Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,937 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:48 PM

Igbo Lady Blasts Nnamdi Kanu After She Saw Him Buying Pizza In Ghana (photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Igbo Lady Blasts Nnamdi Kanu After She Saw Him Buying Pizza In Ghana (photos) (6086 Views)

Man Calls For The Arrest Of His Neighbour After He Caught Him Buying Votes (Pix) / Malam Daura Blasts Nnamdi Kanu Over 'Jubril The Imposter' / "I Met Nnamdi Kanu In Ghana, Buying Pizza" - Igbo Lady Said In December 2017 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Igbo Lady Blasts Nnamdi Kanu After She Saw Him Buying Pizza In Ghana (photos) by Ikechuob: 8:02pm On Dec 13, 2017
conductor11:
Lagos-Ibadam Expresway Ibadam Afonja BMC are really mad.

First Kanu is in London, he's in Cameroon, he's in Ghana now. Next he will be in Mars. grin

Nnamdi Kanu this, Nnamdi Kanu that.

[img]https://media1./images/9bc44dd94fc9403566247e8aabd4fdd6/tenor.gif?itemid=7499070[/img]

grin grin grin grin

Didn't you know Nnamdi Kanu is a vampire. He has wings now that's why he's flying everywhere and they seeing he all over the globe and why they could never get pictures of him whenever they see in. Vampires do not appear on pictures. I expect Nnamdi Kanu to be in South Africa, Ethiopia and USA soon.
Re: Igbo Lady Blasts Nnamdi Kanu After She Saw Him Buying Pizza In Ghana (photos) by Archangel15: 8:10pm On Dec 13, 2017
I met Nnamdi Kanu in Puerto -Rico cool
Re: Igbo Lady Blasts Nnamdi Kanu After She Saw Him Buying Pizza In Ghana (photos) by Okoroawusa: 8:19pm On Dec 13, 2017
zionmde:

Ezekiel 33:5-7
and think dat d guy wit d moniker jesuslovesyou does not know Ezekiel 33:5-7?
answer me,is jesus ur private property?
Re: Igbo Lady Blasts Nnamdi Kanu After She Saw Him Buying Pizza In Ghana (photos) by martinz1: 8:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
Ikechuob:
She met nnamdi kanu in Ghana eating pizza but somehow her phone does not have a camera to take a picture to prove her story. Na only her dey Ghana and noone in Ghana has a camera phone. Mschewwwwww

Me too sef, i met Nnamdi Kanu in Saudi Arabia dancing Shoki. Let me go to FB and give details about it. You must believe me cause i said so and ranted..

Desperate attention seeking wh0re. I wonder which political aboki she's fucking who prompted her to tell us this story. Useless ashawo.
Lol
Re: Igbo Lady Blasts Nnamdi Kanu After She Saw Him Buying Pizza In Ghana (photos) by henkhay007(m): 8:56pm On Dec 13, 2017
As them no wan get sense
Re: Igbo Lady Blasts Nnamdi Kanu After She Saw Him Buying Pizza In Ghana (photos) by FisifunKododada: 9:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Igbo Lady Blasts Nnamdi Kanu After She Saw Him Buying Pizza In Ghana (photos) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Dec 13, 2017
Leave him joor. Dose'nt he deserve a break?

Re: Igbo Lady Blasts Nnamdi Kanu After She Saw Him Buying Pizza In Ghana (photos) by smulti(m): 10:38pm On Dec 13, 2017
Groovenaija360:
A Nigerian lady based in Ghana, by name Paul Ujunwa Gloria,claims she saw IPOB leader, Nnamdi Kanu buying pizza in Ghana.

The Igbo lady is claiming that she saw him at Eddys Pizza in Ghana at about 8:45 pm, yesterday, 11 of December 2017.

She disclosed that when she saw him, she spoke to him first, but he refused to answer her, then when she spoke Igbo and he responded.

She wrote.

“I met the Biafra leader Nnamdi kanu at Eddys pizza Gh at about 8:45pm date 11/12/2017. He was surprised i recognized him and didn’t want to speak to me at first until i spoke igbo and he responded.”

“After all the trouble he caused in Nigeria he has guts to eat pizza. How long will you keep hiding? He couldn’t even disguise well. Am sorry for those who trusted and believed in him. Rip to those who died for the cause of Biafra. Some persons might doubt me because i have no pictures to show for it.”

“Nnamdi kanu stop hiding and let your people stop blaming the Nigerian government. Am sorry to say but you are a Coward , a deciver and a betrayal ”

>>>> https://groovenaija360.com.ng/igbo-lady-blasts-nnamdi-kanu-saw-buying-pizza-ghana/

video of him and the girl eating pizza or shut up
Re: Igbo Lady Blasts Nnamdi Kanu After She Saw Him Buying Pizza In Ghana (photos) by tiger28: 3:30am On Dec 14, 2017
She must be a Yoruba girl jorrrr.........Mumu Igbos!!!
Re: Igbo Lady Blasts Nnamdi Kanu After She Saw Him Buying Pizza In Ghana (photos) by tiger28: 3:37am On Dec 14, 2017
nototribalist:
Attention seekers everywhere.
Mumu igbos!!! EVEN if the igbo girl took a pic of Kanu,you fools will say its photoshopped. Igbos really need SERIOUS prayers i swear. Imagine the idiots were congratulating Trump for the Jerusalem move,same Israelis that FLATLY and BOLDLY rejected the ibos SEVERALLY!!! This only happens to ppl that have absolutely no substance or understanding of self.....VERY PATHETICALLY SAD!!!

(1) (2) (Reply)

NNPC To Review JV Payment Structure With Iocs / SHOCKING: Kogi PDP Guber Candidate Has Mental Disorder (See Proofs) / NDONI PEOPLE IN RIVERS STATE ARE IGBOS. LISTEN FROM THE HORSES MOUTH.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.