Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,285 members, 7,815,482 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:07 PM

2017 Annual Report Sheet For All Punters, Stakers, Risk Takers And Businessmen. - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / 2017 Annual Report Sheet For All Punters, Stakers, Risk Takers And Businessmen. (373 Views)

Egypt Goalkeeper's Water Bottle Covered With Notes On Senegal's Penalty Takers / SURE Picks(for High Stakers) / Sure 2+odds (high Stakers Only ) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

2017 Annual Report Sheet For All Punters, Stakers, Risk Takers And Businessmen. by Nobody: 10:33am On Dec 13, 2017
You are all welcomed.

The year is coming to an end.

Yes; just 18 days remaining for 2017 to say goodbye.

Ever since Sport betting came into existence in Nigeria, our aim is to win.

Of course, some win and others lose.

This thread is for us to report how well or hard sport betting is this year.

Did you win?

How many times?

Did you lose?

How much is your biggest win this year?

Please be honest.

I won 5 times this year, and my biggest win was N71,000.

I hope to win again before 2018 comes, and I believe next year will be a much better and highly profitable punting experience for us.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2017 Annual Report Sheet For All Punters, Stakers, Risk Takers And Businessmen. by Nobody: 10:36am On Dec 13, 2017
..Anybody that says betting is easy is a chronic liar...I have engaged in every sequence I can think of in this world...rollover, long betting, single betting but all to no avail. .

I have won oooo from my single and turn over but at the end of the day..they still have the upper hand as all I tend to win can vanish in a twinkle of an eye...
Thank God I have experienced this first hand and no body can henceforth tell me nada about sports betting including virtual. ..

Well I have quit betting shaa. .it wasn't easy for me to quit but I can say now I have quit...

Not that life is easy on the other side shaa...both schooling and business. ..it all boils down to risks which might or might not pay off....but like this I have learnt to be taking life jejely and step by step...

Make I stop here shaa..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 2017 Annual Report Sheet For All Punters, Stakers, Risk Takers And Businessmen. by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 13, 2017
krattoss:
..Anybody that says betting is easy is a chronic liar...I have engaged in every sequence I can think of in this world...rollover, long betting, single betting but all to no avail. .

I have won oooo from my single and turn over but at the end of the day..they still have the upper hand as all I tend to win can vanish in a twinkle of an eye...
Thank God I have experienced this first hand and no body can henceforth tell me nada about sports betting including virtual. ..

Well I have quit betting shaa. .it wasn't easy for me to quit but I can say now I have quit...

Not that life is easy on the other side shaa...both schooling and business. ..it all boils down to risks which might or might not pay off....but like this I have learnt to be taking life jejely and step by step...

Make I stop here shaa..
Brother, wish you success in your future endeavours.

(1) (Reply)

How to Become A Spectator That Watch, Have Fun & Make Millions / Weekend Match Preview : Premier League,laliga & Seriea / After So Much Build Up! [please Don't Laugh]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.