Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:44 AM

Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) (121004 Views)

Biola Okoya Visits Her Son's Graveyard To Mark His 1st Death Anniversary (Video) / Victor Okafor: Photos Of The Daughters Of Eze Ego Of Ihiala / Victor Okafor 'Ezego' N500m Mansion Lying Waste (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) by Nobody: 5:46pm On Jan 16, 2018
EgunMogaji:

You should setup a YouTube channel to show videos of your work.

I’ll bet you make some extra coin.
Really? now that you have suggested it, i might tried it.

thanks! for the idea! grin
Re: Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) by Nobody: 8:21pm On Jan 16, 2018
gypsey:
Really? now that you have suggested it, i might tried it.

thanks! for the idea! grin

I spend hours watching European truckers on YouTube.

Unlike here in the USA, you guys can cross countries within 8 hours. You wouldn’t have made it through some states in the US in that timeframe.

1 Like

Re: Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) by DeWorlex45(m): 10:03am On Feb 20, 2019
skillzbae:

Americans also believe in rituals, at least some of them do. If u doubt me and u have the mind, let's meet in Ile oluji first week of August and u will see oyibos eating concoction.
Are U really fom Ile-Oluji??
Re: Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) by skillzbae(f): 8:44pm On Feb 21, 2019
DeWorlex45:
Aare U reaally fom Ile-Oluji??

Yes sir

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) by DeWorlex45(m): 7:43pm On Feb 22, 2019
skillzbae:

Yes sir
Pls i like to knw u more
Re: Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) by skillzbae(f): 1:52pm On Feb 23, 2019
DeWorlex45:
Pls i like to knw u more
Ok o. Are u from ile oluji also?
Re: Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) by skillzbae(f): 1:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
[quote author=DeWorlex45 post=76004487]Pls i like to knw u more[/quote

Ok,are u from ile oluji?
Re: Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) by DeWorlex45(m): 2:57pm On Feb 23, 2019
[quote author=skillzbae post=76031108][/quote]Yes o, i am originally from IleOluji, but living in Ondo city.
Re: Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) by DeWorlex45(m): 2:59pm On Feb 23, 2019
skillzbae:

Ok o. Are u from ile oluji also?
Yes ofkos, i am purely a Son of d soil.
Re: Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) by skillzbae(f): 10:48pm On Feb 23, 2019
DeWorlex45:
Yes ofkos, i am purely a Son of d soil.

Thats good, nice to meet u. Can I have ur whatsapp number
Re: Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) by alphaNomega: 6:40am On Feb 24, 2019
9jaDoc:
The big lesson here: You can't take anything with u when u go. All that wealth you spent yourself gathering will stay right here when u go just like they were here before u came.

This is poor people lesson
Re: Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) by DeWorlex45(m): 11:29pm On Feb 25, 2019
skillzbae:

Thats good, nice to meet u. Can I have ur whatsapp number
08102360532, hope to hear from U soon,.
Re: Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) by KingAzubuike(f): 7:54pm On May 09, 2020
BBM:
In their days 419 and drugs was the order of the day,ezego,Fred,jude,john nebolisa these guys were masters at their game and then oyibo mugus were dropping like flys even many of them were invited to Nigeria with briefcases full of dollars and some were kidnapped and murdered in nig by those guys.

In those days there were no anti money laundering laws worldwide and even drug pushings were a lot easier as they were no technology to see or detect drugs,so a lot people took the advantage then,not only Nigerians but many criminals all over the world did.

As a matter of fact,I was once at ezego house in 1994, the boy made so much money but he was ruthless,however,he was very kind to the poor especially those in his village,as a matter of fact,there was words on the streets then,that a mugu dropped then and victor tried to cut john out by collecting all the money and refusing to give others their shares of the loot,and john went to a juju shrine and placed a curse on ezego and few months later he was killed.

Ezego was a 419,drugs baron and a very good business man and a very ruthless one for that matter,but not a ritualist.
All these are just myths.. stop believing these tales by moonlight.
Re: Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) by Ucee1999: 11:50am On Sep 23, 2020
seguno2:

Are you mean to say that he also wears pampers? Is that why he can’t perform and has been a failure in everything? An all round failure?
i swear d girl get 0% joy grin
Re: Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) by Zetty177x: 8:45am On Nov 15, 2020
gypsey:
grin grin so people still believes all this crap? did you witness the sacrifies?
please can you show me i would like to sacrify too grin ;
why is it only in Africa this sacrifies works or take places? because i have never heard of sacrifies since i was born here in England. grin

It's not whether u believe or not. Or whether the rituals work or not. But some people still kill people for money rituals..I was once at a police station this year and saw the police parading 3 boys who killed an 18 year old girl for rituals

1 Like

Re: Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) by Zetty177x: 10:08am On Nov 15, 2020
gypsey:
okay, i will. but isn't that the problem? if they kill me before the sacrifies or for the sacrifies? how then would i know if the sacrifies works? grin they are just murderers who believes in craps that doesn't exists. look! if they can do these things? why didn't they use it to cure Ebola, malaria and cancer? i bet the Igoramuses who believes and perform these so called rituals still visit Medical doctors when they are ill ironically. grin

They will kill u for nothing and think the rituals worked. It doesn't matter whether u believe it works or not. Why will they treat Ebola or malaria or cancer? Is the ritualist thinking of helping humanity? Or his own pocket? What's the business of a ritualist curing cancer? Na wa for u o

1 Like

Re: Inside Ezego Victor Okafor's Graveyard, House, Palace, Property (Video) by Zetty177x: 10:14am On Nov 15, 2020
gypsey:
LOL! my roaming spirits? grin don't tell me you believe in spirits aswell. which bank prints the Notes? and in which currencies and denominations,, £20s $50 or 100 japanese yens? in which currencies does ritual money comes? grin

How can money riual be evil? As long a the individual who did it is as rich as bill gates or mark zukerberg, only mark and bill didn't do money rituals and why are money riutalists never billionaires in £££ or $$$? grin

Money rituals

One car or more
One house or more
Short life

Thats the pattern ..can never be rich like bill gates

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Forex Trade Alerts - Season 11 / Scrap Metal Buyers/sellers / How I Made N317, 000 In A Week With Affiliate Marketing. Diy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.