Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,835 members, 7,824,476 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 10:56 AM

Innoson To Begin Manufacturing Of Low Cost Vehicles In 2018 - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / Innoson To Begin Manufacturing Of Low Cost Vehicles In 2018 (26472 Views)

FG Partners With Innoson To Build Nigeria's First Aircraft / INNOSON IKENGA: Innoson To Unveil New Car Named After Dr Dozie Ikedife / Nigeria Signs MOU With Volkswagen For Manufacturing Of Vehicles In The Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Innoson To Begin Manufacturing Of Low Cost Vehicles In 2018 by Ilovemystate: 7:24pm On Dec 13, 2017
THE Chairman of Innoson Group, Dr. Innocent Chukwuma, at the weekend, disclosed that the company would commence the manufacturing of affordable and quality vehicles in Nigeria by 2018. Innoson made the disclosure while receiving the Nigeria Institute of Public Relations, NIPR’s, ‘Brands Symbol Award’, which was conferred on him by the Acting chairman of Federal Capital Territory, FCT, chapter of the institute, Aliyu Aliyu.

Innoson said the company would begin to roll out the brand new affordable cars from January and would significantly curtail the importation of expensive vehicles into the country. He said: “I am going to launch a car in one month’s time that people can easily buy in Nigeria with small money. I am looking at about N3 million. The car will be big size, which will have air conditioning, automatic gear and other comforts that will make it easier for all. “I am not just interested in the Nigerian market alone but the African market.” and that is where my interest lies now. “I believe that anything you are doing do it well and if properly done it will market itself.

In Innoson Motors where things are done well we try as much as possible to meet international standard and to meet our customers’ demand and expectation with good quality, which people are interested in our vehicles everywhere.” He commended the Federal Government for its efforts at making Nigeria an automobile manufacturing destination, while he called on Nigerians to patronize and support manufacturers in the sector, as well as other sectors.

He said this would drive the growth and development of the manufacturing sector, which remains the only way Nigerian economy could grow faster. Commenting on the award, he expressed happiness that organizations such as NIPR were watching and gave him such high recognition for his little contribution to developing the economy. He said the award will spur him to do more in his automobile manufacturing business, which Africa remains his target market.

http://innosonmotors.com/innoson-begin-manufacturing-low-cost-vehicles-2018/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson To Begin Manufacturing Of Low Cost Vehicles In 2018 by Ilovemystate: 7:28pm On Dec 13, 2017
Lalasticlala

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Innoson To Begin Manufacturing Of Low Cost Vehicles In 2018 by whitebeard(m): 7:28pm On Dec 13, 2017
Sounds like a company that ain't ready for business.. Maybe they would sit up when a competition arrives..!

Modified*
A lot of ignorant people in this thread, we shall see nah.!

20 Likes

Re: Innoson To Begin Manufacturing Of Low Cost Vehicles In 2018 by tmx21(m): 7:28pm On Dec 13, 2017

Imagine; hope this company realizes that autos ain't phones. Stick with average price autos with better quality... don't risk lives with low end autos.

14 Likes

Re: Innoson To Begin Manufacturing Of Low Cost Vehicles In 2018 by whitebeard(m): 7:29pm On Dec 13, 2017
tmx21:

Imagine; hope this company realizes that autos ain't phones. Stick with average price autos with better quality... don't risk lives with low end autos.
my point exactly, they ain't even taking the business seriously.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson To Begin Manufacturing Of Low Cost Vehicles In 2018 by slimfit1(m): 7:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
Go get robot to improve production.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson To Begin Manufacturing Of Low Cost Vehicles In 2018 by Ilovemystate: 7:40pm On Dec 13, 2017
whitebeard:
[s]my point exactly, they ain't even taking the business seriously.[/s]

May be you setup your own let see how you will run it

107 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Innoson To Begin Manufacturing Of Low Cost Vehicles In 2018 by whitebeard(m): 7:42pm On Dec 13, 2017
Ilovemystate:

May be you setup your own let see how you will run it
if u think how they are operating is how business is to be operated, pls pls don't reply me..!

5 Likes

Re: Innoson To Begin Manufacturing Of Low Cost Vehicles In 2018 by Ilovemystate: 7:44pm On Dec 13, 2017
whitebeard:
[s]if u think how they are operating is how business is to be operated, pls pls don't reply me..![/s]

63 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Innoson To Begin Manufacturing Of Low Cost Vehicles In 2018 by miqos02(m): 9:28pm On Dec 13, 2017
Cool
Re: Innoson To Begin Manufacturing Of Low Cost Vehicles In 2018 by iHart(m): 9:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
Hmmmmm, the way they are moving, one day IVM will become a household name. Continue striving...

29 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Innoson To Begin Manufacturing Of Low Cost Vehicles In 2018 by Hades2016(m): 9:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
This is how am going to get mine when it's out

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson To Begin Manufacturing Of Low Cost Vehicles In 2018 by omoadeleye(m): 9:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
Like 50k vehicle fa? So we can all flood the road with vehicles

2 Likes

Re: Innoson To Begin Manufacturing Of Low Cost Vehicles In 2018 by PMWSpirit(m): 9:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
Shey the current ones are high cost ni , bc ayam not understanding

2 Likes

Re: Innoson To Begin Manufacturing Of Low Cost Vehicles In 2018 by bishop4life(m): 9:30pm On Dec 13, 2017
whitebeard:
my point exactly, they ain't even taking the business seriously.

You made no point sire.

44 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson To Begin Manufacturing Of Low Cost Vehicles In 2018 by wristbangle: 9:31pm On Dec 13, 2017
They have what it takes to strive in the auto business in Nigeria yet time and time again, they keep playing penalty ball to throwing.

I hope their low cost is indeed low cost with some unique features in it.

Between their marketing strategy is zero!

6 Likes

Re: Innoson To Begin Manufacturing Of Low Cost Vehicles In 2018 by em28: 9:32pm On Dec 13, 2017
finally
Re: Innoson To Begin Manufacturing Of Low Cost Vehicles In 2018 by level10: 9:32pm On Dec 13, 2017
Bzbd
Re: Innoson To Begin Manufacturing Of Low Cost Vehicles In 2018 by HermesParis: 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
Like How much is low cost abeg

2 Likes

Re: Innoson To Begin Manufacturing Of Low Cost Vehicles In 2018 by Kingdolo(m): 9:33pm On Dec 13, 2017
cool
Re: Innoson To Begin Manufacturing Of Low Cost Vehicles In 2018 by PrinceCEE(m): 9:36pm On Dec 13, 2017
How do you want them to be operating then

whitebeard:
if u think how they are operating is how business is to be operated, pls pls don't reply me..!

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Innoson To Begin Manufacturing Of Low Cost Vehicles In 2018 by Abbeyme: 9:36pm On Dec 13, 2017
Cost is more important that price in this auto manufacturing business

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Innoson To Begin Manufacturing Of Low Cost Vehicles In 2018 by MichaelSokoto(m): 9:36pm On Dec 13, 2017
wetin d worry boda Inno?

is #3m affordable money for him eye ni?
abi ati shey kpe fun wan Boda Innocenti?

hw many of him village ppl fit bring out dah kyne moni buy him plastic keke moto ni? angry

*modified*

wo, those 2 boda dem wey dey fight, boda white bia bia & boda ilovemystate, wo.... two of unah...

9 Likes

Re: Innoson To Begin Manufacturing Of Low Cost Vehicles In 2018 by Abbeyme: 9:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
So, son of man should book a biographed copy be dat o. Or even pay for the vehicle in advance sef.

At least it should be first come, first served.
Re: Innoson To Begin Manufacturing Of Low Cost Vehicles In 2018 by obaival(m): 9:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
Time for me to bought a car

1 Like

Re: Innoson To Begin Manufacturing Of Low Cost Vehicles In 2018 by AnodaIT(m): 9:37pm On Dec 13, 2017
Buy cheap, buy twice
Re: Innoson To Begin Manufacturing Of Low Cost Vehicles In 2018 by Acidosis(m): 9:38pm On Dec 13, 2017
Nigerians will rather use a N3m Tokunbo car than purchase a brand new Innoson at same price.

There are certain things you don't do as a business man. A N3m car is not considered as cheap in this part of the world. How do you face the competition with other "cheap" Chinese brands in the country with no second hand value?

5 Likes

Re: Innoson To Begin Manufacturing Of Low Cost Vehicles In 2018 by congorasta: 9:38pm On Dec 13, 2017
Good
Re: Innoson To Begin Manufacturing Of Low Cost Vehicles In 2018 by SmartyPants(m): 9:38pm On Dec 13, 2017
whitebeard:

Will you keep quiet?

9 Likes

Re: Innoson To Begin Manufacturing Of Low Cost Vehicles In 2018 by verygudbadguy(m): 9:38pm On Dec 13, 2017
Good news. I hope the low cost they are talking about will be around around 1.5m o. Because anything higher than that, Nigerians go prefer to buy a tokunbo 2011/12 Camry at 3m than to buy Innoson for 3m o.

Modified: 3m won't fly easily. They should have considered 1.5m - 2m if they really want to get to the mass market. Average Nigeria go buy a tested and trusted Camry 2003 over a new Innoson even at 1.5m.

8 Likes

Re: Innoson To Begin Manufacturing Of Low Cost Vehicles In 2018 by alatbaba1(m): 9:39pm On Dec 13, 2017
good news

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Truck Crushes 10-Year-Old Pupil In Lagos ( Photo ) / See The New Limousine Keke Napep Spotted In Festac, Lagos / 7 Different Ways Nigerian Ladies Get Their First Cars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.