Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,081 members, 7,818,236 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:52 AM

Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Davido Accept To Give (pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Davido Accept To Give (pics) (2063 Views)

Wizkid Loses Control As Mayorkun Sing For Him,will Davido Accept Him? / Baba De Baba: Ladies Must Accept To Be Submissive To Men That Bought Them / Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Davido Accept To Give (pics) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
Recently DaddyFreeze started a new Campaign to eradicate Poverty by asking everyone regardless of your faith or Religion to take 10% of your Salary and Help someone.

This is called TAP #ThitheAgainstPoverty.

He announced it couple of days ago and it's already picking up. On his latest tweet, Daddy Freeze mentioned Davido to take away someone from poverty.

He tweeted: "Did #TAPChallenge & I challenge @iam_Davido 2 take d challenge!
Tithe against poverty!
Use a tithe of ur income 2 remove some1 from poverty"

https://twitter.com/DaddyFRZ/status/940982452037832704

Source: http://mandynews.com/2017/12/13/daddy-freeze-tithe-against-poverty-tap-challenge-davido-accept-to-give-pics/

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Davido Accept To Give (pics) by madridguy(m): 6:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
I'm with DaddyFreeze on this.
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Davido Accept To Give (pics) by Yungkid101(m): 6:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
No wonda Wizkid is always ahead of the fool
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Davido Accept To Give (pics) by jdluv(f): 6:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
is like this dady freezer challenge go make sense...David seeme here oya blessme

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Davido Accept To Give (pics) by madridguy(m): 6:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
You should be thinking of whom to bless first. If na a cup of rice buy dash person first tongue

jdluv:
is like this dady freezer challenge go make sense...David seeme here oya blessme

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Davido Accept To Give (pics) by jdluv(f): 6:32pm On Dec 13, 2017
madridguy:
You should be thinking of whom to bless first. If na a cup of rice buy dash person first tongue

let dady freeze challenge me first abi na you he send

3 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Davido Accept To Give (pics) by mayweather145: 6:59pm On Dec 13, 2017
Yungkid101:
its like u are a fool.

9 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Davido Accept To Give (pics) by mayweather145: 7:01pm On Dec 13, 2017
O.b.o baddest, always ready to give.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Davido Accept To Give (pics) by ReorxTohGan(m): 7:02pm On Dec 13, 2017
Yungkid101:
keep kwayet boi.....u a kid indeed!!

6 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Davido Accept To Give (pics) by Jackson042: 7:21pm On Dec 13, 2017
Yungkid101:

It's not too late!

You can still be cured of your stupidity...

That "Fool" has accomplished way more that you...

Davido was challenged. He had to either accept or reject the challenge...

So, please tell me what Wizkid has to do with the matter at hand?

7 Likes

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Davido Accept To Give (pics) by shegxi(m): 7:22pm On Dec 13, 2017
In all of this daddy freeze vs pastors brouhaha, my joy is that people are beginning to search the truth for themselves and not just believing what anyone tells you hook, line and sinker(out of fear).
Also, life's are being touched in deed and not just in mere words or rhetorics. This can even draw men to christ.
Paul planted, apollo waters.......BUT GOD GIVETH INCREASE.

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Davido Accept To Give (pics) by internationalman(m): 7:26pm On Dec 13, 2017
Yungkid101:
I know u don't get paid for using ur brain but there's a reward for using it intelligently...
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Davido Accept To Give (pics) by Yungkid101(m): 7:53pm On Dec 13, 2017
Jackson042:

It's not too late!

You can still be cured of your stupidity...

That "Fool" has accomplished way more that you...

Davido was challenged. He had to either accept or reject the challenge...

So, please tell me what Wizkid has to do with the matter at hand?

I can see you inherited your parent's stupidity.
The pastors you all tagged "fake" has accomplished more than you and your whole family, both your ancestral family and future descendants combined.
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Davido Accept To Give (pics) by Yungkid101(m): 7:54pm On Dec 13, 2017
ReorxTohGan:
keep kwayet boi.....u a kid indeed!!
Yea and you are my baby boy.
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Davido Accept To Give (pics) by Yungkid101(m): 7:55pm On Dec 13, 2017
mayweather145:
its like u are a fool.
Stop calling me your Chifetaincy title. idiot!!!
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Davido Accept To Give (pics) by Jackson042: 8:02pm On Dec 13, 2017
Yungkid101:

I can see you inherited your parent's stupidity.
The pastors you all tagged "fake" has accomplished more than you and your whole family, both your ancestral family and future descendants combined.

At least, my parents stupidity is nothing compared to your parents foolishness...

And the pastors you tagged "fake", has accomplished more than my family... i agree..

but what about your family? Y'all are so broke that you can't even afford a mirror to see how foolish y'all are!

I have nothing more to say to you other than SORRY!

1 Like

Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Davido Accept To Give (pics) by Yungkid101(m): 8:11pm On Dec 13, 2017
Jackson042:

At least, my parents stupidity is nothing compared to your parents foolishness...

And the pastors you tagged "fake", has accomplished more than my family... i agree..

but what about your family? Y'all are so broke that you can't even afford a mirror to see how foolish y'all are!

I have nothing more to say to you other than SORRY!

Lol you and your deranged mindset. You always think everybody you chat with on social media is as broke as your family. LWKMD i pray God grant you the wisdom your ancestral fathers were hoping for. You are one of the main reason Condom was invented. When they told ur parents to use protection they wouldn't listen, now we all are seeing the negative result of their stupid and foolish action. smh
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Davido Accept To Give (pics) by Yungkid101(m): 8:16pm On Dec 13, 2017
internationalman:

I know u don't get paid for using ur brain but there's a reward for using it intelligently...
Idiot You stole my line. Keep on being fooled by Daddy Frz and Secular Artists while I'll keep on being fooled by Pastors and Gospel Artists
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Davido Accept To Give (pics) by internationalman(m): 8:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
Yungkid101:

Idiot You stole my line. Keep on being fooled by Daddy Frz and Secular Artists while I'll keep on being fooled by Pastors and Gospel Artists
U stole it first.
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Davido Accept To Give (pics) by Jackson042: 8:28pm On Dec 13, 2017
Yungkid101:

Lol you and your deranged mindset. You always think everybody you chat with on social media is as broke as your family. LWKMD i pray God grant you the wisdom your ancestral fathers were hoping for. You are one of the main reason Condom was invented. When they told ur parents to use protection they wouldn't listen, now we all are seeing the negative result of their stupid and foolish action. smh

You always think everybody you chat with on social media is as broke as your family
NO... I don't think! I know! I know that 90% of people on social medias are living a LIE! And you're no exception...

LWKMD i pray God grant you the wisdom your ancestral fathers were hoping for
Thanks. But no thanks. The wisdom has already been given to me long time ago... that's why i was able to spot your foolish comment & correct you...

You are one of the main reason Condom was invented. When they told ur parents to use protection they wouldn't listen, now we all are seeing the negative result of their stupid and foolish action. smh
You know, statistics show that people who often talk about other people's family in a negative manner are often the black sheep of their family. They're frustrated with their family & find any little chance to pour their frustration on others...

It's alright though... i don't & won't blame you... i blame your parents for not blaming you for your foolishness...
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Davido Accept To Give (pics) by Yungkid101(m): 9:25pm On Dec 13, 2017
Jackson042:

NO... I don't think! I know! I know that 90% of people on social medias are living a LIE! And you're no exception...

Thanks. But no thanks. The wisdom has already been given to me long time ago... that's why i was able to spot your foolish comment & correct you...

You know, statistics show that people who often talk about other people's family in a negative manner are often the black sheep of their family. They're frustrated with their family & find any little chance to pour their frustration on others...

It's alright though... i don't & won't blame you... i blame your parents for not blaming you for your foolishness...
And statistics also shows that you're as foolish as your forefathers
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Davido Accept To Give (pics) by Yungkid101(m): 9:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
internationalman:
U stole it first.
Stole what? Lol seems you're intellectually stupid. smh
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Davido Accept To Give (pics) by Jackson042: 9:27pm On Dec 13, 2017
Yungkid101:

And statistics also shows that you're as foolish as your forefathers

OKAY!
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Davido Accept To Give (pics) by internationalman(m): 10:07pm On Dec 13, 2017
Yungkid101:

Stole what? Lol seems you're intellectually stupid. smh
Who look more stupid between u and I
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Davido Accept To Give (pics) by Nobody: 10:23pm On Dec 13, 2017
I challenge seun
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Davido Accept To Give (pics) by Hallenjay: 10:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
All daddy freeze ever want from ds whole saga is to make cool cash, I hope some nigga wil come up to join him so soon
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Davido Accept To Give (pics) by Yungkid101(m): 7:36am On Dec 14, 2017
internationalman:
Who look more stupid between u and I
You bro. If you think I'm lying, you're free to argue with your ancestors. Bye.
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Davido Accept To Give (pics) by Flexherbal(m): 9:10am On Dec 14, 2017
Nice one !
Re: Daddy Freeze Tithe Against Poverty (TAP) Challenge: Davido Accept To Give (pics) by eliadekx(m): 11:22pm On Dec 14, 2017
mayweather145:
its like u are a fool.
Indeed he's a very BIGGA fool wit CAPITAL letters

(1) (Reply)

Jada Pollock Looking Hot In Sexy Bikini Photos / Mr Eazi Spotted Rushing Pounded Yam And Egusi Soup At A Restaurant (photo) / I Have Never Smoked And Will Never Smoke ( Frank Edwards )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.