Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

When Your Computer Fails To Boot To Desktop. - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / When Your Computer Fails To Boot To Desktop. (993 Views)

My Gotv Decoder Is Refusing To Boot / Please Help My Desktop Computer Fails To Boot / Help, My Hp Laptop Refuses To Boot (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Your Computer Fails To Boot To Desktop. by MisterKay321(m): 6:53am On Dec 14, 2017
** You put on your laptop computer and next thing you hear is ....kpim kpim kpim kpim kpim kpim kpim kpim kpim kpim kpim kpim kpim kpim kpim kpim kpim kpim kpim kpim kpim kpim kpim kpim kpim kpim kpim kpim,,,,,,...........

...it's probably time to change that keyboard.

** No boot/bootable device found................

.... Reload operating system/change hard disk drive. It could even be your hard disk drive drifting from the connector.

** Blue screen............

..... Corrupt operating system/recent hardware or software change.

..........COMPUTERS RUNNING ON WINDOWS.....
Updates coming......
Re: When Your Computer Fails To Boot To Desktop. by donifecent(m): 12:22am On Dec 15, 2017
please help a brother my sister after watching film with my laptop she then failed to switch it off, like three days past I tried switching it on it was showing a blank screen but it on. Pls what is the cause.... a dell laptop
Re: When Your Computer Fails To Boot To Desktop. by MisterKay321(m): 10:13pm On Feb 19, 2018
donifecent:
please help a brother my sister after watching film with my laptop she then failed to switch it off, like three days past I tried switching it on it was showing a blank screen but it on. Pls what is the cause.... a dell laptop
l'm sorry I just saw your post now. Let me believe you have resolved the problem by now.

(1) (Reply)

How To Know If Your Computer Is Malware & Virus Infected / 2gb Ram For Sale (for Laptop) / Don't Even Think About Buying A New Laptop Without Checking Through This...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.