Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,897 members, 7,814,033 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" - Politics (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" (39749 Views)

MURIC: Hanan Buhari Flying On Presidential Jet Is An Inspiration To The Youth / Bashir El-Rufai: "Shehu Sani Is A Bastard Pulling Nigeria Backwards" / Charly Boy Pictured With Nnamdi Kanu And Other Defendants At FHC, Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" by Desyner: 12:39am On Dec 14, 2017
Johnrake69:

Brother don't waste your energy on that guy. He is suffering from delusional disorder.
Insecurity, ignorance and hatred is killing you slowly and you don't even know it.
Re: Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" by Johnrake69: 12:51am On Dec 14, 2017
Desyner:
[s]Insecurity, ignorance and hatred is killing you slowly and you don't even know it.
[/s]

Fixed... Next please
Re: Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" by Tejiriseth(m): 12:52am On Dec 14, 2017
[quote author=Hedonistically post=63254497]

Another daft punk fouling up cyberspace with criminal inanity. You fools suffer from Stockholm Syndrome, obviously.

A pastor is 'busy" doing what exactly? Doing what that requires spending tens of millions of dollars buying private jets and additional millions annually to maintain the jets? Which problem is he solving by being "busy'", and more importantly, which problems is he NOT solving by wasting money on private jets?

You idiots need to read about the SACRIFICES of the colonial era missionaries who left their occupations, wealth, families, and everything in Europe to come to Africa to spread the Gospel. They came with only one agenda: to spread the Gospel, even with their own life savings.... with a determination to bear the discomforts to suffer in the African mosquito infested bushes in order to win souls for Christ!

Now, we have pastors who can't be inconvenienced by economy class in airlines because they are "busy". Busy preaching about tithes to fools. They have preaching engagements here and there so they must buy jets to meet up. What is the urgency of this rubbish? They are comparing themselves to normal worldly businessmen like Dangote and Adenuga who have made money the worldly way and SHOULD enjoy their money the worldly way! Besides Dangote has businesses worldwide and it shouldn't be a problem if he decided to buy a jet to meet up with urgent business meetings here and there.

What is URGENT about preaching nonsense? that these bastard pastors must spend billions of Naira on jets, to the detriment of millions of hungry and poor people they could have used that money to help?

No make me vex. Before thunder go strike your generation.

[my Broda I Like The way You hit the nail on The Head.
Please help me enlighten all Them Gullible folks]
Re: Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" by BanjiHols(m): 12:52am On Dec 14, 2017
jonnytad:

And wch of them is poor?
A person who gets ahead by oppressing the poor or by showering gifts on the rich will end in poverty. Proverbs 22;16
Re: Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" by HeyCorleone(m): 12:53am On Dec 14, 2017
Desyner:

The fees is a function of standard. Like Oyedepo said in one of his interviews, the fees you pay is influenced by what you get and what you get is determined by the standard the visionaries who God establish the school through sets.

Let me use Covenant Uni as an example, every year the church gives scholarship to few hundred students (lets say 500), now the school authority can decide not admit any other student asides those on the church scholarship and claim to be offering totally free education. That's what you guys out there are angling for.

Another option is for the church to admit another 800 students yearly in addition to those on scholarship(free education). That's exactly what the church is doing and as expected the school charges these extra students for what they enjoy as students in accordance to the set standard, what they(ignoramus) publish on newspaper and internet is what these extra student pay to cover what they enjoy which in turn is a function of the set standard of the school.
Apart from this arrangement, the church gives special fund to the school yearly to help bring down the fee for the extra students. What winners as a church gives to CU yearly is in billions of Naira.

This is the best option as the church can't subsidize the schools for all and still maintain the set standard.
If the church was truly after the satisfaction of ignorant men and wanted to play to along it could have instead establishing higher standard unis, used that money to start a scholarship scheme that targets public uni system. This way, instead of granting 500 Covenant uni students scholarship at around N700,000/annum, it will handle 5,000 public uni scholarship at N70,000/annum.

People just talk trash out of hatred, ignorance, and insecurity.

What Winners as a Church gives to CU?? Is it not it's establishment? It's like saying Apple is doing a good job by funding iPhone projects. Who else is going to provide for them?

You still didn't answer the questions I raised at the end. You don't want to agree these pastors are business men whose major merchandise is the word of God.
Re: Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" by prinzfavian(m): 12:54am On Dec 14, 2017
Matthew 6:24 - “No one can slave for two masters; for either he will hate the one and love the other,+ or he will stick to the one and despise the other. You cannot slave for God and for Riches.

Matthew 19:23,24 - Then Jesus said to his disciples: “Truly I say to you that it will be difficult for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of the heavens.+ 24 Again I say to you, it is easier for a camel to get through a needle’s eye than for a rich man to enter the Kingdom of God.”+

1 Timothy 6:9,10 - But those who are determined to be rich fall into temptation and a snare+ and many senseless and harmful desires that plunge men into destruction and ruin.+ 10 For the love of money is a root of all sorts of injurious things, and by reaching out for this love some have been led astray from the faith and have stabbed themselves all over with many pains.+
Re: Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" by Johnrake69: 12:54am On Dec 14, 2017
Desyner:
[s]I boxed you into a tight corner intellectually. If not you would at least replied my post.
[/s]

Fixed. Next please
Re: Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" by Desyner: 12:59am On Dec 14, 2017
HeyCorleone:

What Winners as a Church gives to CU?? Is it not it's establishment? It's like saying Apple is doing a good job by funding iPhone projects. Who else is going to provide for them?

You still didn't answer the questions I raised at the end. You don't want to agree these pastors are business men whose major merchandise is the word of God.
You are dodging and feigning ignorance. I just point out to you what the church is doing and you quote me then avoid the simple facts that proves conclusively that you have been wrong with your submissions all along. swallow your pride sir.
Re: Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" by Desyner: 1:01am On Dec 14, 2017
HeyCorleone:

Why then does govt still charges fees in Fed Unis ? The bold part is dumb logic.
Re: Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" by prinzfavian(m): 1:04am On Dec 14, 2017
Jesus said: “It will be a difficult thing for a rich man to get into the kingdom of the heavens. . . . It is easier for a camel to get through a needle’s eye than for a rich man to get into the kingdom of God.” (Matthew 19:23, 24) Did Jesus mean that no wealthy person will inherit the Kingdom? No, for he went on to say: “With God all things are possible.” (Matthew 19:25, 26) Indeed, with God’s help some wealthy people back then did become anointed Christians. (1 Timothy 6:17) Nevertheless, Jesus said those surprising words for good reason. He was giving a warning.
If a person becomes attached to his possessions as that wealthy young man did, they could become a barrier to his serving God wholeheartedly. That could be true both of one who is already wealthy and of one who is “determined to be rich.” (1 Timothy 6:9, 10) Trusting too much in material things can lead a person to be less ‘conscious of his spiritual need.’ (Matthew 5:3) As a result, he might not feel the same need for God’s support. (Deuteronomy 6:10-12) He might come to expect special treatment in the congregation. (James 2:1-4) And he could spend most of his time enjoying his wealth rather than serving God.
Re: Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" by alen4smith(m): 1:27am On Dec 14, 2017
Barcanister:
So sad, see how Nigeria so called future leaders are thinking.. A man pointed out d rot in Nigeria and all What the young men above me cld say is to insult him..

Bad leaders .. Senseless youths

The man sitting here is a past leader.. Now he is old he can't walk, he can't do anything by himself again with all the money he has.. Vanity upon vanity
very sad indeed!
Re: Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" by Nobody: 1:42am On Dec 14, 2017
plessis:
what is a pastor doing with private Jet?....

don't mind gullible fake Christians, Even Jesus rejected the offer from Satan when he offered him all the riches of the earth.
Re: Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" by Johnpaul01: 1:47am On Dec 14, 2017
makkosky:

Try and use your deluded brain for once...... HAba,
Idiots everywhere, how can someone with right senses say that any politician with private jet is a bastard, when most of them are business tycoons, psquare own a private jet, if they join politics they become bastards ryt. common you should think wiser.
As 4 the pastors, leave God to judge, he alone has the power to condemn, what will be your gain if you condemn these men and still languish in hell.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" by chuose2: 5:26am On Dec 14, 2017
Nuezha:

Obazee! I pray you make heaven.
I would in Jesus name.
Re: Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" by Nobody: 5:40am On Dec 14, 2017
plessis:

Ok but its Ok for Dangote to own one right?? what do you take children of God for.. Paupers?? even in the bible, when coming to jerusalam, jesus was given the highest reception then, if it were now, am sure he would have flown in on a priv jet.. Gods children have a right to every good thing in this world Mr man/woman
Re: Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" by capacino(m): 5:45am On Dec 14, 2017
Man, Ethiopian is world class and leading in Africa.
Re: Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" by lonelydora: 5:56am On Dec 14, 2017
CharleyBright:

Why are we too quick to defend what is wrong?
Is it the Pastor's money that is used to fuel and maintain the Private Jet?
Is the Pastor paying the millions of Naira demurrage for the Private jet from his pocket?
Can you swear the pastors are paying these monies from their pockets? If they are, they can as well show us the source of income and the tax clearance for the proceeds.
Can't the Pastors fly even Business Class?
Must they live ostensible lives and use church monies to maintain and service their luxurious lifestyles?
Christ admonish us Christians to live a Moderate (Modest) life. Owing and maintaining a private jet is far from a moderate life.
The bible says it will be easier for a Carmel to enter the eye of the needle than a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.
It is either the bible is lying about that OR most of these pastors living a "Larger than life" lifestyle will not get anywhere near Heaven.

Christianity is no longer the old way you were trained with. Why not tell whatever church you worship with to produce and distribute 'tracts' instead of using media and television?

These pastors are more generous than you think. I will always prefer to go to any church where the pastor owns a PJ than one the pastor uses a public transport.
Re: Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" by Charly68: 6:11am On Dec 14, 2017
[quote author=abbeyty post=63258479][/quote] I can see the degree of your blindness to the cogency of my points,It is needless to answer somebody that is self opinionated like you..keep shouting and let the men of God keep moving ..when you guys are tired of your ranting you will keep quiet ..
Re: Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" by isoknit(m): 6:29am On Dec 14, 2017
Chaii...I must commend your wisdom. It is very apt and deep. Expecting to see your name in the Forbes list.

Hedonistically:

Another daft punk fouling up cyberspace with criminal inanity. You fools suffer from Stockholm Syndrome, obviously.

A pastor is 'busy" doing what exactly? Doing what that requires spending tens of millions of dollars buying private jets and additional millions annually to maintain the jets? Which problem is he solving by being "busy'", and more importantly, which problems is he NOT solving by wasting money on private jets?

You idiots need to read about the SACRIFICES of the colonial era missionaries who left their occupations, wealth, families, and everything in Europe to come to Africa to spread the Gospel. They came with only one agenda: to spread the Gospel, even with their own life savings.... with a determination to bear the discomforts to suffer in the African mosquito infested bushes in order to win souls for Christ!

Now, we have pastors who can't be inconvenienced by economy class in airlines because they are "busy". Busy preaching about tithes to fools. They have preaching engagements here and there so they must buy jets to meet up. What is the urgency of this rubbish? They are comparing themselves to normal worldly businessmen like Dangote and Adenuga who have made money the worldly way and SHOULD enjoy their money the worldly way! Besides Dangote has businesses worldwide and it shouldn't be a problem if he decided to buy a jet to meet up with urgent business meetings here and there.

What is URGENT about preaching nonsense? that these bastard pastors must spend billions of Naira on jets, to the detriment of millions of hungry and poor people they could have used that money to help?

Re: Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" by abbeyty(m): 6:29am On Dec 14, 2017
Charly68:
I can see the degree of your blindness to the cogency of my points,It is needless to answer somebody that is self opinionated like you..keep shouting and let the men of God keep moving ..when you guys are tired of your ranting you will keep quiet ..

And you should keep following your mini gods you called men of God blindly. what I can asure you is that very soon all these churches will be converted to industries where goods are made for the betterment and development of our country. Educated illiterates who don't have minds of their own, they can't think for themselves until their pastors think for them. People are waking up and you Zombies must be freed by fire by force.
Re: Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" by 6UEE: 6:44am On Dec 14, 2017
goodies4life:
Can someone help ask him where are his children and grandchildren are they in this country? did any of them school here? let change begins with you oga. you had it all as a child what have you change?
That's the more reason you should take his words seriously. If his family is not in Nigeria and he could easily leave at a moment notice and he's here defending you, that says a lot about his selflessness. It's just a pity that you and your family who is stuck in this rot keep defending your oppresors while abusing your defenders.
Re: Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" by SweetJoystick(m): 7:09am On Dec 14, 2017
Keneeby:

Nobody or pastor curse anybody, it is God that cursed non tithers like you in malachi 3.
So na curse be that? Smh
Re: Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" by Acidosis(m): 7:22am On Dec 14, 2017
Hedonistically:

[s]

[/s]

People like you never learn, you keep quoting everyone and raining insults.

Now accept this fact: It is their (members and their pastor) money, and they will continue to spend it the way they like. Suck it up bruv.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" by bong4(m): 8:55am On Dec 14, 2017
Nutase:
Because you cannot afford it you are now abusing pastors whom God has blessed. You curse in vain because God's blessings maketh rich and addeth no sorrow.

Don't mind him and those that think like that. For everything you have, there's someone who doesn't have it. It is just Grace! Charley boy has a bike, there are others who can only trek, some do not have legs. Some do not have life! If i can afford a private jet, i will upgrade from a private car. There are people who think that cars are expensive just the same way people think that private jets are expensive.

1 Like

Re: Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" by dozofavour(m): 9:10am On Dec 14, 2017
plessis:

to have a chat with God if he does not answer their prayers grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" by jonnytad(m): 9:15am On Dec 14, 2017
BanjiHols:

A person who gets ahead by oppressing the poor or by showering gifts on the rich will end in poverty. Proverbs 22;16
Den let God be the judge. ...
Re: Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" by dozofavour(m): 9:15am On Dec 14, 2017
lillfyzzy:

Ok but its Ok for Dangote to own one right?? what do you take children of God for.. Paupers?? even in the bible, when coming to jerusalam, jesus was given the highest reception then, if it were now, am sure he would have flown in on a priv jet.. Gods children have a right to every good thing in this world Mr man/woman
oga dont say what you dont know. jesus rode on a donkey. he wanted to be made king he refused. he said fox have dens, birds have nests but the son of man has no where to lay his head. jesus could have stayed in the best places he didnt because he taught his disciples to keep their eyes simple. to live a simple life. so tell me how are this men applying what jesus said?
Re: Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" by dozofavour(m): 9:20am On Dec 14, 2017
If Politicians are thieves, religious leaders(i.e Pastors) are what....................? answer this question and win fantastic prizes
Re: Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" by bionixs: 9:32am On Dec 14, 2017
BanjiHols:

Lols wayback as a student ..our branch asked us to contribute monies.present GO wife birthday gift..shey we students wey never chop belleful?Who needed present most in that situation.What would we have gotten for a super comfortable GO'swife?

Not to even talk of actual fundraising or donations at other parishes.
WINNERS church doesn't have parishes, anyone winners member allover the world and those who know the church even on Nairaland could be witnesses. They have Provinces,Districts,zones and Cells. Winners don't have GO,let alone GO's wife. Student campus fellowships run a different extra activities apart from the main church activities. their funding is by the main church,anyone could confirm this. Student could contribute to do anything they like. Mosty free-will contributions to fix little things in the church are done secretly among capable old members. like in festive seasons,financial capable members join hands to contribute freely to buy gifts for those in need. sometime one individual picks the bill alone. One special thing about winners is that someone could fund as big project without anyone knowing it as it is widely believed that if it goes public,as in launching and fund-raising,you have no reward. there is a slogan among winner that says" YOU DONT NEED TO MAKE NOISE TO MAKE NEWS. Anything that has to do with money and services, is free will and secret. I laugh when I hear people say this and that about winners,it's an indication that it is born out of share hate and jealousy. saying what they don't know. those under Oyedepo's scholarships and given well built houses for members secretly, are so many that he doesn't know them. so many airlift of materials to disaster area . you will never hear it because that is the policy.as I said, he doesn't make noise to make news.
if I may ask, why is our older churches not called scammers. they do all manner of launching,compulsory fund raising(CWO are main culprits ),bazaar to the extent of compelling surviving members of a dead member to clear all accumulated dues before burial. Not hear say, I have been involved directly
. All we see,on social media is Redeemed this,Winners that, Loveworld those. all I see is nail them by all means. But you can see that the more you castigate them, the more people troop in and the more they scale new heights. Since the anti tithe campaign,it has only encouraged people to pay more. those who come here castigating it are still those who have not been paying and never paid,so it doesn't change a thing

Re: Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" by HeyCorleone(m): 9:45am On Dec 14, 2017
Desyner:
Why then does govt still charges fees in Fed Unis ? The bold part is dumb logic.

The government doesn't even charge 1/10th of what these private school charges it's students.

These people are just making a living of the poor people who can't complain because they feel it's rebellion against God.

If a politician does something, we're quick to label him as corrupt, but the man of God is exonerated. What kind of stupidity is that?
Re: Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" by Desyner: 9:53am On Dec 14, 2017
HeyCorleone:

The government doesn't even charge 1/10th of what these private school charges it's students.

These people are just making a living of the poor people who can't complain because they feel it's rebellion against God.

If a politician does something, we're quick to label him as corrupt, but the man of God is exonerated. What kind of stupidity is that?
The rate at which you make up lies is impressive. How can a man chosing a school over another be rebellion against God ?
I just explained why the private uni appears to the public to be charging huge fee when infact it is as good as free. You are dodging reality here.
Re: Charly Boy: "Any Politician Or Pastor That Owns A Private Jet Is A Bastard" by Adamawaswt(m): 9:54am On Dec 14, 2017
Y ist that Nigerians thinks lik maggot.. ...they want pastor to be begging Abi?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (Reply)

Aminu Atiku Rejects N250,000 Monthly Upkeep In Children's Custody Battle / Mark, Tinubu Hold Closed-door Meetings With Obasanjo! / Obasanjo Finally Speaks On Maina Scandal, Warns Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 115
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.