Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:31 PM

Forum Game Let See How Smart U Are, Who Dies First In This Picture? - Forum Games - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Forum Games / Forum Game Let See How Smart U Are, Who Dies First In This Picture? (2440 Views)

Who Can Interpret This Picture? / Who Can Interprete This Picture? / Let's See Who Can Find Out The Animals In These Pictures. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Forum Game Let See How Smart U Are, Who Dies First In This Picture? by Settingz321(m): 8:29am On Dec 14, 2017
Analyse critically and tell us who dies first

Re: Forum Game Let See How Smart U Are, Who Dies First In This Picture? by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 14, 2017
I think C would be d first to die, D may not die cos he may bend down while the stone is rolling downward.

The stone will land on that lever n press C, d lever has spikes and would just pin C to death. The stone would be stopped by that bump.

After that, the other stone would rise cos of the fulcrum and crush B to death too.

A is very safe.
Re: Forum Game Let See How Smart U Are, Who Dies First In This Picture? by vivie01(f): 2:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
I think E will die first. The stone is a well rounded one which, in the process of pushing it might roll back first undecided
Re: Forum Game Let See How Smart U Are, Who Dies First In This Picture? by Nobody: 2:45pm On Dec 14, 2017
vivie01:
I think E will die first. The stone is a well rounded one which, in the process of pulling it might roll back first undecided
But E is pushing n not pulling now? undecided
Re: Forum Game Let See How Smart U Are, Who Dies First In This Picture? by vivie01(f): 2:51pm On Dec 14, 2017
shervydman:

But E is pushing n not pulling now? undecided

I modified it already. I wanted to type pushing.
Anyway, I chose E with the assumption that he might not have enough strength to push the giant stone, thereby thrown off the pavement in the process, should the stone roll back towards him. undecided
In the alternative, the man may be thrown off balance considering the force he would apply to pushing the stone, thereby falling off that pavement. sad

**MODIFIED BELOW**

I think B will die first if E pushes the stone.

Reason: The stone would pass over D because of the velocity with which it rolls down the steep surface, D can easily spot the stone and quickly stoop to allow it roll past, thus the stone would hi the lever, which will in turn causes the other stone at the other end of the lever to bounce and fall into B's space, thus killing him.

1 Like

Re: Forum Game Let See How Smart U Are, Who Dies First In This Picture? by vivie01(f): 11:02pm On Dec 16, 2017
vivie01:

**MODIFIED BELOW**
I think B will die first if E pushes the stone.

Reason: The stone would pass over D because of the velocity with which it rolls down the steep surface, D can easily spot the stone and quickly stoop to allow it roll past, thus the stone would hi the lever, which will in turn causes the other stone at the other end of the lever to bounce and fall into B's space, thus killing him.

Cc: Shervydman, I chose another option. B will die first in my opinion. sad
Re: Forum Game Let See How Smart U Are, Who Dies First In This Picture? by Nobody: 5:25am On Dec 17, 2017
vivie01:

Cc: Shervydman, I chose another option. B will die first in my opinion. sad
Nice Idea.....but what about C? Before the second stone roll over to B, the lever has to be pressed towards C, my opinion too. smiley
Re: Forum Game Let See How Smart U Are, Who Dies First In This Picture? by vivie01(f): 7:58am On Dec 17, 2017
shervydman:

Nice Idea.....but what about C? Before the second stone roll over to B, the lever has to be pressed towards C, my opinion too. smiley

Yes the lever will be pressed towards C but it would touch see because there's another big stone at the other end of the lever that will prevent it from touching ground i.e. C.

The lever will bounced off the 'pushed stone' while the 2nd stone will roll over into B's space thus killing him in the process. My opinion too. wink
Re: Forum Game Let See How Smart U Are, Who Dies First In This Picture? by Nobody: 8:15am On Dec 17, 2017
vivie01:

Yes the lever will be pressed towards C but it would touch see because there's another big stone at the other end of the lever that will prevent it from touching ground i.e. C.

The lever will bounced off the 'pushed stone' while the 2nd stone will roll over into B's space thus killing him in the process. My opinion too. wink
OK......very good.

Let's forget who dies first but do u think the second stone can roll over to B if the first stone is not at rest?
Re: Forum Game Let See How Smart U Are, Who Dies First In This Picture? by vivie01(f): 8:19am On Dec 17, 2017
shervydman:

OK......very good.

Let's forget who dies first but do u think the second stone can roll over to B if the first stone is not at rest?

Yes. The force with which the 1st stone presses the other end of the lever will make the 2nd stone to be raised up or slightly high than the pavement leading to where B was standing and can roll over. undecided

Shervy arent you going to church today?
Re: Forum Game Let See How Smart U Are, Who Dies First In This Picture? by Nobody: 8:24am On Dec 17, 2017
vivie01:

Yes. The force with which the 1st stone presses the other end of the lever will make the 2nd stone to be raised up or slightly high than the pavement leading to where B was standing and can roll over. undecided

Shervy arent you going to church today?
OK....... smiley
I'm not sure about going, just tired. sad
Re: Forum Game Let See How Smart U Are, Who Dies First In This Picture? by vivie01(f): 12:09pm On Dec 17, 2017
shervydman:

OK....... smiley
I'm not sure about going, just tired. sad

Tired shervy You cant be tired undecided sad

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Download Gta 3 Highly Compressed / Are They Moving? / You Are An Americanized Nigerian If:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.