Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,747 members, 7,809,849 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:59 PM

How Would You Like to Die? In a Plane Crash Or...? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / How Would You Like to Die? In a Plane Crash Or...? (1366 Views)

BREAKING NEWS: (PICS) Plane Crash In Lagos, OBJ Son Unboard? / Interesting Facts You Would Like To Know / Govanor Of Kaduna State,Yakowa & Gen Azazi(NSA) Feared Dead In A Plane Crash. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Would You Like to Die? In a Plane Crash Or...? by Coder(m): 8:30pm On Dec 23, 2005
With the rescent disasters in our aviation industry, the question of how ready one is for death has oddly become relevant. During this Xmas rush  period, what normally occurred is that  the rich take flights to avoid the mad rush on the roads. This year, who knows, they may travel by road to avoid the madness in the air!

Sha, if I wan die make I sleep no wake up.
But wait o, e for make sense if I call my family come give them advise (last words) then I just close my eyes come kpeme!
Re: How Would You Like to Die? In a Plane Crash Or...? by hotangel2(f): 10:12pm On Dec 23, 2005
cheesy

I dunno.
Re: How Would You Like to Die? In a Plane Crash Or...? by nana(f): 10:43pm On Dec 23, 2005
anyhow God wants me to die.
Re: How Would You Like to Die? In a Plane Crash Or...? by Z4M4eva(f): 12:08am On Dec 24, 2005
Don't know
Re: How Would You Like to Die? In a Plane Crash Or...? by eveseh(f): 6:48pm On May 20, 2006
i dont wanna die cry cry cry grin
Re: How Would You Like to Die? In a Plane Crash Or...? by DaHitler(m): 6:53pm On May 20, 2006
I will take anything quick and painless. I guess a plane crash would do just fine! cheesy
Re: How Would You Like to Die? In a Plane Crash Or...? by Rhodalyn(f): 6:55pm On May 20, 2006
why the fxxking hell would i want to die?? angry angry angry
Re: How Would You Like to Die? In a Plane Crash Or...? by eveseh(f): 6:55pm On May 20, 2006
so u wanna die afeni? shocked shocked shocked,pls dont leave us ooooooooo grin cheesy
Re: How Would You Like to Die? In a Plane Crash Or...? by mukina2: 6:57pm On May 20, 2006
yeah afeni but not in a plane crash tho
Re: How Would You Like to Die? In a Plane Crash Or...? by 2cantango(f): 6:57pm On May 20, 2006
How would dying in a plane crash be quick? undecided Or painless? undecided
Re: How Would You Like to Die? In a Plane Crash Or...? by eveseh(f): 6:57pm On May 20, 2006
lol mukina grin cheesy
Re: How Would You Like to Die? In a Plane Crash Or...? by Rhodalyn(f): 6:58pm On May 20, 2006
exactly!!!
Re: How Would You Like to Die? In a Plane Crash Or...? by janetgurl: 2:09pm On Aug 03, 2006
no,i dont wanna die oo
Re: How Would You Like to Die? In a Plane Crash Or...? by Remmzy(m): 10:15pm On Aug 11, 2006
[b]i can only afford death when all that av had in mind is furfilled to the last note, cant afford to die, not now when i never marry, never born junior. My whole family will not even be happy, bread winner gone?[/b]impossible because God is Good while death is bad, gee 4get death!
Re: How Would You Like to Die? In a Plane Crash Or...? by iice(f): 8:24am On Aug 12, 2006
In ma sleep grin
Re: How Would You Like to Die? In a Plane Crash Or...? by Remmzy(m): 1:55pm On Aug 12, 2006
am already snoring! cheesy
Re: How Would You Like to Die? In a Plane Crash Or...? by iice(f): 7:43am On Aug 14, 2006
Uh. . ok.
Re: How Would You Like to Die? In a Plane Crash Or...? by sweetnini(f): 8:54am On Aug 14, 2006
i wouldn't want to die at all
if i would just keep living and not get old
i would

(1) (Reply)

How Do I Post A Message That Will...? / List The Forums You Belong To Here / How To View Nairand Full Site Other Than Mobile

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.