Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,701 members, 7,809,660 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:39 PM

Nigerian Breweries Launches Stella Larger Beer, Many Reconsider Naming Daughters - Food (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Nigerian Breweries Launches Stella Larger Beer, Many Reconsider Naming Daughters (24218 Views)

Why Is The Price Of Beer Cheaper In The North Compared To South (video) / Nigeria Breweries Announces Increase In Prices Of Beer Amid Rising Costs / Guest Seen Draining Beer Completely From Its Bottle, Today, (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Breweries Launches Stella Larger Beer, Many Reconsider Naming Daughters by Sirevangel(m): 7:48am On Dec 13, 2017
I pity alcoholics

Re: Nigerian Breweries Launches Stella Larger Beer, Many Reconsider Naming Daughters by bakynes(m): 7:49am On Dec 13, 2017
There is a Beer in the UK called Stella Artois, I dey drink am well when I go there. So this is not the first beer that bare "Stella"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Breweries Launches Stella Larger Beer, Many Reconsider Naming Daughters by Handsomecole(m): 7:58am On Dec 13, 2017
omo nice concept . Stella baby ure welcome . But come what will happen to those whose names are Stella kwanu ??
Re: Nigerian Breweries Launches Stella Larger Beer, Many Reconsider Naming Daughters by Alal(m): 8:00am On Dec 13, 2017
The next one go be Florence or Fagbemi larger beer
Re: Nigerian Breweries Launches Stella Larger Beer, Many Reconsider Naming Daughters by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:02am On Dec 13, 2017
jeffizy:
Stella, welcome.
We are happy to have you in our pot belly glass cups.
We will hold you , savour you and drink you. Oh Stella!!
well they have sense oooo...Even brits,irish and polished Russians,turks only prefer drinking stella Artois that includes me�������

1 Share

Re: Nigerian Breweries Launches Stella Larger Beer, Many Reconsider Naming Daughters by Jbleenk: 8:05am On Dec 13, 2017
Stella reminds me of shandy. Shandy is a cocktail where u mix Stella/lager with lemon and lime cordial. Those that live in uk will know

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Breweries Launches Stella Larger Beer, Many Reconsider Naming Daughters by Livefreeordieha(m): 8:08am On Dec 13, 2017
bakynes:
There is a Beer in the UK called Stella Artois, I dey drink am well when I go there. So this is not the first beer that bare "Stella"
����� i like it very much i drank it first in 2008 in Moscow and then again in instabul since then all over Europe anytime i see it...It's a very smooth lager somewhat like harp...�

Re: Nigerian Breweries Launches Stella Larger Beer, Many Reconsider Naming Daughters by MrMakaveli20(m): 8:10am On Dec 13, 2017
slawomir:
we the bini boys are waiting down here in Benin City for Stella to arrive
o boy nothing like the spirit of alcohol
it makes you do a lot of things that you wouldn't have been able to do assuming say you never high
after you don high you go come begin dey check the ingredients and percentage of the bottle
alcohol!!!
I remember when last I high. after taking seven bottles of satzenbrau for area then I come follow my sister go one birthday
I come drink five bottles of star join am so the thing come be mixture
o boy na bathroom I sleep till day break. on shower for ground all night. I almost die that night. to the extent that I come dey pray to God say if I fit survive that night I nor go drink again
we in Benin wait with open arms for the coming of Stella. oh Stella, we will treat you right.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Launches Stella Larger Beer, Many Reconsider Naming Daughters by hardon1(m): 8:12am On Dec 13, 2017
am waiting when they will name one rukayat or fatima, na that time you go see wahala
Re: Nigerian Breweries Launches Stella Larger Beer, Many Reconsider Naming Daughters by saintkeppy(m): 8:16am On Dec 13, 2017
shocked Waw o! Wat a way to immortize my gaelfwend, Stella
May her soul rest in peace. wink

I decide to stroll out wit some friends to an average bar around after a day's hustle to have a taste of the newest Larger beer brand in Town smiley :

Then I met a naive new sales girl in the bar,

Me: Stella dey?

Sales Girl: who be Stella?, Stella, oookay that girl wey come hia d'oda day?

Me: which girl

Sales Girl: wait! Mek I call am for u, she dey around
(runs outta'shop)

Me: come back here!
(My friends laughs) grin

Me: wat I mean is Stella drink (beer)

Sales Girl: oooh ok k, e dey na, no vex, siddon mek I bring am

Me: come, ask ma friends weytin dem wan drink

Friends: (in one voice) bring us Stella beer too.

Sales Girl: ok
She Brought chilled bottles of Stella beer, then she placed them on the table.

(to be continue)

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Launches Stella Larger Beer, Many Reconsider Naming Daughters by andreawills96(f): 8:20am On Dec 13, 2017
[quote author=Keneking post=63234086]. so you will gladly drink me bah
Re: Nigerian Breweries Launches Stella Larger Beer, Many Reconsider Naming Daughters by efighter: 8:26am On Dec 13, 2017
Abfinest007:
they keep bringing new beers into market .they think we nigerianz are drunkers right

They do not think, instead the know. Only a group of drunks will vote a drunk ineffectual buffoon as president. Where ever you see Jonascam, you see hot drinks

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Launches Stella Larger Beer, Many Reconsider Naming Daughters by Elnino4ladies: 8:27am On Dec 13, 2017
We in Benue are waiting for it
Re: Nigerian Breweries Launches Stella Larger Beer, Many Reconsider Naming Daughters by jeff1607(m): 8:37am On Dec 13, 2017
Keneking:
The name is not charming enough.
What about Nneka? What about Sandra?
Give me one Sandra, barman grin

please make it two sandras

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Breweries Launches Stella Larger Beer, Many Reconsider Naming Daughters by saintkeppy(m): 8:50am On Dec 13, 2017
Festive period is around the corner, NB has introduced another brand that will be selling in all bars &joints. Just watch, almost all the tables in these places will be filled with Stella beer bottles.

Na so Orijin mek name so tey, ah no come dey see the drink like that again.

Star&Stella are the same thing, na only name dem wan use make money this festive period &beyond. Cowbell&Milksi na the same thing from the same company. All these na marketing strategy.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Launches Stella Larger Beer, Many Reconsider Naming Daughters by olowobaba10: 8:54am On Dec 13, 2017
WHAT'S THEW BIG DEAL? STELLA BEER HAS BEEN AROUND IN BOTH EUROPE AND WEST AFRICAN COUNTRIES , EVEN IN THE GAMBIA AND SENEGAL.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Launches Stella Larger Beer, Many Reconsider Naming Daughters by Awaja(m): 9:16am On Dec 13, 2017
Guys will be like,abeg bring another Stella, this one is finished, and the sales girl name is Stella, imaging d scenario.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Launches Stella Larger Beer, Many Reconsider Naming Daughters by ikombe: 9:39am On Dec 13, 2017
Malawian:
Igbo boy like ka anyi jee laa Stella

Re: Nigerian Breweries Launches Stella Larger Beer, Many Reconsider Naming Daughters by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 13, 2017
Chuvin22:

I read the headlines which says 'many reconsider naming their daughters'

I think you too should read it.
Its sad that despite being corrected, you want to pprove that you are right.
You made a comment out of context and still wanna rationalise being out of point.
As the saying goes, "if you wanna hide ssomething from a Nigerian, keep it in a book.
Since reading is a problem to you, let me help you out.......
If Stella lager captures the market, many will reconsider naming their daughters Stella
Isn't it funny that all those who made comments think the " reconsider naming" would be a favourable thing whereas you think ootherwise. You're not getting the picture The Nigerian Breweries painted.
"Wisdom calleth in the streets"
Re: Nigerian Breweries Launches Stella Larger Beer, Many Reconsider Naming Daughters by dowjones(m): 9:57am On Dec 13, 2017
Its a tribute to Stella Abebe (stella obasanjo). Late daughter of Abebe former chairman of Nigerian breweries .

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Breweries Launches Stella Larger Beer, Many Reconsider Naming Daughters by adekhingz(m): 10:09am On Dec 13, 2017
dabeto:

/

Since 1897 So where has she been all this days

Re: Nigerian Breweries Launches Stella Larger Beer, Many Reconsider Naming Daughters by Baroba(m): 10:14am On Dec 13, 2017
If the quality is anything like the one in Europe, Heineken, Star and the rest of em are in trouble..This is premium beer grin
Re: Nigerian Breweries Launches Stella Larger Beer, Many Reconsider Naming Daughters by Baroba(m): 10:16am On Dec 13, 2017
bakynes:

Its from the same company, Stella is Belgium beer..
Re: Nigerian Breweries Launches Stella Larger Beer, Many Reconsider Naming Daughters by BanevsJoker(m): 10:37am On Dec 13, 2017
unohbethel:
busted this guy na northern almajiri forming yoruba and abusing igbos.
Collecting revenue from alcohol tax etc. Pharisees and Sadducees.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Launches Stella Larger Beer, Many Reconsider Naming Daughters by segebobo: 11:09am On Dec 13, 2017
Aunty Stella working in D bar go hear am
Re: Nigerian Breweries Launches Stella Larger Beer, Many Reconsider Naming Daughters by nwatthu(m): 11:58am On Dec 13, 2017
hahahaha..u are wicked oh..chai
Malawian:
Igbo boy like ka anyi jee laa Stella
Re: Nigerian Breweries Launches Stella Larger Beer, Many Reconsider Naming Daughters by DjNeego: 12:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
dabeto:
Nigeria’s biggest brewer, Nigerian Breweries, has launched an exciting new brand that captures the changing face of the beer market. Stella Lager Beer was unveiled into the Nigerian market at the Grand Ballroom, Eko Hotel and Suites on the 6th of December 2017 in the presence of key stakeholders and consumers.
Present at the unveil was Maggi one of the representatives from Nigerian Breweries, Marketing Director Nigerian Breweries Franco Maria Maggi. If Stella lager captures the market, many will reconsider naming their daughters Stella

Read more at: https://www.vanguardngr.com/2017/12/international-premium-stella-lager-beer-launches-nigerian-market/

oh madatin
me be like: baby wetin you take for the birthday party?
boo: na 3 stella dem gimme

na when fight go start be that, i cannot cuman watch dem give ma boo anoda gal. no be only 1 but 3
for why na
Re: Nigerian Breweries Launches Stella Larger Beer, Many Reconsider Naming Daughters by joxiri: 12:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
I don’t quite understand this

The best Nigerian Breweries could come up with is to copy Stella Artois Belgian beer
Which is a major brand

Something not quite adding up here, it certainly doesn’t look like the Stella Artois brand
Re: Nigerian Breweries Launches Stella Larger Beer, Many Reconsider Naming Daughters by Optional09: 1:09pm On Dec 13, 2017
unohbethel:
busted this guy na northern almajiri forming yoruba and abusing igbos.

Hahaha, I am only concern about you all because there is no regulatory body in Nigeria, they might as well be feeding y'all with poising.

Personally I love beer when it's cold and there is fried Turkey or ponmo very spicely sourced.
Re: Nigerian Breweries Launches Stella Larger Beer, Many Reconsider Naming Daughters by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 13, 2017
EsotericMonk:

Its sad that despite being corrected, you want to pprove that you are right.
You made a comment out of context and still wanna rationalise being out of point.
As the saying goes, "if you wanna hide ssomething from a Nigerian, keep it in a book.
Since reading is a problem to you, let me help you out.......

Isn't it funny that all those who made comments think the " reconsider naming" would be a favourable thing whereas you think ootherwise. You're not getting the picture The Nigerian Breweries painted.
"Wisdom calleth in the streets"

You obviously don't understand simple English...

In any context consider and reconsider are two different words... Carry your dictionary before you come back to quote me.

Consider naming daughters... It's a fresh idea. Stella would be nice.
Reconsider naming daughter... I already have a name for my daughter, maybe I should change it. To what? A beer brand? Doesn't make sense to normal people except to you. (reader's perspective)

If Stella hits the market I will reconsider naming my daughter Stella. (positive)
Re: Nigerian Breweries Launches Stella Larger Beer, Many Reconsider Naming Daughters by realalesh: 10:49pm On Dec 13, 2017
welcome Stella,,,Any weekend without beer is unbearable...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerians Hate Local Rice? / Have You Ever Got A Bone Stuck In Your Throat? How Did You Remove It? / What Is The Difference Between Soup, Stew And Sauce?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.