Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,507 members, 7,816,215 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:49 AM

Job Scam Alert � - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Job Scam Alert � (2091 Views)

BREAKING: Court Jails Gana For Job Scam / Daniel Obiano Arrested For 28M Job Scam In India - Picture / Dignity Lazarus: RCCG Pastor Arrested Over Ibom Air Job Scam In Akwa Ibom (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Job Scam Alert � by Legally01: 2:08am On Dec 13, 2017
If you ever get a call from one Mr Frank Asekhame on 08104160574 and he ask you to call on Mr Abayomi Thompson on 08035410506 or the Mr Abayomi Thompson calls you himself about job, just know you're dealing with scammers. They scammed me last week Friday the 8th of December, 2017 the sum of #68,500 (for medical fitness and HSE certificates) and they used the account of Ajeminayanate Kala-Otaji (a lady) in receiving the money. Went to the bank yeaterday the 12th of December 2017 and when the account was checked they found out that lots of money have been paid into the account and the money are being withdrawn immediately. Attached are the pictures of the lady whose account is used for the scam and also screenshots of my conversations with the man and proof of payment. I was able to get the lady's pictures on Facebook, I created a new Facebook account, telling her to send back my money or else face problems. She admitted to owing the account but denied receiving any money, claiming she hasn't used the account for a very long time. Her Facebook name as it is on her profile is Ajeminayante Divine Kalaotaji (Ajeminayanate Kala-Otaji)

1 Share

Re: Job Scam Alert � by ipobarecriminals: 2:23am On Dec 13, 2017
grin undecided cool sad shocked smiley wink cool angry cool u pay ur own tithe to fraudsters, serves u right.why pay for what u never see.Even Abayomi and Frank,u never see/meet 5hem.Their office/house u don't know. Let just thank God that u don't even go to their house,they might kill u/harvest ur kidney. .Who told u the lady doesn't know about the fraud,Shey she nor dey received alert on transaction?.I for help u get the useless prosti2tu address from the system but my hand nor dey .
Re: Job Scam Alert � by Legally01: 2:29am On Dec 13, 2017
Here's the screenshots of my conversation with her via a new Facebook account I opened
Legally01:
If you ever get a call from one Mr Frank Asekhame on 08104160574 and he ask you to call on Mr Abayomi Thompson on 08035410506 or the Mr Abayomi Thompson calls you himself about job, just know you're dealing with scammers. They scammed me last week Friday the 8th of December, 2017 the sum of #68,500 (for medical fitness and HSE certificates) and they used the account of Ajeminayanate Kala-Otaji (a lady) in receiving the money. Went to the bank yeaterday the 12th of December 2017 and when the account was checked they found out that lots of money have been paid into the account and the money are being withdrawn immediately. Attached are the pictures of the lady whose account is used for the scam and also screenshots of my conversations with the man and proof of payment. I was able to get the lady's pictures on Facebook, I created a new Facebook account, telling her to send back my money or else face problems. She admitted to owing the account but denied receiving any money, claiming she hasn't used the account for a very long time. Her Facebook name as it is on her profile is Ajeminayante Divine Kalaotaji (Ajeminayanate Kala-Otaji)
Legally01:
Legally01:

Re: Job Scam Alert � by Legally01: 2:31am On Dec 13, 2017
More screenshots

Re: Job Scam Alert � by Legally01: 2:38am On Dec 13, 2017
Bro the thing was just crazy, the Mr Frank was the one that called my sister, and that one ignorantly called me, not knowing who called her. She even gave me the go ahead to pay the money, it was after paying she told me she doesn't know who we were dealing with
ipobarecriminals:
grin undecided cool sad shocked smiley wink cool angry cool u pay ur own tithe to fraudsters, serves u right.why pay for what u never see.Even Abayomi and Frank,u never see/meet 5hem.Their office/house u don't know. Let just thank God that u don't even go to their house,they might kill u/harvest ur kidney. .Who told u the lady doesn't know about the fraud,Shey she nor dey received alert on transaction?.I for help u get the useless prostitution address from the system but my hand nor dey .
Re: Job Scam Alert � by ipobarecriminals: 2:40am On Dec 13, 2017
smiley grin smiley grin grin sad embarassed lipsrsealed coolGood one there.I can see the goat shivering/sweating.Abeg,e be like say u get person wey sabi otumophor jaz well.U for tell the old one to helep u do one wey fo land u for NNPC/CBN.Hope the thieves return ur kudi sha
Re: Job Scam Alert � by ipobarecriminals: 2:45am On Dec 13, 2017
Legally01:
Bro the thing was just crazy, the Mr Frank was the one that called my sister, and that one ignorantly called me, not knowing who called her. She even gave me the go ahead to pay the money, it was after paying she told me she doesn't know who we were dealing with
young man,u dnt nid to blame ur sis,think she is desperate and want the best for u.Next time use yr 6 sense not 5.Seem d bastard don deactivate her fb
Re: Job Scam Alert � by Legally01: 3:51am On Dec 13, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
young man,u dnt nid to blame ur sis,think she is desperate and want the best for u.Next time use yr 6 sense not 5.Seem d bastard don deactivate her fb
Yes I know say I Bleep up. Just posted this so that other people would be aware. Her Facebook still works, check Ajeminayante Divine Kalaotaji. Thanks for the advice
Re: Job Scam Alert � by ipobarecriminals: 5:16am On Dec 13, 2017
Legally01:

Yes I know say I Bleep up. Just posted this so that other people would be aware. Her Facebook still works, check Ajeminayante Divine Kalaotaji. Thanks for the advice
Thank God.But next time,dnt try to do"one corner deal"/money for job ish.U can invest that money in biz(self employ) not MMM,bet9ja etc.I dey follow dis,mention me biko
Re: Job Scam Alert � by Legally01: 6:50am On Dec 13, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
Thank God.But next time,dnt try to do"one corner deal"/money for job ish.U can invest that money in biz(self employ) not MMM,bet9ja etc.I dey follow dis,mention me biko
Lol okay, I don't know how to do that, I'll send you a message so you'll teach me
Re: Job Scam Alert � by ipobarecriminals: 7:50am On Dec 13, 2017
Legally01:
Lol okay, I don't know how to do that, I'll send you a message so you'll teach me
i dnt engage in any betting stuff.I mean invest ur money in self employ. biz
Re: Job Scam Alert � by Legally01: 5:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
i dnt engage in any betting stuff.I mean invest ur money in self employ. biz
was actually talking about the mention you said
Re: Job Scam Alert � by ipobarecriminals: 5:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
Legally01:
cool
Legally01:
OK. Waiting for Friday
Re: Job Scam Alert � by tuboi: 11:35am On Mar 31, 2019
I fell for this poo in this modern age.They got me through the only means I wouldn’t doubt
•I got a text from my Dad saying
Please call this number 08036541481,Mr. Victor. Ebo.There is employment opportunities in NNPC. He will direct you how to go about it.
• I called the said Mr Victor Ebo and he send me this message,
Mr. Abayomi Thompson human resource department, NPDC 9th Floor Road Wing Foreshore Towers 2A Osborne Road Ikoyi. 07069259051 08151635050
I called the said Mr Abayomi Thompson and he asked me to come with my HSE l,ll,lll, Medical certificate and one other certificate.
All I had in addition to my B.sc and other certificate was the HSE l,ll,lll, so he told me he will get in touch with the Medical section of his office if they could issue the certificate to me.
So he told me the Medical cert. will cost 10k and the other cert. will cost 68k.
I believed because my Dad asked me to call,so I rallied round and raised 40k but in the process my younger sis called me telling me my Dad had sent her the same message and she was already talking to them but she already told them she had no money. Their and then we drew conclusions that it might be SCAM but remember that it all started with my Dad so I decide to reduce the money to be sent to 10kand I sent it and then sent Mr Abayomi Thompson this text
•The person that promised me 40k only got 10k to send to me because of the urgency. I'm depositing the 10k right away sir.
The receiver’s acct no:- SAFETY OFFICER ACCOUNT DETAILS
NAME: DR. IRABOR G. SUNDAY
BANK : ACCESS BANK
ACCOUNT NUMBER: 0798270036
•Immediately after sending the 10k I got this text,
(My name),you have been enlisted for employment with NPDC file no:Adm/c/879. Submit your requirement on 02/04/19 2pm to the personnel manager.
•Finally Nairalander I decided to do the needful and confirm this said job and realized it was a scam and the most painful this is that I fell victim to an old format that was used in 2017...[color=#990000][/color][font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]
Re: Job Scam Alert � by borntoexcel2000(m): 10:08am On May 17, 2019
Lol...had to visit this place because... The same pple just called my mum now about the said NPDC job. I did a scam check on their details (numbers and names) and it came out as SCAM. Lol..when we ain't patient, and when we are too greedy, we will definitely fall for any scam.

Their latest methods (Beware of these numbers and names)

Mr. Osaigbovo Idemudia

Mr. Iyamu O (Galaxy)
Re: Job Scam Alert � by Sarahmiezy: 8:16am On Mar 24, 2020
[color=#006600][/color]
These people called my dad's friend who gave my dad their number telling him to be careful tho...that just what we did and found they are scam please beware

(1) (Reply)

Photos Of The Sister Who Poured Hot Water On Her Brother (graphic) / Woman Beats Men In Rap Battle, So They Rape, Set Her On Fire And Shoot Her / She Is Being Sexually Harassed By Her Imam. What Should She Do?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.