Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,048 members, 7,818,153 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:03 AM

2019: PDP Begins Search For Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: PDP Begins Search For Candidate (16288 Views)

Ondo Primary: PDP Begins Accreditation Of Delegates / 2019: PDP Begins Sale Of Nomination Forms (cost Of Forms) / PDP Still Searching For Candidate, 9 Months To Presidential Election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: PDP Begins Search For Candidate by ola12(m): 11:13am On Dec 13, 2017
Why are dey 90% northerners??
Re: 2019: PDP Begins Search For Candidate by slivertongue: 11:19am On Dec 13, 2017
abescom:
Atiku and Fayose will be a disastrous ticket if PDP tries it. They should just forget 2019 and focus on 2023.

a joke
Re: 2019: PDP Begins Search For Candidate by nonut: 11:25am On Dec 13, 2017
wristbangle:
If they can field Kwankwaso and a legible candidate from South. Perhaps Kwankwaso/Donald duke, Kwankwaso/Jimi Agbaje, they would give PMB a serious run for contending.

Atiku might look sellable but he is not.
You're right. Kwankwaso and Jimi Agbaje would give Buhari a serious run for his money.
They might even win.
If not for the love of the South West for APC and the fact that PDP messed up during their years of crappy rule, Agbaje would have won.
He's a good contender and he's popular in the west, just like Kwankwaso in the north.
Re: 2019: PDP Begins Search For Candidate by spartacus11(m): 11:26am On Dec 13, 2017
The reality is dawning on dem dat APC/PMB is here to stay, how they want to embark on candidate shopping, wasn't that d reason dey ask atiku to decamp

Abeg wen will pdp come and carry saraki and dino melaye we need dem gone as soon as possible

Fayose want to be president dash him ur ticket
Re: 2019: PDP Begins Search For Candidate by nwatthu(m): 11:42am On Dec 13, 2017
Re: 2019: PDP Begins Search For Candidate by Duru009(m): 11:43am On Dec 13, 2017
Rabiu Kwankwaso/ Peter Obi......
Re: 2019: PDP Begins Search For Candidate by sonofoluku: 11:50am On Dec 13, 2017
Islie:

http://thenationonlineng.net/2019-pdp-begins-search-candidate/

I knew Atiku will never get that ticket.Such a desperate fool.
Re: 2019: PDP Begins Search For Candidate by Nobody: 12:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
DonVikings:
Ipob cum Atichukwulating Atichukwulators would dump PDP if they dare not pick Atichukwu. cheesy

The only thing I am not sure about is if Biafra would still be their next sing song. grin
I can assure you that the instant Buhari crushes Atiku at the polls, the default cassette of 'Biafra or death' will be replayed over and over again

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2019: PDP Begins Search For Candidate by pjecly: 12:19pm On Dec 13, 2017
PDP IS DEAD ON ARRIVAL.
ATIKU IF PRESENTED IS DOOM FOR PDP
FAYOSE ZERO

PLS SM1 ELSE BETTER THAN BUHARI.

PDP I JUST TO MARK ATTENDANCE IN 2019.

APC OR ANY OTHER PARTY.......RIP PDP
Re: 2019: PDP Begins Search For Candidate by YaxxVille(m): 12:41pm On Dec 13, 2017
im not saying the candidates are not ok bt who is up to the task to battle the people-loved president?
anuoluwapo884:
Lamido is ok
Re: 2019: PDP Begins Search For Candidate by hooklover: 12:41pm On Dec 13, 2017
pjecly:
PDP IS DEAD ON ARRIVAL.
ATIKU IF PRESENTED IS DOOM FOR PDP
FAYOSE ZERO

PLS SM1 ELSE BETTER THAN BUHARI.

PDP I JUST TO MARK ATTENDANCE IN 2019.

APC OR ANY OTHER PARTY.......RIP PDP

Unstable creatures always going with status quo.

If atiku was in power and buhari contest u will still say buhari has failed already.....

Buhari wasvthus good with all d supporters in the world and lost election over 3times to Jonathan,yaraduwa, obasanjor....

Change is constant and change is coming ..
Re: 2019: PDP Begins Search For Candidate by darazonian(m): 1:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
emmasege:
That is it. Atiku is the only joker and the only politician who can decimate Buhari's influence in the north. The north east will definitely vote Atiku since he's one of their own and I don't see Bubu winning the north central, not when his murderous herdsmen have killed and raped them in their numbers while their grandpatron looks the other way (s/east) for terrorists where there are not.

The south definitely will go for Atiku who is a nationalist and not a bigot unlike the fossil currently occupying Aso Rock.
Oga which of the north east are you talking about? I hope not the one with Bauchi, Borno, Gombe, yobe, taraba and Adamawa. Because it will be a hard game for Atiku to win his home state and now you are saying he is one of our own. May be the south east might vote for him and that is if PDP give him the ticket and from the look of things he will not get it.
Re: 2019: PDP Begins Search For Candidate by ameh99: 1:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
Fayose right now.....

Re: 2019: PDP Begins Search For Candidate by FBIL: 1:20pm On Dec 13, 2017
Let it go like this: KWANKWASO/OKONJO IWEALA Vs BUHARI/TINUBU, then Church is dismissed. Whie Buhari is struggling to deliver Katsina; Kano, Kaduna will be slipping off him. If Saraki returns, then Kwara is gone. SE/SS fully untouchable.
Re: 2019: PDP Begins Search For Candidate by roscoman: 1:22pm On Dec 13, 2017
Sometimes we leave reality for unrealistic issues. There are people from the north that had been in power before and there records were there for everybody to see. Yes they may be a retired Army Generals but having governed some states before there achievements speaked for them always. People like :

1. Brigadier- General Muhammed Buba Marwa.

2. Colonel Abubakar Kangiwa Umar.

Marwa was formerly Military Governor of Bornu State in eighties.

He was appointed as Head Of Military Attached of Nigerian Army in United States Of America this position was more or less an Ambassadorial appointment. Marwa performed meritoriously well before he was called back to Nigeria an eventually became Lagos State Military Administrator.

By and large and I am stands to be corrected, Buba Marwa opened the latest infrastructural and massive developments Lagos State is witnessing till today.

Marwa last appointment was Nigeria High Commission to South Africa. Marwa was highly rated as one of the diplomats Nigeria had ever produced.

Any day any time, Brigadier General Muhammed Buba Marwa is presidential materials that can dismantle Buhari in the north. Marwa is well educated, exposed, popular and well knowledgeable about Nigeria project.

In 2007, Marwa thrown is kite to contested for Nigeria Presidency having get of the best profile with well experience in both human and materials management. But because OBJ and other power that be believed they can't control Marwa as President, they disqualified him along the line.

2. Colonel Abubakar Kangiwa Umar is another retired Military officer from Kaduna State is a one time Military governor of Kaduna State. during the administration of Ibrahim Babangida.Colonel Umar resigned as a result of crisis that erupted because of June 1993 presidential election annulment by Babangida. Colonel Abubakar Umar is a graduate from ABU and he is from a royal family in the north is a no nonsense man, well discipline with integrity.

If PDP can woo any of these guys Buhari is in trouble because these guys are well educated, retired Army officers, from North like Buhari. So they would performed far more better than Buhari in 2019.

No
Re: 2019: PDP Begins Search For Candidate by Axis313(m): 1:49pm On Dec 13, 2017
[quote author=Splashme post=63233502][b]PDP should consider the following:

1) Aliko DANGOTE

2) Mallam Nuhu Ribadu

3) Atiku Abubakar

4) Alh Dankwambo (this guy has turned the desert state of Gombe to an economic hub)
Though I am not a PDP supporter,but I really like that Dankwambo guy with what he did in Gombe State.
Re: 2019: PDP Begins Search For Candidate by TAJIBADE: 9:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
A-TEAM 2019..... ATIKU-AGBAJE.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

I Have Not Declared To Run For Presidency – Saraki / Yoruba Jobs For Yorubas In Yoruba Land / Supreme Court Dismisses Alaibe’s Appeal Against Governor Diri

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.