Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,174 members, 7,835,920 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 05:32 PM

Utme Problems Solution Needed - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Utme Problems Solution Needed (950 Views)

Post Utme Problems?! / utme Problems |Cant Re-print Our Photocards (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Utme Problems Solution Needed by nazoluv: 2:06am On Apr 01, 2010
plz can any one tell me how i can get  print out of my utme back,cause i lost mine and i cant log on agin.but i still have my username and password.any solution
Re: Utme Problems Solution Needed by Promisee(m): 8:15am On Apr 01, 2010
To re-print ur utme slip,log in wit ur username and password,at d top of d page click re-print slip
Re: Utme Problems Solution Needed by Masterbiodun: 8:24am On Apr 01, 2010
Pls Guys,i want to Know if there would chance for change of Institution after the release of u.t.m.e results
Re: Utme Problems Solution Needed by Masterbiodun: 8:25am On Apr 01, 2010
Pls Guys,i want to Know if there would be chance for change of Institution after the release of u.t.m.e results
Re: Utme Problems Solution Needed by Promisee(m): 8:34am On Apr 01, 2010
Master.biodun:

Pls Guys,i want to Know if there would be chance for change of Institution after the release of u.t.m.e results
Of all d people dat did it last yr,it was abt 35% dat succeded,so its possible bt it depends on how lucky u can be
Re: Utme Problems Solution Needed by nazoluv: 11:03am On Apr 01, 2010
i have tryd it but it wont long in
Re: Utme Problems Solution Needed by nazoluv: 11:04am On Apr 01, 2010
flash me with dis number 08024409007,i will call u back
Re: Utme Problems Solution Needed by nazoluv: 11:03am On Apr 04, 2010
i need help plz people
Re: Utme Problems Solution Needed by nazoluv: 11:13am On Apr 04, 2010
Please, I want to print my photo card, I have been trying to log on my username and password but still not going through and I was told from the jambutme eREG card that the username and password will enable you to access your details subsequently but when ever i want to reset the password it do say Login closed for student.Please,can someone help please?some one help me out
Re: Utme Problems Solution Needed by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 04, 2010
@ all,

pls i'm experiencing thesame problem nazoluv is experiencing , kindly help us ooooo!!

the painful aspect of mine is that I did the registration for my fiancee and she has been pestering me to print out the slip for long but I relied on what jamb said on their webpage that we could always login after registration with the username and password.

pls I'm stuck , how do I print out the slip?

I have e-mailed them but no response yet and I even tried calling the GSM numbers on the webpage but they are either not reachable or switched off.

KINDLY HELP!

(1) (Reply)

Any News From Tai Solarin University Of Education Post U T M E? / Choose Unilag As Second Choice? / Jamb Biometric System: Reduce Jamb Malpractice Or Increase Malpractice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.