Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,602 members, 7,812,971 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:33 AM

Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) (91214 Views)

Rihanna’s Boyfriend, ASAP Rocky To Face Trial For Supposedly Shooting His Childh / Amina Muaddi, Rihanna's Boyfriend A$AP Rocky Side Chic Has Finally Broken Silenc / Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
Rihanna so na uncircumcised Arab penis they enter you now. Tufiakwa

1 Like

Re: Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) by Ashraf123(f): 10:35pm On Dec 13, 2017
DoTheNeedful:
These Arab billionaires have chronic insecurity problems and inferiority complex. Must they date top celebs to be happy? Few years ago, one dated Janet Jackson. Funny people! If they are not buying a gold car, they are buying diamond encrusted phones. This is not about spending because the money is there, it is pure insecurity. angry angry

OGA drop the blabbing and do the needful as your name implies. Make money and showcase your own security.
Re: Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) by cococandy(f): 10:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
Are you guys for real?
Do you know how much money Rihanna has?
Yes he may be richer than her, but she’s not thirsty by any means.

DedeNkem:
Arab money!!

1 Like

Re: Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) by Ogunleti01: 10:48pm On Dec 13, 2017
FastestTech:

See photos below;

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/rihanna-jets-to-london-with-billionaire-saudi-arabian-boyfriend/

Lalasticlala

When a supposedly holy boy begins to run after an infidel what do we call that one. islammmmmmm!

1 Like

Re: Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) by oluebubeneo(f): 11:09pm On Dec 13, 2017
[quote author=Lagbaja01 post=63253858]Rhianna should start performing with hijab very soon.....awon eleyi ma fi
Re: Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) by InvertedHammer: 11:32pm On Dec 13, 2017
FastestTech:

See photos below;

Source: https://www.brainnewsradio.com/rihanna-jets-to-london-with-billionaire-saudi-arabian-boyfriend/

Lalasticlala

/
Check out the dressing of that billionaire...
while empty barrels like Hushpupy (or whatever?) will be wasting their little money on Gucci products.

/

2 Likes

Re: Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) by idris4r83(m): 11:47pm On Dec 13, 2017
Swaggzkid:
If i was Hassan i would've gone for Nicki.
nickis a'ss is all plastic riri is very much better.
Re: Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) by cstr1000: 11:48pm On Dec 13, 2017
cococandy:
Are you guys for real?

You think that guy has a chance in hell if he wasn't a billionaire?
An arab for that matter with all the American stereotypes.
Please!!!!!

Man is insatiable. There are luxuries in this Life, Rihanna relatively moderate amount of wealth cannot buy.
Re: Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) by Swaggzkid: 12:04am On Dec 14, 2017
idris4r83:
nickis a'ss is all plastic riri is very much better.
Tell me more angry
Re: Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) by ola12(m): 12:53am On Dec 14, 2017
Chai, riri my babe cry

Re: Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) by Nobody: 1:08am On Dec 14, 2017
Amberon11:
No they ain't.

Prove your point in ten sentences.
Re: Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) by grandstar(m): 1:29am On Dec 14, 2017
DoTheNeedful:
These Arab billionaires have chronic insecurity problems and inferiority complex. Must they date top celebs to be happy? Few years ago, one dated Janet Jackson. Funny people! If they are not buying a gold car, they are buying diamond encrusted phones. This is not about spending because the money is there, it is pure insecurity. angry angry

.Marrying celebrities is a status symbol issue.

Just like 1st division soccer clubs are billionaires toys

1 Like

Re: Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) by ddeola: 2:08am On Dec 14, 2017
These Arab boys dey do sunthing o... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) by Blessgj(f): 4:31am On Dec 14, 2017
wow wow wow
Re: Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) by Nobody: 6:05am On Dec 14, 2017
cococandy:
Are you guys for real?

can rihana even afford a five star home in the richest part of new York and California?
can rihana afford a Bugatti without breaking a sweat?
can rihana afford a private jet?
listen we know she is rich in her own right but not as half as rich as Beyonce and the likes of Janet Jackson and Madonna..

she can buy gold dildos, averagely priced things of life but there are wealths that takes you close to the 'gods among men' level..
and clearly rihana is not at that level..
And this is why i told a friend that 99.9% of musicians all over the world are poor on a 'gods among men' level...
except a few like Beyonce..

1 Like

Re: Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) by Nobody: 6:10am On Dec 14, 2017
cstr1000:

You think that guy has a chance in hell if he wasn't a billionaire?
An arab for that matter with all the American stereotypes.
Please!!!!!

Man is insatiable. There are luxuries in this Life, Rihanna relatively moderate amount of wealth cannot buy.
You are right..

Any good looking billionaire can sleep with any celeb in this world, except maybe Beyonce, just maybe but you never know..
Re: Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) by Threebear(m): 6:16am On Dec 14, 2017
DrinkLimca:
can rihana even afford a five star home in the richest part of new York and California?
listen we know she is rich in her own right but not as half as rich as Beyonce and the likes of Janet Jackson and Madonna..

she can buy gold dildos, averagely priced things of life but there are wealths that takes you close to the 'gods among men' level..
And this is why i told a friend that 99.9% of musicians all over the world are poor on a 'gods among men' level...
Rihanna's net worth is 230 million dollars, Beyonce's is 350 ,if Beyonce can afford a private jet, Rihanna certainly can.Your comment is the most stupid one I've ever seen, Nigerian pastors and p square can all afford private jets and Rihanna can't?
This is the most preposterous thing I've ever read.
And mind you Beyonce has been a musician since 1991 ,Rihanna entered in 2005 ,she still has a lot of time to catch up.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) by Threebear(m): 6:22am On Dec 14, 2017
DrinkLimca:

Please always verify information before blabbering nonsense. I might not be a genius mathematician, but I know 230 million is certainly more than half of 350 million.

Re: Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) by abdulkabirO(m): 7:23am On Dec 14, 2017
DoTheNeedful:
Just the two are those you have seen and you mentioned Arab billionaires?
Re: Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) by Treyknowles(m): 7:38am On Dec 14, 2017
Threebear:

Rihanna's net worth is 230 million dollars, Beyonce's is 350 ,if Beyonce can afford a private jet, Rihanna certainly can.Your comment is the most stupid one I've ever seen, Nigerian pastors and p square can all afford private jets and Rihanna can't?
And mind you Beyonce has been a musician since 1991 ,Rihanna entered in 2005 ,she still has a lot of time to catch up.
Its 1997 not 1991 and I think Beyonce's real Net worth is more than $350 million because I remember vividly that her net worth was $440 million in 2014 according to Forbes, so I think Honey Bee is hiding her assets.
Re: Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) by Deepfreezer(m): 7:58am On Dec 14, 2017
Bunch of selfish morons. They will not appreciate a look at their females but will tour the globe fuvcking how's.
Re: Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) by chrisbaxtian(m): 8:18am On Dec 14, 2017
Amberon11:
So now being fat = fake?

I am only pointing that she has undergone argumentation in addition to gaining weight
Re: Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) by Robynwelo1(f): 8:27am On Dec 14, 2017
DaBillionnaire:
Rihanna jumping from one man to another,

May God not make us be like Animals.

I rather be an animal, than be you, an idiot.
Re: Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) by Casmir14(f): 8:29am On Dec 14, 2017
DoTheNeedful:
Please where can i find one in Nigeria. Let him come and spend money on me cause of insecurity

1 Like

Re: Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) by Nobody: 8:42am On Dec 14, 2017
Threebear:

First of all, you are a degenerated, originated, generated and a highly rated fool..
If foolishness was a hotel, yours will be a five star hotel..

Now to bring back your micro sense to macro reality..

P square does not own a private jet and they had denied the report on several occasions..

It's true that several pastors own private jets, then look at the pastors in Nigeria that have private jets and see the difference between them and those that do not have..
mind you Beyonce is married and both and her husband's wealth are More than a billion dollar and don't believe everything Forbes tell you..

The truth is that rihana is not half as rich as Beyonce..
Re: Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 14, 2017
Treyknowles:
Its 1997 not 1991 and I think Beyonce's real Net worth is more than $350 million because I remember vividly that her net worth was $440 million in 2014 according to Forbes, so I think Honey Bee is hiding her assets.
thanks my brother..
Why would anyone think that rihana is even an inch close as rich as Beyonce's daughter not to talk of Beyonce herself..
They centers their proves on Forbes on Google..
little did they know that celebs like Beyonce, Madonna and Jenifer Lopez, hid their wealth from the public eyes..

The Beyonce of 2010 is twice richer than the rihana of 2017..
Re: Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) by Threebear(m): 9:19am On Dec 14, 2017
DrinkLimca:
First of all, you are a degenerated, originated, generated and a highly rated fool..
If foolishness was a hotel, yours will be a five star hotel..

Now to bring back your micro sense to macro reality..

P square does not own a private jet and they had denied the report on several occasions..

It's true that several pastors own private jets, then look at the pastors in Nigeria that have private jets and see the difference between them and those that do not have..
mind you Beyonce is married and both and her husband's wealth are More than a billion dollar and don't believe everything Forbes tell you..

The truth is that rihana is not half as rich as Beyonce..
Says the nitwit that can't even spell Rihanna properly. Your explanation is as daft as your reasoning. I should not believe Forbes, I should believe you instead ? A nobody locked up in his Chinese phone typing rubbish. People like you reinforce the stereotype that Africans are imbedded in stupidity.
Beyonce is married, that means her husband's net worth automatically becomes hers ? Someone is definitely playing Naira bet with any remnant of that thing you call a brain.

1 Like

Re: Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) by Threebear(m): 9:28am On Dec 14, 2017
DrinkLimca:
thanks my brother..
Why would anyone think that rihana is even an inch close as rich as Beyonce's daughter not to talk of Beyonce herself..
They centers their proves on Forbes on Google..
little did they know that celebs like Beyonce, Madonna and Jenifer Lopez, hid their wealth from the public eyes..

The Beyonce of 2010 is twice richer than the rihana of 2017..
grin grin Choi, what a dunce!
Do you know how Forbes compute their list, every legitimate business you're doing, gets added , minus tax returns. Now unless the Afro mentioned women are doing something illegal, Forbes will narrow down their net worths to what it will most likely be, give and take about 10 percent difference.
Your logic is soiled in the sense you think Beyonce can hide her net worth but you don't think Rihanna can hide hers as well, further proving your brain cubicle is empty. Asides from your atrocious spellings and abhorrent grammar, you have practically nothing to support your claim, except your degenerative imaginations.
And mind you some private jets go as low as 600k dollars, any multi millionaire can certainly afford a private jet. Please conduct some research and quit making a fool of yourself.
And for your info Beyonce started in 1991 ,as a child ace, competing with Kelly and others in numerous competitions .
Destiny child was formed in 1996 ,but beyonce had a career before then. I don't argue with stupidity, I argue with facts.

3 Likes

Re: Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) by Nobody: 10:22am On Dec 14, 2017
Quit talking trash and making yourself look dumb. Rihanna is rich n can afford anything. She doesn't just make money from her music, she has successful businesses too, n she's also in business partnerships with other businesses. She's got yachts and private jets. She once bought a home for like $22 million. Don't even know why I'm convincing u, u are just hating

DrinkLimca:

Re: Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) by chayoma01: 10:30am On Dec 14, 2017
Sunofgod:
Gold digger vs Glory hunter,

please who's the gold digger amongst them.... cos they both rich af
Re: Meet Rihanna's Boyfriend, Hassan Jameel, A Saudi Arabian (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42am On Dec 14, 2017
Idk why some fools here are comparing her with Beyonce. Beyonce's Forbes highest paid female musician in the world. Beyonce has been around since the days of Destiny's Child, has a bigger fan base, and also doing businesses, in partnerships n endorsements. We can't all be #1. But Rihanna has held her own!! For her to be on Forbes top 10 highest paid female musicians in the world is huge. Even Nicki Minaj isn't on it. Some of you saying Rihanna's not rich don't even have 0.02% grin of the money she has!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Takor Veronica Found Dead In A Hotel Room In Benue State (Photos) / The Weight Of Cubana Chief Priest's 5-Year-Old Son, Obinna, Causes Stir Online / Tiwa Savage's 'transformer Skirt' Gives Teebillz Wild Thoughts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.