Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,236 members, 7,818,792 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

Egyptian Female Singer Shyma Ahmed Sentence To Jail Over Music Video (see Video) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Egyptian Female Singer Shyma Ahmed Sentence To Jail Over Music Video (see Video) (862 Views)

Portable Curse Olamide Dj Over Music Video With TG Omori / Speed Darlington And Vic O Fight Over Music Collaboration That Went Sour / Kizz Daniel: “I Don’t Owe Music Anything; I Am A God Over Music” (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Egyptian Female Singer Shyma Ahmed Sentence To Jail Over Music Video (see Video) by Hoodites(f): 7:20pm On Dec 13, 2017
Egyptian court has sentenced a 21 years old female pop singer name Shyma Ahmed to two years in prison for "inciting debauchery and immortality" in an online music video, according to reports by Egypt's state-run Al-Ahram online.

The music video of the song entitle "I Have Issues" was released last month and sparked immediate controversy because of its sexually suggestive scenes.

In the video, Shyma is seen cavorting in a bra before a group of wide-eyed smiling men, while on a chalkboard behind her is written "class #69."

In a subsequent scene, she slowly eats a banana as she flirts on them who obviously was enjoying her

Read more »http://www.timelessaproko.com/2017/12/egyptian-female-singer-shyma-ahmed.html?spref=tw

(1) (Reply)

"Guy That Grabbed My Ass, Nice Hot Slap You Got In The Face"- Victoria Kimani / Kylie Jenner Shares Selfie After Hiring A Nanny For Daughter Stormi / Photos From The Court Wedding Of Nollywood Actress, Princess Pemu [PICS]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.