Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,786 members, 7,810,051 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:26 PM

Looking For A Good Dentist For Teeth Filling - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Looking For A Good Dentist For Teeth Filling (2781 Views)

Transforming Smiles: Unveiling The Power Of Invisalign For Teeth Alignment / What Can I Use For Teeth Whitening / What Are The Pros And Cons Of Mouth Guards For Teeth Grinding? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Looking For A Good Dentist For Teeth Filling by goldedprince: 3:09pm On Dec 13, 2017
Hi, has anyone here ever had their teeth filled?
If yes please tell me where u did your and how much was charged.
I will be taking an elderly person to the dentist for teeth filling soon. I just want to know what to expect as regards fee.
I am around Ikeja presently.
Re: Looking For A Good Dentist For Teeth Filling by Lovetinz(m): 4:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
I filled a cavity at a private clinic in 2016 at a cost of 5k.

At present, I think a government clinic would be be 4 to 7.5k
A private dentist would charge 5 to 10k.

I would expect the elder to have more than a tooth they needs filling.
Of course, you can't haggle if the patient is in pains, so go early.

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Good Dentist For Teeth Filling by dentalchannelng: 4:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
goldedprince:
Hi, has anyone here ever had their teeth filled?
If yes please tell me where u did your and how much was charged.
I will be taking an elderly person to the dentist for teeth filling soon. I just want to know what to expect as regards fee.
I am around Ikeja presently.
You can check out clinics contacts in Ikeja axis via this site.
http://dentalchannel.com.ng/locate-a-clinic/
You will be able to locate the closest to you, make inquires through their contact details.
This is because of charges difference between different practice owners.

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Good Dentist For Teeth Filling by goldedprince: 4:46pm On Dec 13, 2017
Lovetinz:
I filled a cavity at a private clinic in 2016 at a cost of 5k.

At present, I think a government clinic would be be 4 to 7.5k
A private dentist would charge 5 to 10k.

I would expect the elder to have more than a tooth they needs filling.
Of course, you can't haggle if the patient is in pains, so go early.
Yes the patient is in pain. Did your pain stop after filling? Did they do a good job? Do you mind sharing the clinic location if you are in Lagos
Re: Looking For A Good Dentist For Teeth Filling by goldedprince: 4:46pm On Dec 13, 2017
dentalchannelng:

You can check out clinics contacts in Ikeja axis via this site.
http://dentalchannel.com.ng/locate-a-clinic/
You will be able to locate the closest to you, make inquires through their contact details.
This is because of charges difference between different practice owners.
Thanks I will check

1 Like

Re: Looking For A Good Dentist For Teeth Filling by Lovetinz(m): 4:57pm On Dec 13, 2017
A government clinic is best. It's also cheaper.
Filling is not a major operation.

Mine was very satisfactory.
Sadly, my dental clinic is in Surulere.
Re: Looking For A Good Dentist For Teeth Filling by dentalchannelng: 10:28pm On Dec 13, 2017
Lovetinz:
A government clinic is best. It's also cheaper.
Filling is not a major operation.

Mine was very satisfactory.
Sadly, my dental clinic is in Surulere.
Government dental clinics Nigeria are cheaper for many reasons but they are not the best.
check out this article and learn one or two things about how to make a better choice
http://dentalchannel.com.ng/2017/09/01/top-7-tips-to-choose-the-right-dental-clinic-for-you-your-family-in-nigeria/
Re: Looking For A Good Dentist For Teeth Filling by dentalchannelng: 10:38pm On Dec 13, 2017
goldedprince:

Yes the patient is in pain. Did your pain stop after filling? Did they do a good job? Do you mind sharing the clinic location if you are in Lagos
there is a place of patients' peculiarities. dentists do not fill all teeth with pains. there are a number of factors they consider before rolling out treatment options.
you may have pain in a tooth and get it filled , or get the root canals of the teeth treated, the teeth can be removed or cleaned with medicament and drugs
so, you need not to compare prices of treatment without having a diagnosis and treatment plan.
read this article to know the dental treatment guide
http://dentalchannel.com.ng/2017/05/23/dental-treatment-guide/

(1) (Reply)

How To Last Longer In Sex Without Using Pills / How Real Is The Me Cure Diagnostics Center 54 Medical Tests Promo? / Amazing Health Benefits Of Lime

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.