Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,212 members, 7,846,022 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 09:30 AM

The Ultimate Job Search Guide (a Graduate Pack For Fresh Graduates And Interns) - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Ultimate Job Search Guide (a Graduate Pack For Fresh Graduates And Interns) (321 Views)

2018 Jobs & Internship Vacancies For Graduates And Undergraduate. / FIRS To Recruit 7,500 Graduates And 5,000 Non-Graduates / Top 8 Jobs With High Employment Chances For Fresh Graduates (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Ultimate Job Search Guide (a Graduate Pack For Fresh Graduates And Interns) by maravale: 1:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
In Nigeria, job search can be discouraging and overwhelming especially for interns and entry level graduates. I have an e-book called THE ULTIMATE SEARCH GUIDE (graduate pack) which have been carefully crafted to ease this stress.This graduate pack is the sole kit you need to land yourself your dream job. It contains guide on how to construct your CV and cover letter and some samples of CV and resume and cover letter. Differences between CV and resume and many more helpful tips. Get it at a very affordable price.
AT JUST #1,000.
The BOOK is worth more than the price. Don't miss this golden opportunity to grab your copy.
Call or whatsapp me - 08172532836
#1,000 only!
Or email me at amafrances99@gmail.com

(1) (Reply)

Sales Associate (calabar) / Company Driver Needed Plateau State / Business Manager

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.