Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,786 members, 7,827,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 06:48 PM

Get The Secret Of Getting Admission Into Any University - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Get The Secret Of Getting Admission Into Any University (991 Views)

Burnt Certificates, I Need Advice On The Process Of Getting It Back. / Drop Your Post Utme Score(abu Zaria) Here Letz Know Our Chances Of Getting Admission / My Physics Was Canceled And My Jamb Score Is 175 Is Their Any Hope Of Getting Admission Into Uni Or (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get The Secret Of Getting Admission Into Any University by Danjuma04(m): 9:44am On Jun 29, 2011
Jamb has come and gone. The results are out. You may have scored above 250. You may hav score below 250. Congrats to you.

From Jamb's statistics, only about 500,000 students out of 1,400,573 will gain admission into any tertiary institution this year.

What will happen to the others? JAMB does not care about that.

Now as a student, your aim is to get one slot. There are certain things you ought to know to make this dream realised.

I doesnt matter whether you scored high or low, so long you get above your school's cut off.

Even the bible states an iquote 'my people suffer from lack of knowledge'. You dont want that, do you?

The information that will let you know how to go about your admission is contained in an ebook.

Dont get cocky yet. The information contained in the ebook has been practiced for the last 3yrs and i works perfectly but it was not given out to the public (only to specific relations and friends).

But now, due to the wicked nature of JAMB, the ebook is now being released to the public.

The ebook is a redistributable copy meaning that you can give it to your friends and relations as well.

Because the overall good of students is to be met with in this ebook, it wil be sold at a student's price of N1,500 (which is equivalent to the PUTME form)

why waste N50,000 on admission when u can get the guildline on getting it for just N1,500?

Dear Students, the choice is yours.

NB: The information contained in the ebook applies to State and Federal universities only!

To get ur copy, call 07031108346.

1st 10 callers will get it for free since its our first time of giving it out.

STAY BLESSED!!!

(1) (Reply)

Study Medical Laboratory Science For 18 Months / How Was Yesterday Ibpoly Pume / Get Ur Futo Part Time Form!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.