Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,755 members, 7,817,090 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:35 AM

Manchester United Vs Bournemouth (1 - 0 ) On 13th December 2017 - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Manchester United Vs Bournemouth (1 - 0 ) On 13th December 2017 (18399 Views)

Fulham Vs Liverpool (1 - 1) On 13th December 2020 / Arsenal Vs Burnley (0 - 1) On 13th December 2020 / Manchester United Vs Bournemouth (5 - 2) On 7th June 2020 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Manchester United Vs Bournemouth (1 - 0 ) On 13th December 2017 by internationalman(m): 6:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
slawomir:
is all right
I will have to watch this match with my phone hoping man u should lose. so man city can extend the point
Seconded....
I only like Man Utd more than one thing in this life.... which is cockroaches..
Re: Manchester United Vs Bournemouth (1 - 0 ) On 13th December 2017 by prodiG(m): 6:41pm On Dec 13, 2017
Lukaku...SMH With his bad touch,He shouldn't be anywhere near our 18yd during set piece.Dude nearly scored an own goal against Arsenal and against Man city,he delivered 2 assists.Hopefully the Fa will ban him for his part in the tunnel melee.Useless player angry
Re: Manchester United Vs Bournemouth (1 - 0 ) On 13th December 2017 by zurielsam(m): 6:47pm On Dec 13, 2017
na to bully small team he know. . i know mention name o
Re: Manchester United Vs Bournemouth (1 - 0 ) On 13th December 2017 by Nobody: 6:51pm On Dec 13, 2017
Nickizoe:
Moderator.... Please Manchester City also get match today.... Make it front page too.. Cityzens fans don increace..... Stop being wicked, partial and jeolous... grin
Are you a mancity fan?

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Bournemouth (1 - 0 ) On 13th December 2017 by airminem(f): 6:52pm On Dec 13, 2017
its a draw match
Re: Manchester United Vs Bournemouth (1 - 0 ) On 13th December 2017 by CrEaToRmalden(m): 7:03pm On Dec 13, 2017
If I find Lukaku in the Lineup, I won't watch the match.

Even if he scores today, he's still shit, poor finishing, our team was good offensively vs Man city and he was the only useless player there, he kept heading away all the long balls sent to him, couldn't score an empty net goal, preferred to punch the GK's face twice with the ball at the same spot instead of scoring. SMH.

we better struggle for Abumeyang, heard the club is ready to let him go.

Finally, I think I am the only person that the loss still hurts, it was painful.
Mourinho has never lost an home game on sunday, and he finally did because of our ShitKaku,
Man city broke our unbeaten home record last season, they came back and did it again.
the same players that scored vs westham in the previous EPL match (Silva and Otamendi) scored against us again.

these things really hurt man, even tho most Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool fans wanted us to win, the still had to troll us because they were angry, we could have opened the title window, instead with doubled the padlock lipsrsealed

As for today, no reason not to win this match, it's the game that will erase some of the pains away.

#GGMU

3 Likes

Re: Manchester United Vs Bournemouth (1 - 0 ) On 13th December 2017 by karbiyeshii(m): 7:09pm On Dec 13, 2017
Atlast!!!!

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Bournemouth (1 - 0 ) On 13th December 2017 by CrEaToRmalden(m): 7:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
airminem:
its a draw match

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Bournemouth (1 - 0 ) On 13th December 2017 by lonelydora: 7:13pm On Dec 13, 2017
cashlurd:
Hmnnn... FTC on a football thread??!!!

BTW.... I know Chelsea fans would be watching the Match just because they want Bournemouth to beat Man U. And hopefully, Lukaku would misbehave once again.

Like if you are a Chelsea fan like me

You cracked me up. What's the odd on Bournemouth?
Re: Manchester United Vs Bournemouth (1 - 0 ) On 13th December 2017 by szen(m): 7:28pm On Dec 13, 2017
CrEaToRmalden:

Even if he scores today, he's still shit, poor finishing, our team was good offensively vs Man city and he was the only useless player there, he kept heading away all the long balls sent to him, couldn't score an empty net goal, preferred to punch the GK's face twice with the ball at the same spot instead of scoring. SMH.

Finally, I think I am the only person that the loss still hurts, it was painful.
Mourinho has never lost an home game on sunday, and he finally did because of our ShitKaku,
Man city broke our unbeaten home record last season, they came back and did it again.
the same players that scored vs westham in the previous EPL match (Silva and Otamendi) scored against us again.

these things really hurt man, even tho most Chelsea, Arsenal and Liverpool fans wanted us to win, the still had to troll us because they were angry, we could have opened the title window, instead with doubled the padlock lipsrsealed

As for today, no reason not to win this match, it's the game that will erase some of the pains away.

#GGMU

I can tell you still hurting brov. Just take it easy.

I honestly think Man Utd need an attacking coach. Mou will definitely win you trophies, but when I comes to the brand of football Utd played under SAF , I don't think he can replicate that

Ps; getting Aubamayang isn't a bad idea.

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Bournemouth (1 - 0 ) On 13th December 2017 by RoyalBlak007: 7:32pm On Dec 13, 2017
ManUtd-2
Bournemouth-1
Re: Manchester United Vs Bournemouth (1 - 0 ) On 13th December 2017 by coolie1: 7:35pm On Dec 13, 2017
GGMU
Re: Manchester United Vs Bournemouth (1 - 0 ) On 13th December 2017 by mazimee(m): 7:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
Nickizoe:
Moderator.... Please Manchester City also get match today.... Make it front page too.. Cityzens fans don increace..... Stop being wicked, partial and jeolous... grin

NA envy go finally kill them, This unbeaten run just dey pain everybody

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Bournemouth (1 - 0 ) On 13th December 2017 by twentyk(m): 7:49pm On Dec 13, 2017
CrEaToRmalden:

#GGMU
y'all should cut lukaku some slack mehn..... Even Ronaldo or messi wouldn't have played nothing if deployed the way mourinho use lukaku against man city..... If you are going to blame anyone blame our everly DEFENSIVE MOURINHO.... no support whatsoever for lukaku that day.... The plan was for United to load high balls to lukaku and he flick to our wide players he did everything our coach ask him to do..... Except for his defensive duties which he fail woefully at and expectedly he should fail.... LUKAKU IS A STRIKER AND SHOULD NOT BE CLEARING BALL IN SUCH POSITION WHEN AN OPPOSITION IS PLAYING FREE KICK.... NOT EVEN CORNER.... MAN C WERE GONNA PLAY FREE KICK AND OUR NO 9,WHO IS SUPPOSED TO BE WITH THEIR CENTER BACKS WAS DOING DEFENSIVE WORK....

Y'ALL BLAMING THE WRONG GUY.... YOU WANNA BLAME SOME ONE BLAME JOSE MOURINHO.... THANK YOU...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Bournemouth (1 - 0 ) On 13th December 2017 by gentle136(m): 7:49pm On Dec 13, 2017
LesbianBoy:
Lukaku hat-trick grin cheesy
lukaku hat-trick.......4 inside dream.

Him go miss one on pool 2daycheesy
Re: Manchester United Vs Bournemouth (1 - 0 ) On 13th December 2017 by SirLakes: 8:12pm On Dec 13, 2017
Booked

Looking for one gunnedasss fan that will disturb here undecided
Re: Manchester United Vs Bournemouth (1 - 0 ) On 13th December 2017 by HARDDON: 8:12pm On Dec 13, 2017
A man who builds a Ferrari manufacturing plant but goes to employ a truck maker, should not complain with results.....

Mou is a truck manufacturer that loves tall, bulky, more energy expanding players instead of brainy ones.

Even the touch of grinding out results by packing buses has deserted him.
Re: Manchester United Vs Bournemouth (1 - 0 ) On 13th December 2017 by Fweshspice(m): 8:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
Man Utd 3

Bournemoth 0

Orunmila Has Spoken!
Re: Manchester United Vs Bournemouth (1 - 0 ) On 13th December 2017 by dushman04: 8:54pm On Dec 13, 2017
Lineups

Re: Manchester United Vs Bournemouth (1 - 0 ) On 13th December 2017 by dushman04: 8:59pm On Dec 13, 2017
twentyk:
y'all should cut lukaku some slack mehn..... Even Ronaldo or messi wouldn't have played nothing if deployed the way mourinho use lukaku against man city..... If you are going to blame anyone blame our everly DEFENSIVE MOURINHO.... no support whatsoever for lukaku that day.... The plan was for United to load high balls to lukaku and he flick to our wide players he did everything our coach ask him to do..... Except for his defensive duties which he fail woefully at and expectedly he should fail.... LUKAKU IS A STRIKER AND SHOULD NOT BE CLEARING BALL IN SUCH POSITION WHEN AN OPPOSITION IS PLAYING FREE KICK.... NOT EVEN CORNER.... MAN C WERE GONNA PLAY FREE KICK AND OUR NO 9,WHO IS SUPPOSED TO BE WITH THEIR CENTER BACKS WAS DOING DEFENSIVE WORK....

Y'ALL BLAMING THE WRONG GUY.... YOU WANNA BLAME SOME ONE BLAME JOSE MOURINHO.... THANK YOU...

Even though Lukaku messed up,i still told someone today,he's not supposed to be that deep in our own box,the way the game was,we were being defensive,any normal coach would tell him not to do that just in case we get a counter attack,i wonder what Mourinho was thinking

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Bournemouth (1 - 0 ) On 13th December 2017 by sirfee(m): 9:02pm On Dec 13, 2017
GGMU

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Manchester United Vs Bournemouth (1 - 0 ) On 13th December 2017 by ammyluv2002(f): 9:05pm On Dec 13, 2017
A must win
Re: Manchester United Vs Bournemouth (1 - 0 ) On 13th December 2017 by henkhay007(m): 9:09pm On Dec 13, 2017
Fweshspice:
Man Utd 3

Bournemoth 0

Orunmila Has Spoken!
ifabiyi
Re: Manchester United Vs Bournemouth (1 - 0 ) On 13th December 2017 by sirfee(m): 9:10pm On Dec 13, 2017
twentyk:

Thank you for this post.
Re: Manchester United Vs Bournemouth (1 - 0 ) On 13th December 2017 by henkhay007(m): 9:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
HARDDON:
A man who builds a Ferrari manufacturing plant but goes to employ a truck maker, should not complain with results.....

Mou is a truck manufacturer that loves tall, bulky, more energy expanding players instead of brainy ones.

Even the touch of grinding out results by packing buses has deserted him.

your head is valid
Re: Manchester United Vs Bournemouth (1 - 0 ) On 13th December 2017 by bettercreature(m): 9:15pm On Dec 13, 2017
grin grin grin grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Bournemouth (1 - 0 ) On 13th December 2017 by ammyluv2002(f): 9:16pm On Dec 13, 2017
Jones grin
Re: Manchester United Vs Bournemouth (1 - 0 ) On 13th December 2017 by Odianose13(m): 9:18pm On Dec 13, 2017
Lukaku still dey fall person?
Re: Manchester United Vs Bournemouth (1 - 0 ) On 13th December 2017 by AndrewFarms(m): 9:18pm On Dec 13, 2017
Donaldduke2019 hardon monolisa185 desquad bmvees Alexchubee Apcmyheart bettercreature ammyluv2002 Crownadex ekhai aieromon Dominique Lesbianboy jusmudi gentle136 Lesbianboy hardon kyase monolisa185 seunny4lif desquad andrewfarms Tvegas hardeycute seunny4lif Proudlyngwa youdondeymad sirfee Geestunnar Ivanlxi don4yeHERSLEY Lily4star Khutie Bibidear dfrost Keneking tripoli007 greatmarshall lomprico ztanleechima Tychamps oluwaseyi000 tolufase zinachidi Ivanlxi arejibadz myners007 jtigwell0 lalasticlala RRWraith Kabeeru abeliver Maximus85 Adaumunocha ibolomo CrEaToRmaldenKingLennon iamharkinwaley mansakhalifa Lh19 HamiidLyon chawtinz xynerise Nelsizzy architectHUrSH ottohan richybankx enemyofprogress KingLennon habbyy03 chiiraq802 akeeen haywhy28 HzRF Victornezzar szen offishialpablo ekhai nogoodadvice Dabossman iamharkinwaley EverGlorious CaptPlanet kstyle2 annie74 CecyAdrian creamylicious allylic uzoexcel Evaberry jennybarbie aytigidz433

where you guys at.....

the game is on right about now....

1 Like

Re: Manchester United Vs Bournemouth (1 - 0 ) On 13th December 2017 by szen(m): 9:20pm On Dec 13, 2017
Rooney has scored again!

Na wa o. Like play like play, Rooney go soon overtake lukaku.

Mourinho, which way na?

In other news , Man City is roasting Swansea ...
Re: Manchester United Vs Bournemouth (1 - 0 ) On 13th December 2017 by ammyluv2002(f): 9:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
Jones on fire

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Arsenal Vs Newcastle (4 - 1) oN 13th December 2014 / Manchester United Vs Cambridge United: FA Cup (3 - 0) On 3rd February 2015 / Arsenal Vs Nottingham Forest (2 - 1) On 12th August 2023

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.