Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,089 members, 7,814,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 07:55 PM

#endsars Peterside Accuse Nyesom Wike Of Championing Campaign Against SARS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #endsars Peterside Accuse Nyesom Wike Of Championing Campaign Against SARS (626 Views)

Gimba Kakanda Accusing Wike Of Demolishing Mosque In False Tweets, Gets Blasted / OPERATION STING: Governor Nyesom Wike Beefs Up Security In Rivers State / Heavy Protest Against SARS In Rivers Over Threat To Kill Gov. Wike's Aide(photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#endsars Peterside Accuse Nyesom Wike Of Championing Campaign Against SARS by exlinklodge: 12:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
#EndSARS Peterside Accuse Nyesom Wike Of Championing Campaign Against SARS

APC kingpin, Dakuku Peterside, Director-General of the Nigerian Maritime Administration and Safety Agency, NIMASA, has alleged that the Rivers State Governor, Nyesom Wike was behind the current campaign for the scrap of Special Anti-Robbery Squad, SARS, #EndSARS of the Nigeria Police Force.

Speaking in Lagos State, the former All Progressives Congress, APC, governorship candidate in Rivers State said SARS officers in Rivers State were doing well. According to Peterside, rather than disband SARS, the agency should be strengthened to function better.

Peterside said;

“Rivers State is number one in high profile crimes of murder, kidnapping and robbery and the state government may have become uncomfortable because of its inability to influence and control the police. “Some people are obviously benefiting from the criminal activities that SARS officers stand against. I support the good work of SARS and I wish the agency could be re-organized and strengthened to function better.

“It’s a campaign championed by Governor Wike. In every society, without the police there can be no law and order and consistently for the past 18 months, Rivers State has occupied number one position in the area of violent crimes.

“Several have been beheaded especially in areas like Omoku and Ahoada. “Recently a lady lawyer, Mary Obe was killed because she was pursuing a case on those who killed her brother. Her brother, Edwin Obe was killed earlier in Eleme part of Rivers State.

“I believe nobody will deny the fact that SARS has been very potent in tackling crimes in Rivers State. They have reduced the crime rate and given confidence to the people.”

Recall that Dakuku Peterside was pictured earlier this year being shadowed by SARS operative and was criticized so much because the SARS operative was also holding umbrella for the former Rivers State governorship aspirant. See pictures here

more @ http://www.exlinklodge.com/2017/12/endsars-peterside-accuse-nyesom-wike-of.html

cc mynd44 missyb3 lalasticlala

Re: #endsars Peterside Accuse Nyesom Wike Of Championing Campaign Against SARS by CoolFreeday(m): 12:34pm On Dec 13, 2017
Nigerians are too gullible. If we end SARS, can the ordinary man walk on the road? SARS do misbehave sometimes but can we compare that to the work they're doing.
Re: #endsars Peterside Accuse Nyesom Wike Of Championing Campaign Against SARS by madridguy(m): 12:35pm On Dec 13, 2017
Anybody can champion the course to end the satanic SARS.
Re: #endsars Peterside Accuse Nyesom Wike Of Championing Campaign Against SARS by swagagolic01(m): 12:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
madridguy:
Anybody can champion the course to end the satanic SARS.

Seem's you've encountered those demons before
Re: #endsars Peterside Accuse Nyesom Wike Of Championing Campaign Against SARS by rifasenate11(m): 12:54pm On Dec 13, 2017
one subject that made APC zombies and PDP wailers to stand with one voice. .#endsars.
Re: #endsars Peterside Accuse Nyesom Wike Of Championing Campaign Against SARS by madridguy(m): 12:57pm On Dec 13, 2017
No bro but I've seen them harassing people many time. They threatening to shot people as if they're talking to bush meat.

swagagolic01:

Seem's you've encountered those demons before
Re: #endsars Peterside Accuse Nyesom Wike Of Championing Campaign Against SARS by yanshDoctor: 12:57pm On Dec 13, 2017
CoolFreeday:
Nigerians are too gullible. If we end SARS, can the ordinary man walk on the road? SARS do misbehave sometimes but can we compare that to the work they're doing.
don't be surprise that Nigerians would be amaze crime would drop significantly.

during Gej administration. when road block was stop. there was less robbery on our high way.

if you doubt me they should give it a test for 6 months.

sars are criminal element parading themselves as legal criminals. there is no job in the country and they keep on harassing the jobless youth and threaten to kill them if they don't bring out money for bail. how can you justify forced bail and intimidation.
Re: #endsars Peterside Accuse Nyesom Wike Of Championing Campaign Against SARS by swagagolic01(m): 1:22pm On Dec 13, 2017
madridguy:
No bro but I've seen them harassing people many time. They threatening to shot people as if they're talking to bush meat.

I have encountered them in ph, I was in there office from 9am till 3am, at 1st they said they wanted us to help them catch their suspect which we obliged, we gave them the information that lead to the arrest of the suspect, after which, those demons asked us to bail ourself with 150k each, I almost ran mad, oga if u see the way those fools dealt with us that night as if we were criminals, with strong abeg and some few calls across we bailed ourself's with 40k each...

#endsars
Re: #endsars Peterside Accuse Nyesom Wike Of Championing Campaign Against SARS by raker300: 1:23pm On Dec 13, 2017
Apc is a party of mad people
Re: #endsars Peterside Accuse Nyesom Wike Of Championing Campaign Against SARS by ican2020: 1:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
Is the incompetent Dakuku Peterside that Business Ship Owners want Buhari to sack

Which one concern the animal biko
Re: #endsars Peterside Accuse Nyesom Wike Of Championing Campaign Against SARS by madridguy(m): 2:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
This is serious.

swagagolic01:

I have encountered them in ph, I was in there office from 9am till 3am, at 1st they said they wanted us to help them catch their suspect which we obliged, we gave them the information that lead to the arrest of the suspect, after which, those demons asked us to bail ourself with 150k each, I almost ran mad, oga if u see the way those fools dealt with us that night as if we were criminals, with strong abeg and some few calls across we bailed ourself's with 40k each...

#endsars
Re: #endsars Peterside Accuse Nyesom Wike Of Championing Campaign Against SARS by authehighness: 2:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
oga,go sidon,talk anoda thing,even,if it's wike,dat initiated it,am with him,on this

(1) (Reply)

Innoson Vs Gtbank: 30 Key Points To Know About Their Dispute / Police Declare Alhaji Alaka Abayomi Kamal, The Oil Magnet As Badoo Cult Kingpin / Dead Appointees: Buhari Orders Review Of Boards’ List

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.