Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,785 members, 7,820,749 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:45 PM

Body Painting Of Pregnant Mother And Son (Photo) - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Body Painting Of Pregnant Mother And Son (Photo) (36558 Views)

Mother And Her 2 Teenage Twin Daughters Pregnant For One Man (photos) / Different Types Of Pregnant Nigerian Women - Meme Collection / Pregnant Mother In Bikini And Her 8 Children Strike A Pose (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Body Painting Of Pregnant Mother And Son (Photo) by youngrichworld(m): 11:42am On Dec 13, 2017
Princesteve7248:
I don't see what is beautiful about a woman trying to go nude cry Am I the only one thinking it is insane?

I think so.
Re: Body Painting Of Pregnant Mother And Son (Photo) by ikombe: 11:42am On Dec 13, 2017
Berlyn1:
Im gonna try Tis out when I become pregnant for Lalasticlala grin

Re: Body Painting Of Pregnant Mother And Son (Photo) by Offpoint: 11:42am On Dec 13, 2017
Re: Body Painting Of Pregnant Mother And Son (Photo) by Offpoint: 11:44am On Dec 13, 2017
LadySarah:
nawaoo.So the boy is seeing the mums boobs?
so? didn't he sucked before ni?

1 Like

Re: Body Painting Of Pregnant Mother And Son (Photo) by sharpwriter(m): 11:44am On Dec 13, 2017
Berlyn1:
And he's gonna give you snake or monitor lizard painting. cheesy
Re: Body Painting Of Pregnant Mother And Son (Photo) by nkwuocha: 11:46am On Dec 13, 2017
Princesteve7248:
I don't see what is beautiful about a woman trying to go nude cry Am I the only one thinking it is insane?

Was your ancestors wearing designers?

1 Like

Re: Body Painting Of Pregnant Mother And Son (Photo) by Berlyn1(f): 11:46am On Dec 13, 2017
sharpwriter:

And he's gonna give you snake or monitor lizard painting. cheesy
And im gon Rock it happily cheesy
Re: Body Painting Of Pregnant Mother And Son (Photo) by mofedamijo(m): 11:47am On Dec 13, 2017
Princesteve7248:
U think the world is normal today.....nudity is the new sanity...very ugly picture...mtcheewww
Re: Body Painting Of Pregnant Mother And Son (Photo) by mofedamijo(m): 11:48am On Dec 13, 2017
nkwuocha:

Why not walk round the street naked since ur ancestors walked same.....ode
Re: Body Painting Of Pregnant Mother And Son (Photo) by Flosticks(m): 11:49am On Dec 13, 2017
The mummy
Re: Body Painting Of Pregnant Mother And Son (Photo) by sharpwriter(m): 11:54am On Dec 13, 2017
Berlyn1:
And im gon Rock it happily cheesy
Hmmmn....you no dey fear...it's well
Re: Body Painting Of Pregnant Mother And Son (Photo) by nkwuocha: 12:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
mofedamijo:

Why not walk round the street naked since ur ancestors walked same.....ode

Well,people are already doing that.So why are you complaining.
Re: Body Painting Of Pregnant Mother And Son (Photo) by Kobicove(m): 12:04pm On Dec 13, 2017
Is this boy not too old to be carried like a toddler?!
Re: Body Painting Of Pregnant Mother And Son (Photo) by FRANKOSKI(m): 12:09pm On Dec 13, 2017
can they go out like that? NONSENSE!
Re: Body Painting Of Pregnant Mother And Son (Photo) by Surrey2Bimshire: 12:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
Wowza!!This is Lovely ..
Re: Body Painting Of Pregnant Mother And Son (Photo) by mkpurumma090(f): 12:28pm On Dec 13, 2017
I don't like the pic

2 Likes

Re: Body Painting Of Pregnant Mother And Son (Photo) by mofedamijo(m): 12:52pm On Dec 13, 2017
nkwuocha:

Well,people are already doing that.So why are you complaining.
U can as well join them............
Re: Body Painting Of Pregnant Mother And Son (Photo) by nkwuocha: 12:53pm On Dec 13, 2017
mofedamijo:

U can as well join them............

I swim with my pants tongue
Re: Body Painting Of Pregnant Mother And Son (Photo) by Princesteve7248: 12:58pm On Dec 13, 2017
I can confidently tell you that you need a doctor, the white thing in your head is Vaseline not brain, if that is not the case are we in ancestral era?
nkwuocha:

Re: Body Painting Of Pregnant Mother And Son (Photo) by mofedamijo(m): 1:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
nkwuocha:

I swim with my pants tongue
Why not to the office.......
Re: Body Painting Of Pregnant Mother And Son (Photo) by deebee13(f): 1:22pm On Dec 13, 2017
Berlyn1:

You wan to born snake ko? cheesy
Re: Body Painting Of Pregnant Mother And Son (Photo) by Berlyn1(f): 1:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
deebee13:

fine gal @Dp cheesy

I dont mind oooo Anything for lala cool

1 Like

Re: Body Painting Of Pregnant Mother And Son (Photo) by nkwuocha: 1:28pm On Dec 13, 2017
mofedamijo:

Why not to the office.......
Do you know what I do for a living?
Re: Body Painting Of Pregnant Mother And Son (Photo) by nkwuocha: 1:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
Princesteve7248:
I can confidently tell you that you need a doctor, the white thing in your head is Vaseline not brain, if that is not the case are we in ancestral era?

Ancestral era kor?
Foolish man,I'm sure you are one of those who think to tie their necks with robe is sophistication. Any mpama. grin
Re: Body Painting Of Pregnant Mother And Son (Photo) by alexpumpin: 1:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
LadySarah:
nawaoo.So the boy is seeing the mums boobs?

Your mumu is of another planet.

The boy sucked the breast for almost two years.
Re: Body Painting Of Pregnant Mother And Son (Photo) by Sakaslim(m): 1:54pm On Dec 13, 2017
Check this out. Its a mother and Child event happening at ikeja Lagos hosted by renowned Journalist Oduyoye

http://www.topnewsmagazines.com/renowned-journalist-oduyoye-olajumoke-rolls-out-for-mothers-at-xmas/
Re: Body Painting Of Pregnant Mother And Son (Photo) by gebest: 2:20pm On Dec 13, 2017
what is the meaning of this now.
Re: Body Painting Of Pregnant Mother And Son (Photo) by Respect55(m): 2:20pm On Dec 13, 2017
ogilivictor:
nice act work
'Act'indeed. Lol
Re: Body Painting Of Pregnant Mother And Son (Photo) by LessNoise: 2:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
deebee13:

1 Like

Re: Body Painting Of Pregnant Mother And Son (Photo) by dwebwalker(m): 3:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
When you get there hola at me I will do it for you as a gift

Berlyn1:
Re: Body Painting Of Pregnant Mother And Son (Photo) by MissSlimbody(f): 3:10pm On Dec 13, 2017
Berlyn1:
You're still crushing him? Oga o. Don't give up, God will minister to him very soon. gringrin
Re: Body Painting Of Pregnant Mother And Son (Photo) by SirMichael1: 3:18pm On Dec 13, 2017
Berlyn1:

This lass is back cheesy cheesy

So all the while you were away you still had a crush on lalĂ sticlala?? Be chasing shadow and see where it leads. sad

You know why it's called crush right? 'Cause that's the way you feel when they don't love you back

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Baby Dies While Couple Engage In A Fight In Ondo / My Landlord Has Taken Over My Wife....... Husband cries out / Mother Or First Son, Who Is Entitled To The Late Father's Property

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.