in his inifite mercy gave us brains to do so
Lets make use of it

we can never makes it impossible..
with God All things are possible.
we all should start using we can, why can't we.. I strongly believe we can.
stop laying course on Nigerians.
we can stop saying this, we can stop saying that.
no ill tot, just correct the word we can't.
Re: Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) by farem: 8:12pm On Dec 14, 2017
ArcFresky:
This is a church am proud off
collect tithes, not from looters not to buy private jets, but to bring more men to christ.

P.s once u start living large and giving big, believe me, you will be questioned as to the source of your wealth.

When you hear something like this you know it's coming from a child in faith. Many claim church by association but never by assimilation.
Those who have been immersed by the teaching of PA W F Kumuyi will not speak this way. It's possible you'reborn there but the place failed to born (impact) you
Re: Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) by ojoagba: 2:12pm On Dec 16, 2017
anonimi:

Such a shallow statement.
Have you heard of TAXES

[img]https://theblackhistorymonthproject.files./2012/02/tubman-quote.jpg?w=500[/img]

shallow indeed. sir or ma, sincerely tell me who u helped since jan 2017? since the church cant be richer than churches, why are the rich governments not responsible to the miserable lives in their country? when was the last time people who are accusing the church gathered themselves to fight the government in their failures despite all manners of taxes including PAYEE? DO YOU THE MILLIONS OF PEOPLE THESE BIG CHURCHES EMPLOY? DO YOU THINK OF THE MULTIPLIER EFFECTS IN THE SOCIETY AND THEIR FAMILIES? LASTLY, WHY WOULDNT THOSE INSULTING BIG PASTORS DEVELOP THEIR TALENTS AND USE THE MONEY TO STOP POVERTY IN THE WORLD? STINGY PEOPLE ALWAYS EXPECT SO MUCH FROM OTHERS, WHY? LET STOP RANTING ON SOCIAL MEDIA. THE COURT ROOM IS OPEN FOR ANY BODY TO SUE THESE MEN. THE USELESS NOISE DOES NOT AFFECT THEM AND THE SALVATION OF TRUE WORSHIPERS. SHALOM!
Re: Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) by ojoagba: 2:19pm On Dec 16, 2017
frosbel2:

Beautiful temple to the glory of Kumuiyi and his holier than thou followers.

The church is not under attack;The church is decaying from within with the hypocrisy, lying, philandering, adultery, stealing ( tithe, seeds etc ), oppression of the poor and helpless, and a host of other evils plaguing the minds of the churchians and their lying prophets.

OGA, THE PREACHING OF THE WORD OF GOD IS NOT FOR PASTORS ALONE. CARRY YOUR BIBLE, HIT THE STREETS AND TELL THE WORLD ABOUT CHRIST. ON POVERTY, AM PRETTY SURE YOU GOT TALENT (S).PLS, USE THE TALENT TO MAKE COOL MONEY AND STOP THE POVERTY IN THE WORLD. NO BODY TALKS ABOUT THE MILLIONS OF JOBS THESE BIG CHURCHES OFFER TO THE SOCIETY. THE WORLD WAS MOCKING THESE MEN WHEN THEY WERE POOR AND PREACHING THE GOSPEL. AS AT THE TIME WHEN POVERTY WAS THE SECOND NAME OF CHURCHES, THESE MEN ABANDONED LUCRATIVE JOBS LIKE LECTURING JUST TO PURSUE AFTER GOD NOW, GOD IS REWARDING THEM AND SOME FOLKS ARE PAID, WHY? THOSE SHOUTING, HOW MANY SOULS HAVE THEY HELPED? ARE THE COURT ROOMS NOT OPEN FOR ANY BODY TO SUE ANY BODY? WHO MADE US JUDGE OVER OTHER MORTALS? PEOPLE ARE HERE SHOUTING ON SOCIAL MEDIA AS IF THEY ARE NOT THE WORST MISERS. SHALOM!
Re: Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) by Magjoel(m): 2:42pm On Dec 16, 2017
I'm very proud of my church
Re: Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) by anonimi: 4:27pm On Dec 16, 2017
ojoagba:
shallow indeed. sir or ma, sincerely tell me who u helped since jan 2017? since the church cant be richer than churches, why are the rich governments not responsible to the miserable lives in their country? when was the last time people who are accusing the church gathered themselves to fight the government in their failures despite all manners of taxes including PAYEE?

They are not responsible because they are protected from the anger of the masses by the gods of men in churches AND mosques.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-NJK-XutYzIA/WBzkFfeasxI/AAAAAAAAOTM/wG9319CtJToqVfkH5F5WrvRXh78W4jvgQCLcB/s1600/FB_IMG_1478287595574.jpg[/img]

1 Like

Re: Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) by Edmanpumpin(m): 8:31am On Dec 17, 2017
ArcFresky:

Funny though...
I wont dignify you with a response.
You have no response to give.
You made a foool of yourself joining the gets of hell against the church and body of Christ.
Go figure.
Re: Deeper Life Church Completes Headquarters After 15 Years (Photos) by orunto27: 11:17am On Dec 17, 2017
Kumuyi, another Solomon of our time. May The Lord bless The House you've just built for Him.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Jimmy Odukoya Succeeds Father As Senior Pastor Of Fountain Of Life Church / Is It Sinful To Wear Trousers As A Christian Lady? / 2017 Prophecies By Pastor Joshua Iginla

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.