Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,619 members, 7,816,544 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:56 PM

9ice Reveals Most Nigerian Politicians Are Thieves And Rogues - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / 9ice Reveals Most Nigerian Politicians Are Thieves And Rogues (357 Views)

He Requested For My Contact – Singer 9ice Reveals Why He Will Vote For Tinubu / 9ice Reveals Why He Can't Stay Married To One Woman, Begs Wife For Forgiveness / Why I Didn’t Sign Any Artiste To My Record Label – 9ice Reveals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

9ice Reveals Most Nigerian Politicians Are Thieves And Rogues by rhonard(m): 3:28pm On Dec 13, 2017
n recent times, 9ice has been very vocal about various issues - He has come out to slam some Nigerian politicians - The singer said most of them are thieves and rogues Even though he once contested for political office, popular Nigerian musician 9ice has come out to slam politicians. Speaking in a recent interview, 9ice revealed that even though he will not comment on Yahoo Boys, he knows that there are politicians who are thieves and rogues walking free on the streets. “We have politicians that are thieves and rogues walking the road free with police. No one says anything about them and they are rogues. People should catch them and beat them to death,” he told Broadway TV.

This is coming after he recently took to Instagram to wish his first child Zion a happy birthday. “Happy birthday my son. With you my story begun. Many say it's a Mistake but with you I can stand the stake . I love you. You've never made me worry. Your birth, I was never sorry. Happy birthday son,” he wrote.

Re: 9ice Reveals Most Nigerian Politicians Are Thieves And Rogues by ayourbamie: 3:48pm On Dec 13, 2017
Of which he almost joined them

(1) (Reply)

The Struggle Is Real :rosy Meurer Blast Tonto Dikeh On Cosmetic Surgery / Davido Prostrates For 2face During His Concert Last Night. / Charly Boy Blasts President Buhari, Over Herdsmen Killing (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.