Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,290 members, 7,839,434 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 07:08 PM

The Mad Man - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / The Mad Man (359 Views)

Trials Of A Mad Man / Mad In Love / Purified Tomorrow: The Mad Awakening (A Science Fiction) By Akinjide Akintayo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Mad Man by Nobody: 8:10pm On Dec 13, 2017
Amid my stay in the town, I was sent to the market, I was strolling through a thin street that prompts the market and I saw a man. So filthy, noticing, and on him were torn garments.. He presented words which take after a positive mood that can be utilized to move... Youngsters playing around him, and furthermore playing with him, as old, as messy as he was hopping here and there, moving.

Hello !..I yelled

I got out one of the children

Sir.. A child addressed me

Do you know this man you are playing with?. I inquired

He answered.. "truly sir, his name is emeka, he was an educator in my school, he has been mad for the pass three years" he answered

Alright much appreciated, take twenty naira for sweets, I endeavored to end the exchange

I don't take anything from outsiders, thanks sir, farewell. he finished it and left

I proceeded with my voyage to the market, subsequent to getting all I needed I took after a similar street home, Lo and see Emeka(the mad person) was snoozing,

where was he dozing?

Out and about side, near where people arrange their dustbins.

Emeka... I whispered

He didn't answer.

I discreetly proceeded with my adventure, yet not in peace, but rather with inquiries and contemplations

Where will this crazy person rest?

Does he wash up?

Did he brush today?

The appropriate responses were all NO... better believe it.. NO

At that point I derived that:

"A Mad Man Has No Worries, Only The Sane Move Along With Worries" - Isaac Somto

He could rest anywhere.... be that as it may, the normal must hustle to get a place.

He could stroll around exposed... However, the sane must cover his/her body

He ate from dustbins... However, the sane must eat from the kitchen, and so forth

What was life to him?

It was a play.

What is life to the rational/sane?

It's a battle, a race, rivalries, hustle, and so on

Presently the inquiry is would you say you are the rational/sane?

Since you are not distraught, have you expressed gratitude toward Jesus?

Since you are normal, you have a place to remain.

...a nourishment to eat, for what reason not express gratitude toward Jesus?

In any event, for making you not a lunatic .

The normal(sane) has no stresses if.?

He/she gives his/her life to Jesus,

He/she depends wholeheartedly on Jesus,

Put stock in Jesus, Love Jesus, and keep to his words.

Luke 21:34 “And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares(worries) of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares”

Read also:
Luke 12: 29-31 “and seek not what you shall eat, or what ye shall drink, neither be of doubtful mind.
Vs30 : For all this things do the nation of the world seek after: and your father knoweth that ye have needs of all these things.
Vs31: But rather seek ye the kingdom of God: and every other thing shall be added unto you.”

So What Should The Sane Do?

Confide in, accept, and adore God dependably.

Acknowledge Jesus as your own Savior.

I implore God be with you and ensure you.

So be it...Amen
Author : Isaac Somto

©Deep truths with Isaac Somto

©Wowfactor Media.

Please don't copy without credits...
You can reach the author

Facebookhere

Blog onhere

(1) (Reply)

Why You Should Still Make New Year Resolutions / Apply For The N30,000 Maiden Edition Of The Isaac Egbuniro Prize / Hustle Episode 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.