Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,743 members, 7,820,556 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:07 PM

Zahra Buhari Idimi Stuns In Makeup Photos - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Zahra Buhari Idimi Stuns In Makeup Photos (28821 Views)

Ahmed Idimi Shares On A Private Jet (Photo) / Zahra Buhari's Message To Her Father & Cabal On Twitter - Pic / Bike Accident: Yusuf Buhari Is Doing Better - Zahra Buhari Indimi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Zahra Buhari Idimi Stuns In Makeup Photos by owomano(m): 2:22pm On Dec 13, 2017
Ireboya:
Who's she sef ? sad
She’s d daughter of former President GoodLuck Jonathan
Re: Zahra Buhari Idimi Stuns In Makeup Photos by sinola(m): 2:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
pzphoto:
Zahra M Buhari idimi looks Beautiful and elegant in her Lappaya outfit for the wushe wushe ceremony of her sister-in-law.

She step out in style, isn’t she beautiful?

Gist from Praizeupdates

http://www.praizeupdates.com/check-out-this-new-stunning-photos-of-zahra-m-buhari-idimi/

Go and born for your husband...u dey here dey slay.
Re: Zahra Buhari Idimi Stuns In Makeup Photos by Lalaska(m): 3:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
ElPadrino33:
Rochas : Baba this your daughter fine oh, I think she deserves a statue
PMB : Anything you say ! I trust you to always deliver.
grin

This got me cracking in the office. �����

1 Like

Re: Zahra Buhari Idimi Stuns In Makeup Photos by marvel2011(m): 3:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
pzphoto:
Wow
Make up beauty

See More northern pose pictures of zahra here http://www.praizeupdates.com/check-out-this-new-stunning-photos-of-zahra-m-buhari-idimi/
Re: Zahra Buhari Idimi Stuns In Makeup Photos by Akherekerry63(m): 5:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
I bleeped her
Re: Zahra Buhari Idimi Stuns In Makeup Photos by lazygal: 5:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
castrol180:
Nigeria money is good on her...what a beautiful bae she turned now unlike three years ago.

Good cream,great make up and great camera can turn any one to a damsel infact even with out cream you can be photoshoppes to appear white

I really am wondering whyvthis family like so much notice ...none of our past presidents daughters were like this not even yaradua who had gorgeous daughters
Re: Zahra Buhari Idimi Stuns In Makeup Photos by lazygal: 5:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
spongeisback:
Cover your veil in shame girl. Whatever happened to all your charities when your dad was contesting?? Now you're married to a rich man and all you do is keep rubbing your wealth in people your father have made miserable faces. Get a life!

She's even wearing TWO Cartier bracelet. Choi!!!!! We need a revolution in this country.

Chain ! Nigerians wooooo grin how u take know na Cartier .that means you dey wear them also .big girl in the house
Re: Zahra Buhari Idimi Stuns In Makeup Photos by Awoleesu(m): 6:54pm On Dec 13, 2017
Omo oshi... Empty skull!
Re: Zahra Buhari Idimi Stuns In Makeup Photos by castrol180(m): 6:04am On Dec 15, 2017
lazygal:

Good cream,great make up and great camera can turn any one to a damsel infact even with out cream you can be photoshoppes to appear white

I really am wondering whyvthis family like so much notice ...none of our past presidents daughters were like this not even yaradua who had gorgeous daughters

Loving your cute pics or is it photoshopped as well?
Re: Zahra Buhari Idimi Stuns In Makeup Photos by lazygal: 6:52am On Dec 15, 2017
castrol180:

Loving your cute pics or is it photoshopped as well?

I have no picture on my dp but a quote with back ground features. Are you trying to be silly or something ?
Re: Zahra Buhari Idimi Stuns In Makeup Photos by castrol180(m): 8:39am On Dec 15, 2017
lazygal:

I have no picture on my dp but a quote with back ground features. Are you trying to be silly or something ?

You removed the pics or something you are a nincompoop and a rotten scallywag...fat pig
Re: Zahra Buhari Idimi Stuns In Makeup Photos by lazygal: 2:16pm On Dec 15, 2017
castrol180:

You removed the pics or something you are a nincompoop and a rotten scallywag...fat pig

grin...na wao all these for me? Have a blessed weekend
Re: Zahra Buhari Idimi Stuns In Makeup Photos by castrol180(m): 5:30pm On Dec 15, 2017
lazygal:

grin...na wao all these for me? Have a blessed weekend

Mtcheeeeeeeew

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Atiku’s Midnight Overtures To Jonathan Hit Brick Wall - The Cabke / Deji Adeyanju Blasts Saraki: You Are A Coward, Buhari Shld Deal Wit U Ruthlessly / Statement From Missions Of The European Union, UK, US On Osun Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.