Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,556 members, 7,820,011 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi (22060 Views)

Boko Haram Cut Off Maiduguri From Power grid / Policeman Punches Man Trying To Remove APC Flag From Ortom's Jeep (Video) / Benue Youths Stop Ortom From Attending APC Meeting. Remove APC Flag (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by Cargo36: 6:55pm On Dec 14, 2017
PDP and propaganda are like that zuma picture
Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by henryadex(m): 7:07pm On Dec 14, 2017
Remove APC? Then What? Turn Nigeria to dunghill with your corruption?
Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by ItsMeAboki(m): 10:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
Yes, we already know why AIT is always skewed against this govt and PMB and in fact all he stands for.
Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by Nobody: 11:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
biacan:
2019 is going to be a tough one cause apc can't let go but at the end they will be flushed out from aso rock......... pdp can only achieve these mission with the help of biacan "THE GENERAL QUEEN" so I'm still waiting for them

angry
U want to flush who out
1. Do u av PVC?
2. Can u drink / bathe in blood?
3. Can u sacrifice ur son / daughter to win election?
4. Can u risk ur life savings to run an election

Naija poltics is not for part time oloshos and toys of sugardaddies, just remain on NAIRALAND and continue being a feminist, okay
Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by blacknp(m): 1:02am On Dec 15, 2017
biacan:
2019 is going to be a tough one cause apc can't let go but at the end they will be flushed out from aso rock......... pdp can only achieve these mission with the help of biacan "THE GENERAL QUEEN" so I'm still waiting for them
Dreamer go back to sleep.
Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by blacknp(m): 1:11am On Dec 15, 2017
emmie14:

Very possible sir. Analytically the northern votes shall be divided between two candidates which apc solely enjoyed in the last election. Kano can't give apc 1.9m votes this time. SS SE where not duly recognized in Buhari administration however their maximum support for PDP is expected. SW is unpredictable for now till chief Bola Tinubu decides for them. Okpari!! Looking at these the mission is possible.
Any Governor in Northern Nigeria that dares campaign against President Buhari will be stoned by his subjects or are you trying to make the North look bad saying Buhari has failed and you want to replace him for another Hausa man?That will be a self inflicted indictment,The Hausas believe in him and why change him when they can vote for him in 2019 and also vote a Northerner in 2023?Since we from the South are very stupid,why will they not vote Apc Hausa 2019,pdp Hausa 2023 since everyone is all about looking out for your own selfish interest?
Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by Unseen(m): 5:48am On Dec 15, 2017
jbcul4ril:
To me, IF THEY DON'T HAVE SENSE, OTHER HAVE.

IF APC is not the answer to our Problems, there is no reason going back to the instigators of the problem.

I'm not a politician but I would do everything not to have PDP in Government in Nigeria.

The greatest tragedy that can befall a nation is for her citizens to suffer collective amnesia. I believe PDP believes Nigerians have short memories, if not, Ibori would not have been included in their convention committee and Jonathan would not have been allowed to talk (He ended up indicting himself as usual anyway).

For those who may have forgotten, kindly joggle your memories with the following words on marble and you will agree with me that what happened in Eagle square on saturday was nothing but gathering of rogues.

Happy reading:

1. I acted based on Jonathan's instruction - Dasuki

2. I didn't give order - Jonathan

3. I collected 350M from Dasuki for consultation - Iyorchia Ayu

4. I only collected $30,000 from Dasuki not N100m - Bode George

5. I got N4.6b from Dasuki for spiritual purposes - Bafarawa

6. I got N650M from Dasuki for my Abuja burnt office - Thisday Obaigbena.

7. I got N2.1b from Dasuki for publicity - Dokpesi

8. I got another N100m from Yuguda he didn't tell me from where - Bafarawa.

9. I gave N100m each to Odili, Jim Nwobodo Bode George and others - Yuguda

10. The president asked me to change N10B to foreign currency for PDP delegates - Dasuki

11. My boss asked me to get $11M from the CBN - Dasuki's account officer.

12. I got order from above to pay Tompolo N13B for Maritime university land. - Nimasa DG.

13. 950m was shared in my house -- Shekarau

With all this looting and many more revealed, some people are still shouting no sign of change yet, they even say it's political persecution.

But I believe, it is the right thing to do.

If you believe too, send this to other people to garner more support for the fight against corruption and looting in our nation. There must be consequences for such crimes otherwise Nigeria will not develop.

WHERE ARE THE #WAILERS?

"Over 20 billion dollars unremitted to the Federation account, and if nothing is done by 2015 upward, Nigeria will know what economic crisis is"

*~ Emir Sanusi Lamido Sanusi*

"Whoever wins 2015 will NEVER find it easy to govern. Over 30 trillion is mismanaged, unaccounted for or missing under Jonathan."

*~ Prof Charles Soludo*

"Our reserve is depleted and our savings are squandered. Our nation is in trouble."

*~ Dr Oby Ezekwesili.*

"For seven months, NNPC did not remit any money into federation account. When I called as a sitting governor and major oil producing state, Deziani Alison Madueke refused to pick my calls."

*~ Godswill Akpabio*

"I told them to save ahead of eventualities but Jonathan had no political will to do so and this is the reason why we are in crisis, because we squandered our boom."

*~ Okonjo Iweala*

"Okonjo-Iweala, Sanusi urged us to save but we state Governors refused to save for the unseen future during the tenure of Goodluck Jonathan, despite warning from economic experts."

*~ Peter Obi*

"Jonathan is a blessed ATM machine that doesn't have secret pin number"

*~ Bala Mohammed*

* Tompolo was paid 13Billion.!

* Ex-CDS,Alex Badeh dug a pit toilet to hide $32m.

* Patience Jonathan is claiming $31m, she has sued the Nigerian state.

* Femi Fani-Kayode took 740M.

* Dasuki used trucks to load over $35B from the CBN.

* Olisa Metuh took 400M.

* Aziboala, GEJ's cousin took 6B naira.

* Nenadi Usman took 3.5B naira.

* Fayose took 3B naira.

* Obanikoro took 4Billion naira.

* Olu Falae took 100M naira.

* Tony Anenih - 400M naira.

* Oritsejafor - $35M

* Former Air Chief Amosu - 2Billion naira.

* Lucky Igbinedion-16B naira.

*Bode-George and Dabo -100B naira

* Jolly Nyame-2.4B naira.

* Joshua Dariye-700M naira.

*Nyesom Wike stole #4b.

* Diezzani with $20 billion missing oil money?

15 billon dollars missing from arms fund, 10 billion naria, converted to dollars and given as gift to delegates of PDP Nation convention, Bafarawa collected 3 billion for spiritual purposes , 12. 7 billon naria for deceased NEPA staff grew wings and disappeared, 20 billion dollars missing from NNPC accounts, 23 billon naira as bribe to INEC staffs to rig the general election. The list is endless. They only left what they can't carry or unable to lay their hands on. The list continues.....

Recession didn't just happen, people looted Nigeria into RECESSION happening

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by biacan(f): 6:23am On Dec 15, 2017
genghiskhan007:

angry
U want to flush who out
1. Do u av PVC?
2. Can u drink / bathe in blood?
3. Can u sacrifice ur son / daughter to win election?
4. Can u risk ur life savings to run an election

Naija poltics is not for part time oloshos and toys of sugardaddies, just remain on NAIRALAND and continue being a feminist, okay
Good morning

Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by Nobody: 6:26am On Dec 15, 2017
emmie14:

Very possible sir. Analytically the northern votes shall be divided between two candidates which apc solely enjoyed in the last election. Kano can't give apc 1.9m votes this time. SS SE where not duly recognized in Buhari administration however their maximum support for PDP is expected. SW is unpredictable for now till chief Bola Tinubu decides for them. Okpari!! Looking at these the mission is possible.
and what is the assurance that ur ss/se will vote for pdp let c how it pounds out tho but guy man can beat Buhari come 2019
Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by Nobody: 6:30am On Dec 15, 2017
Wasting of time
Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by ddeola: 6:40am On Dec 15, 2017
Who b Dokpesi for Naija politics ?

Abegi, focus on ur stipends from corrupt polithifians and how to restore your moribond DAAR Communications. I thot he formed another political party or so... undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: My Mission Is To Remove APC From Power - Dokpesi by Nobody: 10:28am On Dec 15, 2017
biacan:
Good morning

Have you taken your joint today?
Try and join ur homiies to take a puff

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Governor El-Rufai Appoints 8 Special Advisers (See Names) / Lagos APC Takes Campaign For Sanwo-Olu To Riverine Areas (Video, Pictures) / CJN: Reno Omokri Reacts To Walter Onnoghen Suspension By Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.