Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,837 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:49 PM

Have You Ever Thought Of Transportation Business In Lagos? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Have You Ever Thought Of Transportation Business In Lagos? (686 Views)

Meet G.U Okeke: GUO Transportation Business CEO & His Civil War Story / How To Start A Transportation Business In Nigeria / Have You Ever Thought Of A Business That Will Give You A Lifetime Security? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Thought Of Transportation Business In Lagos? by mamakay533(m): 6:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
Lagos is one of the most populated
state in Nigeria which means that
mobility is rampant - people is
moving around from one place to
another .
Engaging oneself in business
relating to transportation will be the
best option.
their are several forms of
transportation in Lagos from brt,
molue ,bus down to okada .
But I consider Keke(Maruwa) has
one of the best because it require
less capital and risk as compare to
the rest.
You can invest in new one or fairly
used depending on the size of your
pocket.
If you are interested in going into
the business I have fairly used that
can last up to two years with valid
documents.
for more information .
pls call
or
whatsapp me on

Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Transportation Business In Lagos? by Finest4luv1(m): 9:00pm On Dec 13, 2017
are u selling it or is it on higher purchase
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Transportation Business In Lagos? by pointstores(m): 11:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
Nawa
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Transportation Business In Lagos? by mamakay533(m): 7:15am On Dec 14, 2017
Finest4luv1:
are u selling it or is it on higher purchase

am in every aspect of it.
I have for higher purchase ,I also have fairly use (first grade) for sell.
with valid documents.
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Transportation Business In Lagos? by mamakay533(m): 7:18am On Dec 14, 2017
pointstores:
Nawa
meaning? or you came here to make advert
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Transportation Business In Lagos? by Finest4luv1(m): 1:15pm On Dec 18, 2017
mamakay533:

am in every aspect of it. I have for higher purchase ,I also have fairly use (first grade) for sell. with valid documents.
are u on whatsapp
Re: Have You Ever Thought Of Transportation Business In Lagos? by mamakay533(m): 6:38am On Dec 19, 2017
Finest4luv1:
are u on whatsapp
mamakay533:

meaning? or you came here to make advert

yes ,

(1) (Reply)

5 Things Innosson Must Do To Overcome The Strangle Hold Of EFCC On His Business / Honda Eod For Sale / Brand New Mercedes Benz Sewage Trucks For Sale In Port Harcourt

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.