Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,698 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:27 PM

Kaduna Corpers & Ex Corpers Protesting Non-Payment Of Allowances (Photos) - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Kaduna Corpers & Ex Corpers Protesting Non-Payment Of Allowances (Photos) (25654 Views)

Corpers Tear Gassed For Protesting Unpaid Allowances By INEC / Corpers In Sokoto Protest Non-Payment Of INEC Allowances / NYSC Slogans Corpers And Ex-corpers Can Relate With (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kaduna Corpers & Ex Corpers Protesting Non-Payment Of Allowances (Photos) by Chinwe4real(f): 1:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
I think this NYSC of a thing should be scrapped. you know, the main reason for it is integration but people still pay to have themselves posted to a favourable place within their region. what then is the essence of it?

1 Like

Re: Kaduna Corpers & Ex Corpers Protesting Non-Payment Of Allowances (Photos) by perry1988(m): 1:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
Help help mad people everywhere
Re: Kaduna Corpers & Ex Corpers Protesting Non-Payment Of Allowances (Photos) by Unitedabby(m): 1:32pm On Dec 13, 2017
BruncleZuma:
grin grin grin grin
Morale!
Low!
Re: Kaduna Corpers & Ex Corpers Protesting Non-Payment Of Allowances (Photos) by Tonytonex(m): 1:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
THIS IS BAD
Re: Kaduna Corpers & Ex Corpers Protesting Non-Payment Of Allowances (Photos) by Unitedabby(m): 1:36pm On Dec 13, 2017
OrestesDante:
shocked

∆ It's obvious NYSC is no longer sustainable.
#ScrapNYSC ∆
simple!
Re: Kaduna Corpers & Ex Corpers Protesting Non-Payment Of Allowances (Photos) by lafuria1(m): 1:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
Who is owing them? The state or the federal government?
Because only the federal government owes them, the state doesn't.
Re: Kaduna Corpers & Ex Corpers Protesting Non-Payment Of Allowances (Photos) by saabright(m): 1:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
raker300:
Lol...

Shey next election they'll still vote buhari?

Next!!!

you need sense......how is it possible... many states get paid and few remains....ordinary calculation

u want to tell me buhari didn't release money
Re: Kaduna Corpers & Ex Corpers Protesting Non-Payment Of Allowances (Photos) by Unitedabby(m): 1:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
Chikelue2000:
where is el rufai?
wetin kon konsain El Rufai for dis one.Are the coppers on the state's payroll or FG?
Re: Kaduna Corpers & Ex Corpers Protesting Non-Payment Of Allowances (Photos) by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 13, 2017
El rufai is a failure
Re: Kaduna Corpers & Ex Corpers Protesting Non-Payment Of Allowances (Photos) by Chikelue2000(m): 1:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
[quote author=Unitedabby post=63246491]wetin kon konsain El Rufai for dis one.Are the coppers on the state's payroll or FG?[/el rufai has buharis ears always
Re: Kaduna Corpers & Ex Corpers Protesting Non-Payment Of Allowances (Photos) by ufuosman(m): 1:46pm On Dec 13, 2017
Dey better pay, cos that money is important to dem
Re: Kaduna Corpers & Ex Corpers Protesting Non-Payment Of Allowances (Photos) by Unitedabby(m): 1:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
mrvitalis:

How is this buhari's fault now

Whats wrong with you
Dont mind her...as long as there is #Hate in this country,we'll never have any meaningful progress as a nation!
Re: Kaduna Corpers & Ex Corpers Protesting Non-Payment Of Allowances (Photos) by frank41(m): 1:53pm On Dec 13, 2017
dieBYfire:
They should shut the hell up and go home! They are the real people that served the county. So forget the money.
grin

Were you not paid when served your country?
Re: Kaduna Corpers & Ex Corpers Protesting Non-Payment Of Allowances (Photos) by Unitedabby(m): 1:53pm On Dec 13, 2017
lilfreezy:
is it not the fraudulent hell rufai. That man is a scam.

A fulani Dullard is dangerous, however an intelligent fulani man is even more dangerous
Stop exuding foolishness
Re: Kaduna Corpers & Ex Corpers Protesting Non-Payment Of Allowances (Photos) by frank41(m): 1:59pm On Dec 13, 2017
So our condition has gotten this bad that we can't afford to pay corps members any more,regardless of salaries being owned to workers.
Re: Kaduna Corpers & Ex Corpers Protesting Non-Payment Of Allowances (Photos) by generalcorper042(m): 1:59pm On Dec 13, 2017
Plz oooo my people i dnt know if anyone here in dis forum know where to get train from kaduna to ilorin...am in zamfara. Please any body.
Re: Kaduna Corpers & Ex Corpers Protesting Non-Payment Of Allowances (Photos) by gebest: 2:05pm On Dec 13, 2017
not only corpers, many para-military has't see theirs as well. govt of deception.
Re: Kaduna Corpers & Ex Corpers Protesting Non-Payment Of Allowances (Photos) by dieBYfire: 2:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
frank41:

Were you not paid when served your country?

I Didnt Serve My Country. I Served My Self ... So I was paid grin
Re: Kaduna Corpers & Ex Corpers Protesting Non-Payment Of Allowances (Photos) by Oduok(m): 2:10pm On Dec 13, 2017
This is against the oath these corps members swore to. No protest for whatever reason.
Re: Kaduna Corpers & Ex Corpers Protesting Non-Payment Of Allowances (Photos) by joinnow: 2:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
Common 19k a WHOLE govt no fit pay
Re: Kaduna Corpers & Ex Corpers Protesting Non-Payment Of Allowances (Photos) by Stcollins(m): 3:06pm On Dec 13, 2017
otomatic:
Very soon, corpers will form a union and embark on strikes.
gbam!!!
Re: Kaduna Corpers & Ex Corpers Protesting Non-Payment Of Allowances (Photos) by echobazz: 3:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
Pay their allowee oooooh, time dey go.
Re: Kaduna Corpers & Ex Corpers Protesting Non-Payment Of Allowances (Photos) by aderemiAf(m): 7:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
NYSC had failed to pay my allowances for good three months, she wrote series of letter through their LGI yet no payment.... These APC Scam Kopa Allowed are withheld and baba is watching.... God will punish all of them
Re: Kaduna Corpers & Ex Corpers Protesting Non-Payment Of Allowances (Photos) by Redhot111(m): 9:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
breathcutter:
That's how we served finished in 2013 and AMAECHI did not pay us till now, upon all we suffered, the Flood, plying on water every month for clearance, teaching under hostile environment etc yet they had the mind to owe and not pay, God is really watching them, when their nemesis will come if might be their next generation
and ameachi is still owing me Dat money. Even if I become a billionaire 2morrow I still won't forgive him until he pays me dat particular money.
Re: Kaduna Corpers & Ex Corpers Protesting Non-Payment Of Allowances (Photos) by oba4yee(m): 9:03pm On Dec 13, 2017
become a boss of your own, apply for quickteller paypoint agency today @ no cost. for more info: contact 080 621 624 37
Re: Kaduna Corpers & Ex Corpers Protesting Non-Payment Of Allowances (Photos) by mcg1(m): 6:42am On Dec 14, 2017
God will definitely punish those people responsible for this shit.what kind of country is this?i did my pop last month and up till now,my September allowee went into the thin air.
Re: Kaduna Corpers & Ex Corpers Protesting Non-Payment Of Allowances (Photos) by mcg1(m): 6:48am On Dec 14, 2017
Oduok:
This is against the oath these corps members swore to. No protest for whatever reason.
So they swear an oath not to get paid
Re: Kaduna Corpers & Ex Corpers Protesting Non-Payment Of Allowances (Photos) by wink2015(m): 8:27pm On Dec 14, 2017
The federal government should narrow the length of time that is spent under the NYSC Programme to 6 Months as the federal government can not cope with staggering or overbloated cost or budget. This is considering the huge number of graduates leaving tertiary institution and the increasing number of universities and polytechnic both private and public that have increased in their number over the years.

A long term strategy or approach might be a decision to finally scrapped it for damn good.

Plus or Minus the NYSC Programme is good but there are lot of things that is wrong with government and the political class in Nigeria.

Corruption is one of them and it kills any good initiative of the federal, state and local government in Nigeria.

After the Nigeria/Biafra Civil war, the federal government under General Yakubu Gowon thought it wise to set up the NYSC programme as part of the federal government initiative to unite the country.

General Gown actually copied this idea from the AMERICAN PEACE CORP that was set up by the United States government

Re: Kaduna Corpers & Ex Corpers Protesting Non-Payment Of Allowances (Photos) by Alfredasweet: 7:45pm On Jan 08, 2018
Please I graduated 2016 and I confirmed my name in the senate list but I didn't register and I want to serve now. Please what should I do

(1) (2) (Reply)

Twitter User Gets Posted To Borno State After Paying 30K To Influence His NYSC / NYSC 2015 Batch A States' Of Deployment Library / Best State For Prospective Corp Member To Serve In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.