Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,999 members, 7,952,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:48 AM

National Assembly Planning To Impeach Atiku And OBJ - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / National Assembly Planning To Impeach Atiku And OBJ (1104 Views)

Some Senators Are Planning To Impeach Buhari – Sen. Kwankwaso / Atiku Formed Dubious Coalition With Saraki And Obj Because Of 2019 - Omatseye / Police release NEW VIDEO: Extraordinary Scenes Inside Nigeria National Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

National Assembly Planning To Impeach Atiku And OBJ by shutmouth(m): 5:40pm On Feb 26, 2007
National Assembly might be planning to impeach Atiku and the President.

Nzeribe is set to raise the motion in the Assembly tomorrow. President's supporters are already gearing to counter it.

Atiku said it was unnecessary and an avoidable distraction in view of the fact that the tenure of the government would expire on May 29. He said the impeachment threat would make Nigeria a laughing stock in the international community.

--------------------------------
For me, I think the impeachment of these bastards is overdue and good for the country.
Re: National Assembly Planning To Impeach Atiku And OBJ by shutmouth(m): 6:40pm On Feb 26, 2007
Re: National Assembly Planning To Impeach Atiku And OBJ by saintchux(m): 9:42pm On Feb 26, 2007
shutmouth:

National Assembly might be planning to impeach Atiku and the President.

Nzeribe is set to raise the motion in the Assembly tomorrow. President's supporters are already gearing to counter it.

Atiku said it was unnecessary and an avoidable distraction in view of the fact that the tenure of the government would expire on May 29. He said the impeachment threat would make Nigeria a laughing stock in the international community.

--------------------------------
For me, I think the impeachment of these bastards is overdue and good for the country.

@shutmouth

I thought you are OBJ boy. You see nothing wrong with OBJ, why are you supporting his impeachment? Why? Is OBJ corrupt?
Re: National Assembly Planning To Impeach Atiku And OBJ by CrudeOil2(m): 10:01am On Feb 27, 2007
Re: National Assembly Planning To Impeach Atiku And OBJ by shutmouth(m): 10:16am On Feb 27, 2007
God forbid, I am not OBJ's boy and will never be.

Crude Oil   and Afam

It's nice to see you guys on our side: anti-ATIKU and of course anti-OBJ

I dislike these two men.
Re: National Assembly Planning To Impeach Atiku And OBJ by Afam(m): 11:42am On Feb 27, 2007
shutmouth:

God forbid, I am not OBJ's boy and will never be.

Crude Oil and Afam

It's nice to see you guys on our side: anti-ATIKU and of course anti-OBJ

I dislike these two men.

And what has Afam got to do with this thread?

Stop pasting my name on threads I never even posted anything on.
Re: National Assembly Planning To Impeach Atiku And OBJ by shutmouth(m): 12:39pm On Feb 27, 2007
Afam, I can see you have a bad memory.

The week I joined this forum, I fought a battle with you (Afam) and Ugodaniel on the issues regarding Atiku. To the point that I called both of you Prodigal sons.

Suddenly, you have now become a non Atiku fan without telling us what made you change your mind. As you are a very stubborn person by nature, I don't see you giving up completely on Atiku so I will not trust you.

If tomorrow Atiku succeeds in getting a court injunction to allow INEC to enter his name in the ballot, the true Afam will emerge.

So mentioning your name AFAM in many threads is to expose you as a very unreliable Atiku fan. Don't deny Atiku just because you now see that he is loosing the fight.
Re: National Assembly Planning To Impeach Atiku And OBJ by ugodaniel(m): 12:52pm On Feb 27, 2007
Shutmouth, i can see you are still trying without success to actualize your lost dream/vision. Pity i havent been much around, just had to globetrot a lil and now am back to base!

As per impeachment motion to be raised by Nzeribe (who happens one of the many politicians i detest their style of politicking), be rest assured that if Atiku is named in it, it will definitely come to naught.

The battle continues, there's no going back.

Aluta Continua, Victortia Aceta

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo In Lagos / Do We Need A Female President. / Yar’adua, Not God’s Chosen Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.