Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,825 members, 7,862,717 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 01:43 AM

Albert Obazee Turns Racist Asking An Igbo Hawker To Go To His State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Albert Obazee Turns Racist Asking An Igbo Hawker To Go To His State (9520 Views)

Edo Election: Obazee Steps Down, Endorses Pastor Ize-Iyamu / Oshiomhole’s Camp Switches Support From Ize-iyamu To Obazee / Bauchi Bala Mohammad Cut The Hair Of Pilgrims From His State In Mecca (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Albert Obazee Turns Racist Asking An Igbo Hawker To Go To His State by chiagozien(m): 7:43am On Dec 14, 2017
Lot13:
fools paradise!
the thing pain him,i hit an well

Re: Albert Obazee Turns Racist Asking An Igbo Hawker To Go To His State by PFRB: 8:00am On Dec 14, 2017
THE MESSAGE IS CLEAR. "YOU DON'T BELONG HERE"

7 Likes

Re: Albert Obazee Turns Racist Asking An Igbo Hawker To Go To His State by totit: 9:36am On Dec 14, 2017
grin grin grin

Lool
I got to bookmark this.
Choii portor boys Don suffer, no body want una anymore tongue

grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Albert Obazee Turns Racist Asking An Igbo Hawker To Go To His State by russellino: 9:45am On Dec 14, 2017
That's why I hate APC. Bad as we say PDP has been I have never heard anybody from there say anything tribalistic
Re: Albert Obazee Turns Racist Asking An Igbo Hawker To Go To His State by tsdarkside(m): 10:34am On Dec 14, 2017
chiagozien:
go beat them If you are angry.

One niger area you want one niger area you will get.

na you be niger area....olodo...

its pronounced ni ge ria....

repeat after me: niiiii jeeee riaaa.....olodo....
Re: Albert Obazee Turns Racist Asking An Igbo Hawker To Go To His State by Electricdangerr: 10:36am On Dec 14, 2017
kettykin:

Lagos and Edo are not same thing, lagos is the commercial capital of Nigeria, Edo is Edo state

Jobless ipob land grabber, Lagos is in South East. Shameless people

3 Likes

Re: Albert Obazee Turns Racist Asking An Igbo Hawker To Go To His State by tsdarkside(m): 10:42am On Dec 14, 2017
Electricdangerr:

Jobless ipob land grabber, Lagos is in South East. Shameless people

dont mind them....they can pronounce jeeeesus but they cant pronounce nigeria......awon olodos....
Re: Albert Obazee Turns Racist Asking An Igbo Hawker To Go To His State by tsdarkside(m): 10:54am On Dec 14, 2017
and since when is a black man rascist to another black man...?...how is that possible...??...which type nonesense title is this....??.....

sooo,igbos are not part of the black race.....they are another race.......chaiiii.....
Re: Albert Obazee Turns Racist Asking An Igbo Hawker To Go To His State by chiagozien(m): 11:00am On Dec 14, 2017
tsdarkside:

na you be niger area....olodo...

its pronounced ni ge ria....

repeat after me: niiiii jeeee riaaa.....olodo....
mr lecturer what is the meaning of your nigeria
Re: Albert Obazee Turns Racist Asking An Igbo Hawker To Go To His State by tsdarkside(m): 11:03am On Dec 14, 2017
chiagozien:
mr lecturer what is the meaning of your nigeria

it derives from the river niger.....the whites didnt pull the word niger from their assss....the word niger is even in your bible that you carry around but dont bother to read.....

before you call me a lyer...just type in bible and the word niger in google....you dont have to read the ol thing to find that out yourself.....
Re: Albert Obazee Turns Racist Asking An Igbo Hawker To Go To His State by chiagozien(m): 11:17am On Dec 14, 2017
tsdarkside:

it derives from the river niger.....the whites didnt pull the word niger from their assss....the word niger is even in your bible that you carry around but dont bother to read.....

before you call me a lyer...just type in bible and the word niger in google....you dont have to read the ol thing to find that out yourself.....
the question is" what is the meaning of nigeria not where niger was derive from.
Re: Albert Obazee Turns Racist Asking An Igbo Hawker To Go To His State by patrick89(m): 11:17am On Dec 14, 2017
I actually like what I'm seeing.. Now, it is a good one especially on those so called detribalized brothers who always oppose Biafra.
The level of ignorance in the country is sickening. 80% of jobs in the east especially Anambra where I come from are majorly done by edo, yoruba, kogi, Benue,Benin republic, and Togo indigenes while Igbo people migrate elsewhere..
The Igbo awakening is here, Igbo people are matching forward. We will never forget this day..
Just remember this post.
I made similar post in 2013 ,where I said Igbo people are the fastest learners, when I was referring to malicious media propaganda campaign carried out by Yoruba media gangs before the last election. Today people are shouting that Igbo people are propagating hate on social media. Whereas they only learnt it from Yoruba.
This show of shame will be responded to when the time comes.
This is not the first time I have seen edo hatred on Igbo people. Interestly people see them as Igbo too.
I remember in 2009, along Auchi road enroute to Lagos, they robbed us and called us names. I remember everything they bragged about. What they called us. Imagine robbing someone and calling him Igbo criminals.
Just last week here in Anambra... Let me not say it, I will compile it in my next response.

Ndi igbo have shown Nigeria how we detest the union, because it will not do us or anyone any good. Unfortunately, they seem to believe that we have yielded to one Nigeria. Just watch out, it is gathering momentum, the Igbo awareness.... People are beginning to act. By the time we are through ,we will no longer leave this country for you. we will cease it... Pin this post!

3 Likes

Re: Albert Obazee Turns Racist Asking An Igbo Hawker To Go To His State by tsdarkside(m): 11:21am On Dec 14, 2017
chiagozien:
the question is" what is the meaning of nigeria not where niger was derive from.

but this was what the whites were thinking when they called this area nigeria....what more explaination do you need..?..they didnt call this area nigeria to belittle you....if thats not explaination enough then go to england and go ask the british what they were thinking if you dont believe your own people....

if our leaders back then tut the word was bad they would have changed it....its just a word...the same way biafra is just a word too...

why should we beat each other up because of words...??....

1 Like

Re: Albert Obazee Turns Racist Asking An Igbo Hawker To Go To His State by chiagozien(m): 11:23am On Dec 14, 2017
tsdarkside:

but this was what the whites were thinking when they called this area nigeria....what more explaination do you need..?..they didnt call this area nigeria to belittle you....if thats not explaination enough then go to england and go ask the british what they were thinking if you dont believe your own people....

if our leaders back then tut the word was bad they would have changed it....its just a word...the same way biafra is just a word too...

why should we beat each other up because of words...??....
but why was you angry that i call it niger area.
Re: Albert Obazee Turns Racist Asking An Igbo Hawker To Go To His State by tsdarkside(m): 11:24am On Dec 14, 2017
patrick89:
I actually like what I'm seeing.. Now, it is a good one especially on those so called detribalized brothers who always oppose Biafra.
The level of ignorance in the country is sickening. 80% of jobs in the east especially Anambra where I come from are majorly done by edo, yoruba, kogi, Benue,Benin republic, and Togo indigenes while Igbo people migrate elsewhere..
The Igbo awakening is here, Igbo people are matching forward. We will never forget this day..
Just remember this post.
I made similar post in 2013 ,where I said Igbo people are the fastest learners, when I was referring to malicious media propaganda campaign carried out by Yoruba media gangs before the last election. Today people are shouting that Igbo people are propagating hate on social media. Whereas they only learnt it from Yoruba.
This is not the first time I have seen edo hatred on Igbo people. Interestly people see them as Igbo too.
I remember in 2009, along Auchi road enroute to Lagos, they robbed us and called us names. I remember everything they bragged about. What they called us. Imagine robbing someone and calling him Igbo criminals.
Just last week here in Anambra... Let me not say it, I will compile it in my next response.

Ndi igbo have shown Nigeria how we detest the union, because it will not do us or anyone any good. Unfortunately, they seem to believe that we have yielded to one Nigeria. Just watch out, it is gathering momentum, the Igbo awareness.... People are beginning to act. By the time we are through ,we will no longer leave this country for you. we will cease it... Pin this post!

then cease it...we dont care...just dont forget to carry all of us along...i mean even the yorubas,hausas,fulanis....people that you hate sooo much....
Re: Albert Obazee Turns Racist Asking An Igbo Hawker To Go To His State by tsdarkside(m): 11:26am On Dec 14, 2017
chiagozien:
but why was you angry that i call it niger area.

because i know what you are thinking when youuuu use that word...we are not niggas...!!!...

we are nigerians...!!!!....

1 Like

Re: Albert Obazee Turns Racist Asking An Igbo Hawker To Go To His State by jamesibor: 11:29am On Dec 14, 2017
naijaracist:
EDO STATE GOVERNOR'S AIDE ALBERT OBAZEE TURNS RACIST ASKING AN IGBO HAWKER TO GO TO HIS STATE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=liHnTD2cebE

So we now all agree that Rivers state is Igbo?
Re: Albert Obazee Turns Racist Asking An Igbo Hawker To Go To His State by tsdarkside(m): 11:33am On Dec 14, 2017
jamesibor:

So we now all agree that Rivers state is Igbo?

since when...?...rivers is delta...the guy was lying...he said he was bini then rivers......then he wanted n200.000..... grin....kiiikikikikiki..... grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Albert Obazee Turns Racist Asking An Igbo Hawker To Go To His State by chiagozien(m): 11:33am On Dec 14, 2017
tsdarkside:

because i know what you are thinking when youuuu use that word...we are not niggas...!!!...

we are nigerians...!!!!....
but the truth is you guys are niggas
Re: Albert Obazee Turns Racist Asking An Igbo Hawker To Go To His State by Nobody: 11:34am On Dec 14, 2017
Mrkumareze:
It's like they deported him money making wife from libya . By the time he loose his job and get arrested his eyes go clear

Who would be arrested? The obazeee guy or the igbo migrant?
Re: Albert Obazee Turns Racist Asking An Igbo Hawker To Go To His State by tsdarkside(m): 11:35am On Dec 14, 2017
chiagozien:
but the truth is you guys are niggas

na you be niggas,not me....
Re: Albert Obazee Turns Racist Asking An Igbo Hawker To Go To His State by tsdarkside(m): 11:38am On Dec 14, 2017
Alcatraz005:

Who would be arrested? The obazeee guy or the igbo migrant?

you see why i told you to dont bother about them now..?.....

common stop making the streets dirty is a wahala now....we are not allowed to criticize them,but they are allowed to criticize us.....

since i joined nairaland in 2014,i only get banned because of them....no other reasons.....

1 Like

Re: Albert Obazee Turns Racist Asking An Igbo Hawker To Go To His State by Nobody: 11:38am On Dec 14, 2017
patrick89:
Just remember this post.

You mean igbos would seize Nigeria from other blue blood tribes of Nigeria?
Re: Albert Obazee Turns Racist Asking An Igbo Hawker To Go To His State by tsdarkside(m): 11:40am On Dec 14, 2017
Alcatraz005:

You mean igbos would seize Nigeria from other blue blood tribes of Nigeria?

let them...whatever rocks their boat....
Re: Albert Obazee Turns Racist Asking An Igbo Hawker To Go To His State by chiagozien(m): 11:40am On Dec 14, 2017
tsdarkside:

na you be niggas,not me....
it does not matter If you believe.you guys are niggas in niger area.
Re: Albert Obazee Turns Racist Asking An Igbo Hawker To Go To His State by tsdarkside(m): 11:43am On Dec 14, 2017
chiagozien:
it does not matter If you believe.you guys are niggas in niger area.

i was not wrong...i know how una think..una heads is full with propaganda of radio biafra...stay in una states,una no gree....earning money in our areas and coming online to abuse us....

infact its our money una are using to come online to insult us....states should extra tax una more and use the money to clean our streets...

1 Like

Re: Albert Obazee Turns Racist Asking An Igbo Hawker To Go To His State by Nobody: 11:45am On Dec 14, 2017
wingmanII:

You suffer from a huge inferiority complex which has compelled you to go from thread to thread writing all sorts of rubbish.
Work on your self esteem or go for therapy before you lose your sanity.

Why do you igbos keep going personal with people you do not know online. By your logic, the obazee guy too had inferiority complex or is mad ( I have been called so many times by igbos on Nairaland) too abi?
Re: Albert Obazee Turns Racist Asking An Igbo Hawker To Go To His State by chiagozien(m): 11:47am On Dec 14, 2017
tsdarkside:

i was not wrong...i know how una think..una heads is full with propaganda of radio biafra...stay in una states,una no gree....earning money in our areas and coming online to abuse us....

infact its our money una are using to come online to insult us....states should extra tax una more to clean our streets...
am out since you are pain,

but for your own peace of mind just............ .........

Re: Albert Obazee Turns Racist Asking An Igbo Hawker To Go To His State by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:47am On Dec 14, 2017
Thank God he did say "go and die" like his predecessor Oshomole
Re: Albert Obazee Turns Racist Asking An Igbo Hawker To Go To His State by tsdarkside(m): 11:49am On Dec 14, 2017
MISSCONGENIALITY:
Thank God he did say "go and die" like his predecessor Oshomole

why do you look soo sad in your picture...?...dont you find yourself beautiful....?....
Re: Albert Obazee Turns Racist Asking An Igbo Hawker To Go To His State by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 11:54am On Dec 14, 2017
tsdarkside:

why do you look soo sad in your picture...?...dont you find yourself beautiful....?....
Look well you will see the sun behind that face that looks sad to you. grin grin grin. However beautiful people still experience moments of sadness which is an emotion all humans show at one point of their life.
Re: Albert Obazee Turns Racist Asking An Igbo Hawker To Go To His State by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 14, 2017
When I say most Nigerians don’t like igbos and that it will be a miracle to have an Igbo President, the igbos will call me mad and say I hate them. Is Mr. Obazee mad or jealous of the igbos?

When I think about how the igbos are stubborn and refuse to go back to inhabit and develop the east, I become perplexed. There must be something chasing them away from igbo land.

For the information of every igbo that is seeing this post, the very people who you see here making supposedly “hateful” comments against your tribe won’t suddenly die off. They would grow and become policy makers and leaders for their tribes in Nigeria and the war will be waged to push igbos back to the South East. So why don’t the present generation of igbos pick up the gauntlet and relocate back to the east and develop it? The Yorubas, edos, ijaws, Hausas and many other tribes will NEVER roll over and allow igbos overrun or rule them in their own land. The next phase of the whole anti igbo rhetoric in Nigeria is XENOPHOBIC attacks on igbos to push them back to the east.

Why would igbos want to face the ignominy of being attacked in their own country when they have igbo land to go back to?

This is a friendly advice. I know I would be insulted for this but I have done my part.

4 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Buhari Assumes Presidency Of The Pan-African Great Green Wall / 2023: Candidates Must Declare Bank Assets - INEC / Depots, Marketers Subtly Push For Fuel Price Increment As Scarcity Bites Harder

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.