Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,781 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:10 PM

FUTMINNA Will Not Kill Me With They Funny Timetable - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / FUTMINNA Will Not Kill Me With They Funny Timetable (2229 Views)

WAEC GCE 2018/2019 Private Candidates January/February Exam Timetable / Download Full BECE “Junior WAEC 2022” Timetable .PDF | Past Questions | Syllabus / I'm Confused, Pls Is It Futminna That Has Offered Me Admission? (screenshot) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

FUTMINNA Will Not Kill Me With They Funny Timetable by spintex: 3:01am On Dec 14, 2017
they is no date for Christmas break they

1 Share

Re: FUTMINNA Will Not Kill Me With They Funny Timetable by Alwaysking: 5:12am On Dec 14, 2017
That nonsense school. undecided

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: FUTMINNA Will Not Kill Me With They Funny Timetable by Xslaze3xd(m): 8:12am On Dec 14, 2017
same with us (Unimaid) we doing test during that week, and first semester exam starts 2nd January
Re: FUTMINNA Will Not Kill Me With They Funny Timetable by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 14, 2017
spintex:
your result don show?

1 Like

Re: FUTMINNA Will Not Kill Me With They Funny Timetable by Treasure17(m): 11:52am On Dec 14, 2017
spintex:
You fall my hand op. Correct your statement asap.
Re: FUTMINNA Will Not Kill Me With They Funny Timetable by pmc01(m): 3:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
The OP's confusion demonstrates just how low the standard of education has fallen in this country- lack of initiative.

I almost find this post surreal; it's appalling.

1 Like

Re: FUTMINNA Will Not Kill Me With They Funny Timetable by y0rmee: 4:42pm On Dec 14, 2017
pmc01:
The OP's confusion demonstrates just how low the standard of education has fallen in this country- lack of initiative.

I almost find this post surreal; it's appalling.

Ah tire!
Re: FUTMINNA Will Not Kill Me With They Funny Timetable by HarunaWest(m): 5:04pm On Dec 14, 2017
spintex:
OP you ain't ma Alma Mata's Standard...Go and apply for Zungeru Poly Instead.

3 Likes

Re: FUTMINNA Will Not Kill Me With They Funny Timetable by supremsuccess(m): 10:01pm On Dec 14, 2017
HarunaWest:
brother chil, is not upto that level.... grin
HarunaWest:
brother chil, is not upto that level....
Re: FUTMINNA Will Not Kill Me With They Funny Timetable by itzpacity: 4:39pm On Dec 15, 2017
spintex:
Christmas break is 23rd to 2nd
Re: FUTMINNA Will Not Kill Me With They Funny Timetable by Seeker17(m): 4:47pm On Dec 27, 2017
spintex:
Re: FUTMINNA Will Not Kill Me With They Funny Timetable by FREDDi(m): 6:40pm On Dec 27, 2017
I doubt you been a futmite, Gosh, you cant even construct a sentence properly, if you are not a fresher, common sense should tell you lectures dont commence till january.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

WAEC Release 2018/19 Timetable For School Candidates Online (may/june Exam) / EKSU Vs FUNAAB: Students Drag Each Other On Social Media / Female Yabatech student Seen Being Chased Over “indecent” Dressing(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.