Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,542 members, 7,816,314 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:24 AM

Entering Dcw Keys On Strong Receiver - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Entering Dcw Keys On Strong Receiver (21874 Views)

Get Qsat Q23g Satellite Receiver And Enjoy Free 200 Channels For 1yr / Joy TV Satellite Channels On Strong Decoder Are Becoming Unavailable.confirm Pls / I Need Help On Strong Decoder SRT 4669XII (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Entering Dcw Keys On Strong Receiver by Nobody: 11:57pm On Mar 31, 2010
I started this thread with the new keys that is working for OSN on 7W. I got the keys from the google group which i beleive is still working at the moment. But i have a problem entering the keys into my strong 4653X after getting through to the DCW key page with 8282.

So experienced guys in this aspect should come to my aid, i also post the picture of my decoder display along, pls use that as a reference.

Re: Entering Dcw Keys On Strong Receiver by microgiant: 3:54pm On Apr 01, 2010
enitan2002:

I started this thread with the new keys that is working for OSN on 7W. I got the keys from the google group which i beleive is still working at the moment. But i have a problem entering the keys into my strong 4653X after getting through to the DCW key page with 8282.

So experienced guys in this aspect should come to my aid, i also post the picture of my decoder display along, pls use that as a reference.
Wrong

Entering Biss/DCW code on Strong series

For quick access to the Biss menu select 8280 on your remote control,
You only have to enter the 1st 16 letter's & numerals if there only 16 duplicated, if there are 32 that do not duplicate the 1st 16 then you will have to enter them all, otherwise with just 16 the other 16 will automatically be entered by your Strong you will find that 2 pairs will change after you enter the keys then go back to view this is a calculation setting & should be ignored just enter the 16 keys in the Biss menu as you see them in the keys section,
When you enter a code in Biss only enter the 16 characters ignore the ident 1F FF
& just enter the 16 or 32 HEX Keys as you see them,
If you get no sound just change channels then go back & it will clear,
The 1st 16 characters are for video the 2nd 16 are for audio,

Same for DCW/CCW 32 HEX keys
Re: Entering Dcw Keys On Strong Receiver by mjay(m): 7:40am On Apr 02, 2010
I hope ds are for Cband or is there any ku band dt requires keys input? Enitan pls do as instructed and let us know the outcome
Re: Entering Dcw Keys On Strong Receiver by Nobody: 12:22pm On Apr 02, 2010
@ micro,
thanks so for that breakdown.

Keys are off for now.
Re: Entering Dcw Keys On Strong Receiver by Nobody: 9:32pm On Apr 05, 2010
Got around solving that problem during the weekend with the help of Badaru himself.
Pressing key 8280 on my strong receiver makes nothing happen, so Badaru told me that when faced with that kind of problem, i have to press 6969 twice first before proceeding to key in the 8280 key.

the KEYs are off for now, so am back to square 1
Re: Entering Dcw Keys On Strong Receiver by microgiant: 8:32am On Apr 06, 2010
i'm surprised you didn't remember that the code activates the emu. first time turns it ON second time turns it OFF while in OFF no keys will work even if it's active.
Re: Entering Dcw Keys On Strong Receiver by Femwal: 8:56pm On Jul 05, 2011
@ALL, if i ON my st4669x it w display 8888 atimes 6666 atimes ---- atime 0000, i try 2 used remote control to set it but no work, it did not display anytin on d Tv set pls asist me 00

1 Like

Re: Entering Dcw Keys On Strong Receiver by samuel9: 11:29am On Jun 13, 2012
please enitan post this as un lessons for novice who visit this page smiley wink smiley wink
Re: Entering Dcw Keys On Strong Receiver by efijemueh: 2:46pm On Sep 24, 2013
hi,guru in d house plz help me to solve this: i use azsky g1 dongle on srt4922a and was able to watch nageowild, one of d**tv channels.just yesterday,i noticed dat nageowild refuse to open.can any one tell me what's wrong because it open with A+ dongle.thanks for i will b expecting urn post/reply

(1) (Reply)

Update And Upgrade Are Ready For Ur Strong Decoder / Multi TV & MyTV Positions UPDATES (2020) / Dstv Gotv Now In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.