Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,124 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:29 AM

How Can I Optimise This Mobile View On My Site? - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / How Can I Optimise This Mobile View On My Site? (386 Views)

What's Your View On This Phone? / This Mobile App Makes New Parents Smart : Babytime Parenting App / This Mobile Phone Is Perfect Match With Spring! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Can I Optimise This Mobile View On My Site? by iamnlia(m): 6:46am On Dec 13, 2017
I use a carousel styled magone theme for my blog and it's great on PC but it's not up to Taste when I enter the site on mobile chrome and just horrible on uc browser.

I need a plugin or advice to rectify this.
In the attached pictures,

The first one is PC screenshot, perfect.

The second one is portrait android chrome layout where the column designated "Technology" is one instead of three and I need the tri-view.

The third screenshot is landscape android chrome which is alright and what I want for the portrait.

The fourth one is the UC version that just breaks my heart considering the fact that most mobile users in Nigeria depend on UC.

I need help.

1 Share

Re: How Can I Optimise This Mobile View On My Site? by MarkWayne89: 11:30am On Dec 13, 2017
It seems that your CMS is wordpress and you have installed a ready-made theme.

I don't think you can change much to it. You must develop a theme from the ground up.

(1) (Reply)

Tecno Care Center(share Your Problem) / How To Earn More Than $500 A Week On Fiveer (with Proof) / Itel1516 Plus For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.