Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,688 members, 7,816,799 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

Amazing Facts About The Human Body(with Pictures) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Amazing Facts About The Human Body(with Pictures) (6812 Views)

The Human Skeleton My Students Drew / THE HUMAN BODY:52 Shocking Facts About Your Body, #25 Is The Most Amazing-pics / 20 Shocking Discoveries About Human Body Parts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Amazing Facts About The Human Body(with Pictures) by mannatech: 7:20pm On Dec 15, 2017
A simple Google search will show that most of these facts are false
Re: Amazing Facts About The Human Body(with Pictures) by Nobody: 8:32pm On Dec 15, 2017
bughead:
this guy can lie for Africa!

How can a human eyes can see Candy 30miles away!

Even eagles which have the sharpest eyes can't see that miles away!
Hardeybaryor:
I doubt this one
It can, the only reason why it seems you can't see an object that far is because something is always obstructing your vision.

Ask yourself why you can see stars million miles away from the earth.

3 Likes

Re: Amazing Facts About The Human Body(with Pictures) by anoda(m): 10:51pm On Dec 20, 2018
falcon01:
oga they say the human eye cant see it and am sure the camera will capture it thus making it visible to the human eyes theought the screen

infrared cameras oooo no ya everyday Nikon
Re: Amazing Facts About The Human Body(with Pictures) by anoda(m): 10:54pm On Dec 20, 2018
kilojoDesigns:

am sure there are special cameras that can pick up light from deeper spectrums man's eye's can't see. They are used in astronomy to study planets and other disciplines.

infrared cams nko?
Re: Amazing Facts About The Human Body(with Pictures) by anoda(m): 10:57pm On Dec 20, 2018
bughead:
I think he mean infrared

But no a seriously note! Infrared sensor can only detect heat and most animal like snake do use infrared to sense there prey!

the higher the temp, the brighter it'll appear on infrared cams

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Nigerians Got English Surnames / Where Can I Buy Acca Text Books In Lagos?---bpp/kaplan? / Sex education is immorality teaching in disguise.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.