Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Senate Committee Visits Masters Energy Industrial City Abia State (Photos) - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Senate Committee Visits Masters Energy Industrial City Abia State (Photos) (30366 Views)

APC Caretaker Committee Visits Tinubu / PDP Reconciliation Committee Visits Ladoja, Adeniran, Jerry Gana, Others(photos) / PDP Reconciliation Committee Visits Goodluck Jonathan In Otuoke (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Senate Committee Visits Masters Energy Industrial City Abia State (Photos) by Chukazu: 1:12pm On Dec 13, 2017
Stingman:

Have all other regions done as you propose? Which roads would you use to process all you have stated? If the governors should do all that the FG is doing for other regions...then why are we in the federation? I agree the governors can do better...

SAM MBAKWE never waited for any federal government before building landmark project in the old IMO STATE... today OKOROCHA can't even do half of what Mbakwe did in two states comprising ABIA AND IMO , ...as in the old IMO state has been divided into almost three states(if you add Ebonyi)

...,and yet A governor from those states been in power for eight solid years can not point to one single achievement?

Can't you see this is fraud?

1 Like

Re: Senate Committee Visits Masters Energy Industrial City Abia State (Photos) by Stingman: 1:13pm On Dec 13, 2017
Lilimax:
Bia, I don't hate Masters energy; my hubby knows him personally but for this factory, I just stated the obvious. Truth be told.... embarassed

The obvious is you brazen envy...

Did he tell you the factory is now running 100%?

Can't you see your plain jealousy?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Senate Committee Visits Masters Energy Industrial City Abia State (Photos) by Lilimax(f): 1:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
Stingman:

The obvious is you brazen envy...

Did he tell you the factory is now running 100%?

Can't you see your plain jealousy?
Envy kwa! Kikikiki....
I give up on you smiley
Ciao!
Re: Senate Committee Visits Masters Energy Industrial City Abia State (Photos) by horsepower101: 1:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
Ndigbo jisie nu Ike.

True development comes from the private sector. Our experience in Nigeria has forced us to never rely on government.

With guided government policies, our private sectors will put us on course to development.

As Americans like to say" when life gives you lemons, make a lemonade "

1 Like

Re: Senate Committee Visits Masters Energy Industrial City Abia State (Photos) by BiggyBamBam: 1:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
Stingman:

What is wrong with that?

With all these envy...you sacrifice humans with your extensive rituals to ensure these people remain in the same country with you...Mention Biafra now...you will go..where is Burutai and python dance...bla,bla... No shame... tongue tongue tongue

Like this one...

??

Where I come from, we do not sacrifice people for money.
You should know those you are referring to comes from the SE & SW
Re: Senate Committee Visits Masters Energy Industrial City Abia State (Photos) by Stingman: 1:23pm On Dec 13, 2017
BiggyBamBam:

??

Where I come from, we do not sacrifice people for money.
You should know those you are referring to comes from the SE & SW

...but the SE wants to go with all that...what did you say to it?...That you would commit mass suicide than allow them go. Why
Re: Senate Committee Visits Masters Energy Industrial City Abia State (Photos) by BiggyBamBam: 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
Stingman:

...but the SE wants to go with all that...what did you say to it?...That you would commit mass suicide than allow them go. Why

I love the SE to go.
They will become a landlocked country like Lesotho, Botswana, Niger, Chad, Burkina Faso etc
I always pray for Nigeria to divide.

However, I cannot see a lie and call it true.
Please tell me what I have said that is false
Is it that those Motor cycle pickup were not made in Anambra?
I only pointed the facts and said when you have money, go to China, buy their products and demand that they put your name on it

1 Like

Re: Senate Committee Visits Masters Energy Industrial City Abia State (Photos) by Ilovemystate: 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
More

2 Likes

Re: Senate Committee Visits Masters Energy Industrial City Abia State (Photos) by Bolustical: 1:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
TheAngry1:

Failed IPOB agitation=blame Yoruba
Nnamdi Kanu escaped=blame Yoruba
Ojukwu ran away=blame Yoruba
Rochas built statues=blame Yoruba
Your governors chow your commonwealth=blame Yoruba
You have low sperm count=blame Yoruba

There is no Yoruba or SW mentioned in the story, yet you blame Yoruba grin grin grin Chai! Yorubas...
You can't blame them too much,

It seems we hold the remote control of their collective destinies, reason they cannot do without mentioning us.

Even Zik had to start his political career under a party formed by Herbert Macaulay, a Yoruba man

So, rejoice bro.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Senate Committee Visits Masters Energy Industrial City Abia State (Photos) by Promzyunique(m): 1:32pm On Dec 13, 2017
Another uprising dnagote...from d east....I love dat ...#team.Uche ogah
Re: Senate Committee Visits Masters Energy Industrial City Abia State (Photos) by SoNature(m): 1:38pm On Dec 13, 2017
cstr1000:

What is stopping the SE governors from producing their own independent power? They join the FG in proscribing IPOB, surely they can be able to work with FG in issues that matter.

You are accusing other people who are not better off than you are.

All of una get serious problem.

Power generation is on the exclusive list
Re: Senate Committee Visits Masters Energy Industrial City Abia State (Photos) by Chukazu: 1:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
cstr1000:

Good. Atleast you are sending the blame where it rightly belongs- The Governors.

Don't blame other innocent ethnics that are in the same boat as you are. .

Please am not interested in your frivolities.
All those ethnic card doesn't freak me

Who I chose to blame is not your business undecided
Re: Senate Committee Visits Masters Energy Industrial City Abia State (Photos) by Chukazu: 1:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
BiggyBamBam:

I love the SE to go.
They will become a landlocked country like Lesotho, Botswana, Niger, Chad, Burkina Faso etc
I always pray for Nigeria to divide.

However, I cannot see a lie and call it true.
Please tell me what I have said that is false
Is it that those Motor cycle pickup were not made in Anambra?
I only pointed the facts and said when you have money, go to China, buy their products and demand that they put your name on it

What do you know about been landlocked?

And what is so evil about been landlocked?
Switzerland is landlocked but Switzerland economy is bigger than Nigeria's economy

The SUEZ CANAL is man-made port, and LAGOS port (Atlantic port) is not even up to half the importance of SUEZ CANAL .so what do you know about landlock?

1 Like

Re: Senate Committee Visits Masters Energy Industrial City Abia State (Photos) by Duru1(m): 1:59pm On Dec 13, 2017
Stingman:

The FG will only give 10% electricity to the SE. Many industries have folded up or they move to Lagos-Ogun axis...Agbara...where power is concentrated...and some people will be talking about having the biggest IGR...when the government is partial.

We want to take control of our roads, power, education etc, etc...

I shall recommend that south-easterners take very hard look at Oji River power station. The dam could be improved.
Re: Senate Committee Visits Masters Energy Industrial City Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
This is a good development so let’s commend our igbo brothers.
Re: Senate Committee Visits Masters Energy Industrial City Abia State (Photos) by degamemaster(m): 2:22pm On Dec 13, 2017
Very nice investment, IGBO amaka!
Re: Senate Committee Visits Masters Energy Industrial City Abia State (Photos) by engrchykae(m): 2:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
cstr1000:

You see various tank farms and heavy industrial columns, and you think it is for pictures.

Do you know how many millions of dollars it takes to build that?

Which private individual will build that and not start making back his capital immediately?
he is simply hating,we have heed their invaluable advice of the yorubas to go back home and develop our own region.
Now masters energy,innoson,the ihiala guy,kotec etc are bringing home their investments.
Very soon,a bandwagon effect will commence.

1 Like

Re: Senate Committee Visits Masters Energy Industrial City Abia State (Photos) by Abagworo(m): 2:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
Chukazu:

SAM MBAKWE never waited for any federal government before building landmark project in the old IMO STATE... today OKOROCHA can't even do half of what Mbakwe did in two states comprising ABIA AND IMO , ...as in the old IMO state has been divided into almost three states(if you add Ebonyi)

...,and yet A governor from those states been in power for eight solid years can not point to one single achievement?

Can't you see this is fraud?

Okorocha has long surpassed Mbakwe. He tried his best then but Okorocha is on another level beyond the scope of Nigeria. He's building Singapore.
Re: Senate Committee Visits Masters Energy Industrial City Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 2:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
engrchykae:
he is simply hating,we have heed their invaluable advice of the yorubas to go back home and develop our own region.
Now masters energy,innoson,the ihiala guy,kotec etc are bringing home their investments.
Very soon,a bandwagon effect will commence.

I don’t think the person he’s quoting is Yoruba. I support this project by Uche ogah of masters energy and I pray God strengthens him to empower the people of the SE region.
Re: Senate Committee Visits Masters Energy Industrial City Abia State (Photos) by Provalker: 2:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
iamleumas:

When you have enough money, go to China and ask them to put your name on any product.
Then ship them to Nigeria and claim you manufactured them, e.g. Innoson, Masters, etc grin grin grin grin grin grin

Meanwhile,

I want to sell a facebook page with 52k likes at an affordable price.
If you're interested, kindly quote me.
Afonja fraudster on alert.
Re: Senate Committee Visits Masters Energy Industrial City Abia State (Photos) by Provalker: 2:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
Abagworo:

Okorocha has long surpassed Mbakwe. He tried his best then but Okorocha is on another level beyond the scope of Nigeria. He's building Singapore.
Stop comparing okorootu to the great Sam Mbakwe. Okrocha can never in his life time attain the heights of Mbakwe. Okorochas slave.

1 Like

Re: Senate Committee Visits Masters Energy Industrial City Abia State (Photos) by SalC: 2:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
Abagworo:

Did you really type this? sad

1 Like

Re: Senate Committee Visits Masters Energy Industrial City Abia State (Photos) by mercyville: 2:38pm On Dec 13, 2017
lol
Re: Senate Committee Visits Masters Energy Industrial City Abia State (Photos) by AkpaMgbor(m): 2:43pm On Dec 13, 2017
Ihatepork:

The Piggy armed forces are here. Instead of enjoying their mumu thread, they're trying to raise their little joysticks grin grin cheesy

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6371494_screenshot2017120300544211_jpegf547c90bb1a692309d12337883d20253

I am unapologetically and defiantly a son of Biafra....i find your meme/posts infantile but very hilarious sometimes. grin
Re: Senate Committee Visits Masters Energy Industrial City Abia State (Photos) by alhajisocrates: 2:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
Ilovemystate:
Master tank farm and more

Great country, good people.

This is commendable, big one in Ibefun,Ogun State and another one in the East.

If we have 200/of these by private individuals in every local govt of Nigeria. The employment rate will reduce drastically.
Re: Senate Committee Visits Masters Energy Industrial City Abia State (Photos) by deomelllo: 3:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
Ilovemystate:
Senate Committee pays Courtesy visit to Masters Industrial City

As part of their oversight function of projects under its committee, the Senate committee led by its Chairman,
the former Governor of Ebonyi State, His Excellency Dr. Sam. O. Egwu paid a courtesy visit to Masters Energy
Industrial City, Uturu Abia state on facility tour.

https://www.nairaland.com/3385472/masters-energy-industrial-city-uturu

Nna, this is old news from almost 2 years ago and it was even posted on NL in 2016.

So, did they made another visit this week, today or yesterday wearing the same cloths from almost 2 years ago or you are just recycling the same rubbish from almost 2 years ago.?

Obviously, you jokers are trying to fool people and do me too because of the Petrolext thread in Ogun state.

Even this rubbish from almost 2 years ago did not change anything in your village, your IGR is still one of the lowest in Nigeria and OGUN state's IGR is still more than all your SE villages COMBINED

Den don take jealousy, bad bele and bitterness swear for you people for real.

Re: Senate Committee Visits Masters Energy Industrial City Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:03pm On Dec 13, 2017
deomelllo:

https://www.nairaland.com/3385472/masters-energy-industrial-city-uturu

Nna, this is old news from almost 2 years ago and it was even posted on NL in 2016.

So, did they made another visit this week, today or yesterday wearing the same cloths from almost 2 years ago or you are just recycling the same rubbish from almost 2 years ago.?

Obviously, you jokers are trying to fool people and do me too because of the Petrolext thread in Ogun state.

Even this rubbish from almost 2 years ago did not change anything in your village, your IGR is still one of the lowest in Nigeria and OGUN state's IGR is still more than all your SE villages COMBINED

Den don take jealousy, bad bele and bitterness swear for you people for real.

Igbos, are the allegations true? shocked

If they are, I will be very disappointed in igbos for fabricating this story. I even sought to rally support for their industrialization efforts. I ask all igbos again: are these allegations true?
Re: Senate Committee Visits Masters Energy Industrial City Abia State (Photos) by kettykin: 3:08pm On Dec 13, 2017
SoNature:

Power generation is on the exclusive list

why must there be an exclusive list in the first place , my take is that All PDP Governors must fight the exclusive list even if it means using armed insureection , the exclusive list is what has kept other parts of Nigeria from developing
Re: Senate Committee Visits Masters Energy Industrial City Abia State (Photos) by Charly68: 3:08pm On Dec 13, 2017
God bless ucheh Ogah
Re: Senate Committee Visits Masters Energy Industrial City Abia State (Photos) by kerry57: 3:10pm On Dec 13, 2017
Right thinking governors are giving their perceived opponents the right environment to invest in their state not because of their egocentric interest while my governor in IMO state still settling scores,unveiling more statues and enriching his own family and friends with impolitic portfolios. We must wake up in IMO before its too late.
Re: Senate Committee Visits Masters Energy Industrial City Abia State (Photos) by deomelllo: 3:14pm On Dec 13, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Igbos, are the allegations true? shocked

If they are, I will be very disappointed in igbos for fabricating this story. I even sought to rally support for their industrialization efforts. I ask all igbos again: are these allegations true?

They lie and fabricate rubbish 24/7, 365/day. This is all they do.

Imagine these deceptive jokers posting rubbish from almost 2 years ago.

I crosscheck all their claims vigorously because they are all liars and deceptive elements...
Re: Senate Committee Visits Masters Energy Industrial City Abia State (Photos) by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 13, 2017
deomelllo:

They lie and fabricate rubbish 24/7, 365/day. This is all they do.

Imagine these deceptive jokers posting rubbish from almost 2 years ago.

I crosscheck all their claims vigorously because they are all liars and deceptive elements...

I am shell shocked and disappointed at the same time. I really do pity them though. At a point, we might have to help them. Abi what do you think?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Funny Responses As Wike Endorses Sanwo-Olu For Second Term / Tompolo's 46th Birthday: Niger Delta People Celebrate On The Streets Of Warri / I Never Said I Graduated With First Class Honours In UNN Law, Ibe Kachukwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.