Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,694 members, 7,831,163 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 02:42 PM

Who Among These 4 Men Will Fight Corruption With Little Or No Sentiment? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Among These 4 Men Will Fight Corruption With Little Or No Sentiment? (820 Views)

It Doesn't Take Decades To Fight Corruption, Rwandan President Tells Buhari / Who Among These 4 Men Will Fight Corruption With Little Or No Sentiment? / Buhari Is Using Jonathan’s Ideas To Fight Corruption – APC Rep, Olasupo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Who Among These 4 Men Will Fight Corruption With Little Or No Sentiment? by saraki4Pres2019: 1:28am On Dec 13, 2017
I strongly feel that for Nigeria to tackle corruption and move forward as a nation, we need a leader who is not a 'Nigerian'. Don't get me wrong. I mean someone who will not be limited by that Nigerian factor that makes our leaders respond to critical issues like that of corruption with petty prejudice. Many of our past and present leaders have been involved in big time corruption cases, some of which have gained international mention. The Halliburton scandal is one too many. I feel our past and present leaders are paying lips service to the anti-corruption fight, shielding friends and party members to the detriment of justice. I therefore, wish to ask who among the following whose names are being linked with 2019 Presidential election do you think will be bold enough to fight corruption exhaustively and with little or no sentiment attached.

A. Kwankwaso

B. Atiku

C. Buhari

D. Saraki
Re: Who Among These 4 Men Will Fight Corruption With Little Or No Sentiment? by tripplephi: 1:31am On Dec 13, 2017
NONE. all their hands are stained.

its well.... a neutral person will come.... and END this madness.

2 Likes

Re: Who Among These 4 Men Will Fight Corruption With Little Or No Sentiment? by Fweshspice(m): 1:36am On Dec 13, 2017
none of those poo on ur list can fight corruption
Nigeria and corruption are like 5 and 6, e go take more than those waste products to put an end to it
Re: Who Among These 4 Men Will Fight Corruption With Little Or No Sentiment? by Ugoeze2016: 1:46am On Dec 13, 2017
NONE
NONE
NONE
NONE
Re: Who Among These 4 Men Will Fight Corruption With Little Or No Sentiment? by charleff512(m): 2:21am On Dec 13, 2017
Corruption Is An Industry In Nigeria.It Will Only Take A Politician Who Didnt Steal Government Money Or Who Wasnt Sponsered With Stolen Funds To Fight The Menace.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Who Among These 4 Men Will Fight Corruption With Little Or No Sentiment? by Desyner: 2:32am On Dec 13, 2017
saraki4Pres2019:
I strongly feel that for Nigeria to tackle corruption and move forward as a nation, we need a leader who is not a 'Nigerian'. Don't get me wrong. I mean someone who will not be limited by that Nigerian factor that makes our leaders respond to critical issues like that of corruption with petty prejudice. Many of our past and present leaders have been involved in big time corruption cases, some of which have gained international mention. The Halliburton scandal is one too many. I feel our past and present leaders are paying lips service to the anti-corruption fight, shielding friends and party members to the detriment of justice. I therefore, wish to ask who among the following whose names are being linked with 2019 Presidential election do you think will be bold enough to fight corruption exhaustively and with little or no sentiment attached.

A. Kwankwaso

B. Atiku

C. Buhari

D. Saraki
None.
Re: Who Among These 4 Men Will Fight Corruption With Little Or No Sentiment? by Cameleon72(f): 5:47am On Dec 13, 2017
Must it be Northerners?

(1) (Reply)

Gov Okowa Swears In 23 Elected Council Chairmen At Asaba. / Adamawa Govt Behind Fulani Herdsmen – CAN / Apc Quotes Nigerians Nèed Not To Forget

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.