Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,842 members, 7,862,759 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 05:06 AM

Efcc Please Visit Delta State: - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Efcc Please Visit Delta State: (1029 Views)

Abuja Blasts Latest: Sss, Efcc Trace $20m To Politician’s Account / Becomrich - Please Visit Www.mentalhealth.com - They Are Expecting You / EFCC And Governor Joshua Dariye of Plateau State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Efcc Please Visit Delta State: by Nobody: 5:53pm On Feb 26, 2007
I want to use this medium to tell the public that they should know that the possible outcome of a system that is very corrupt and also breeding corrupt offsprings will eventually lead to doom if the necessary measures of eradicating it is not implemented.

I am truly amazed that after all said and done about the placement of Dr Emmanuel Ewetan Uduaghan by His first cousin, Gov James Onanefe Ibori, to be the flag bearer of the PDP Delta State gubernitorial election, which however was highly rejected by almost 90% of Deltans irrespective of their of ethnic, political or religious inclinations.

Even at that, this did not stop the present Governor in pushing further his selfish interest into realisation, undermining the mass protest from the different axis of Deltans.

i am not a member of any political party, but i am deeply pained to see this kind of system here in Delta State Nigeria; The so called PDP flag bearer has even gone to the extent of lavishing our State fund alongside his Niece, the Governor of Delta State by the acquisition of Different executive cars for  his campaign e.g. Hummer Jeep, Prado jeeps,Toyota Hiace buses, Peugeot saloon cars just to mention a few and they all have customised plate numbers bearing his name "UDUAGHAN".

This is highest level of indiscipline for a public office holder in that respect, showing that he is a corrupt administrator and if giving the opportunity he would turn the State around just for his own selfish interest just like what his niece the Delta State governor did and is still doing.

I am really amazed that uptil this very moment our glorius EFCC have not indicted anybody here in Delta State which everybody know that is the most corrupt State/region in whole world not just Africa not to mention Nigeria.

As a matter of fact, my advice is that Nigerians and Deltans in their different positions in world should please petition the public office holders in the State and not forgeting the Delta State government from the executive through the Legislators to the local government and i truly believe that by so doing, this will eventually bring smiles to the faces of Deltans and Nigerians in general.

please speak out and air your views about this ugly trend,
Re: Efcc Please Visit Delta State: by shutmouth(m): 6:07pm On Feb 26, 2007
the Governor of Delta State by the acquisition of Different executive cars for his campaign e.g. Hummer Jeep, Prado jeeps,Toyota Hiace buses, Peugeot saloon cars just to mention a few and they all have customised plate numbers bearing his name "UDUAGHAN".

This is unheard of in European politics that I am accustomed to here.

Pls send your petition to EFCC and I am sure they will do something fast.

A politician having Customized Plate Numbers bearing his name "UDUAGHAN" for election campaigns is just an insult to the people of Delta State.

(1) (Reply)

Autocracy Goverment Is Obj Above The Law? / Most Nigerian Lawyers Don’t Believe In The Law / are virgin still existing in nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.