Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,410 members, 7,815,912 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:52 PM

Ongoing GIST Tech-i Competition 2018 – Apply Now - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Ongoing GIST Tech-i Competition 2018 – Apply Now (382 Views)

Peter Ifagbuyi: LASU Graduate Shines At NYSC Competition, Wins ₦1M Cash Prize / Relocation, vacation, study abroad and scholarship gist / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ongoing GIST Tech-i Competition 2018 – Apply Now by mentro1(m): 7:44am On Dec 14, 2017
The GIST Tech-I Competition is an annual competition for science and technology entrepreneurs from emerging economies worldwide. Aspiring innovators submit their ideas and startups online which are then reviewed by experts and voted on by the global voting public in order to determine the finalists. New this year, U.S. Department of State is inviting all former GIST Tech-I finalists to participate in the program to recruit and mentor the next generation of science and tech entrepreneurs.

Since 2011, innovators from around the globe have showcased their science and technology ventures to the world through GIST Tech-I Competitions. Thousands of expert reviews have taken place and the online voting public has cast over 1 million votes in support of these talented young innovators.

The GIST initiative is led by the U.S. Department of State, and the Tech-I competition is implemented by AAAS.

view source for more @ http://9flux.com/ongoing-gist-tech-competition-2018-apply-now/

(1) (Reply)

Become Your Own Boss / Who Wants To Learn How To Be A Data Reseller For Free And Make Close To 100k / How Can I Collect Exclusion Letter. Since I Cant Serve?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.