Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,757 members, 7,817,092 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:41 AM

Order Your Products From Chinese Sites, Aliexpress, Taobao, Alibaba To Nigeria - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Order Your Products From Chinese Sites, Aliexpress, Taobao, Alibaba To Nigeria (1633 Views)

BUY ON EBAY.COM, AMAZON.COM, 1688, TAOBAO, ALIBABA - WE SHIP TO NIGERIA / BUY ON EBAY.COM, 1688, TAOBAO, ALIBABA / BUY ON EBAY.COM, 1688, TAOBAO, ALIBABA! WE SELL RMB/YUAN - WE SHIP TO NIGERIA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Order Your Products From Chinese Sites, Aliexpress, Taobao, Alibaba To Nigeria by aloib(f): 12:02pm On Dec 13, 2017
Hi Guys,
I'm a founding member of Nairaland. I was one of the first members 2005.
Introducing my Company Chinapersonalshopper. 
We help source, order, pay etc for suppliers, products from China and ship them to your doorstep.
We also help purchase products from well known chinese sites such as Aliexpress, Alibaba, Taobao etc.
If you also have anything in mind, contact us and we'll discuss your requirements. We have been in the business for almost ten years for Philippine market and we have extended our reach to Nigeria.
Please visit our website www.chinapersonalshopper.com or send an email info@chinapersonalshopper.com for more information

Planning to start a business in 2018 and thinking of where to get products, tools etc? Contact us now. We also help with business development. So we are not just concerned with purchasing your products, but we can help you with latest trends now and also provide strategies, or better business models for you.
Re: Order Your Products From Chinese Sites, Aliexpress, Taobao, Alibaba To Nigeria by FashionTrend: 12:17am On Dec 14, 2017
aloib:
Hi Guys,
We help source, order, pay etc for suppliers, products from China and ship them to your doorstep.
We also help purchase products from well known chinese sites such as Aliexpress, Alibaba, Taobao etc.
If you also have anything in mind, contact us and we'll discuss your requirements. We have been in the business for almost ten years for Philippine market and we have extended our reach to Nigeria.
Please visit our website www.chinapersonalshopper.com or send an email info@chinapersonalshopper.com for more information

Planning to start a business in 2018 and thinking of where to get products, tools etc? Contact us now. We also help with business development. So we are not just concerned with purchasing your products, but we can help you with latest trends now and also provide strategies, or better business models for you.

Do you purchase from Korea?
Re: Order Your Products From Chinese Sites, Aliexpress, Taobao, Alibaba To Nigeria by aloib(f): 12:48am On Dec 14, 2017
FashionTrend:

Do you purchase from Korea?

Hi. Depends on what you want to buy and the quantity. Matter of fact i'll be in Seoul for Christmas.
Please send me an email, let's see if its something I can purchase. I also shuttle between philippines. So If you need anything from there as well.
Re: Order Your Products From Chinese Sites, Aliexpress, Taobao, Alibaba To Nigeria by aloib(f): 12:56am On Dec 14, 2017
There are so many things that can be bought from china at very cheap rates.
From business to personal needs.
Furniture, stationary, Electronics, outfits, leather, Asoebi fabrics etc. Just think of anything.
Contact us now for anything you have in mind

Re: Order Your Products From Chinese Sites, Aliexpress, Taobao, Alibaba To Nigeria by FashionTrend: 1:46am On Dec 14, 2017
aloib:

Hi. Depends on what you want to buy and the quantity. Matter of fact i'll be in Seoul for Christmas.
Please send me an email, let's see if its something I can purchase. I also shuttle between philippines. So If you need anything from there as well.

What's your email ?
Re: Order Your Products From Chinese Sites, Aliexpress, Taobao, Alibaba To Nigeria by aloib(f): 3:42am On Dec 14, 2017
FashionTrend:

What's your email ?
Hi,
info@chinapersonalshopper.com
Thanks
Re: Order Your Products From Chinese Sites, Aliexpress, Taobao, Alibaba To Nigeria by CeeteeDesigns(f): 1:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
aloib:
Hi Guys,

Pls which site can I source for cheap children educational toys(english) like ipad, palmtops e.t.c.....
Re: Order Your Products From Chinese Sites, Aliexpress, Taobao, Alibaba To Nigeria by aloib(f): 3:22pm On Dec 14, 2017
CeeteeDesigns:
Pls which site can I source for cheap children educational toys(english) like ipad, palmtops e.t.c.....
Hi, Taobao will have a lot. Or 1688.
Do you have any in mind?
Re: Order Your Products From Chinese Sites, Aliexpress, Taobao, Alibaba To Nigeria by CeeteeDesigns(f): 11:03pm On Dec 14, 2017
aloib:

Hi, Taobao will have a lot. Or 1688.
Do you have any in mind?
Ok.... Thanks
Re: Order Your Products From Chinese Sites, Aliexpress, Taobao, Alibaba To Nigeria by Ammc(m): 9:32am On Dec 16, 2017
cool
Re: Order Your Products From Chinese Sites, Aliexpress, Taobao, Alibaba To Nigeria by J0nyb0y(m): 12:22pm On Dec 16, 2017
Wat are your shipping rates
Re: Order Your Products From Chinese Sites, Aliexpress, Taobao, Alibaba To Nigeria by aloib(f): 4:47am On Dec 17, 2017
J0nyb0y:
Wat are your shipping rates

Contact me on whatsapp +8613265764047
Re: Order Your Products From Chinese Sites, Aliexpress, Taobao, Alibaba To Nigeria by aloib(f): 4:30am On Apr 18, 2018
Please visit our website www.chinapersonalshopper.com or send an email info@chinapersonalshopper.com for more information

(1) (Reply)

Petrotech Fuel Dispensing Pumps / Start Your Own Oil & Gas Biz As A Micro-distributor With Zero Start-up Capital / We Are Committed To Providing Fencing Solutions

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.