Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 2,420,374 members, 5,428,404 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 February 2020 at 12:14 AM

Ibrahim Tumsah Musa: The Most Corrupt Civil Servant, Richer Than 4 Governors - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ibrahim Tumsah Musa: The Most Corrupt Civil Servant, Richer Than 4 Governors (83140 Views)

APC Places 4 Governors, 12 Chieftains On Watchlist Over Atiku / FG Drags Ibrahim Tumsah To Court, Seizes 86 Cars, 4 Houses / Ibrahim Tumsah To Forfeit 86 Vehicles, Four Houses To FG (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ibrahim Tumsah Musa: The Most Corrupt Civil Servant, Richer Than 4 Governors by mikolo80: 10:22pm On Dec 17, 2017
MayorofLagos:

This guy is one of reasons we do not have sustainable power in the country.
no, you the voters are the reason
Re: Ibrahim Tumsah Musa: The Most Corrupt Civil Servant, Richer Than 4 Governors by Antecote(f): 11:40pm On Dec 17, 2017
davide470:
Jesus Christ!

I needed to shout that

Hello and good evening sir

please will it be okay if I send you a pm, I would like to discuss about career paths with you if it isn't too much of a bother.

I'm a 4th year law student sir and need guidance. Thanks a lot
Re: Ibrahim Tumsah Musa: The Most Corrupt Civil Servant, Richer Than 4 Governors by tit(f): 11:44pm On Dec 17, 2017
This is actually fashola loot.
He is using an aboki for coverup and to beg jibrin for softlanding.
Meanwhile the only reason jibrin is angry is that fashola want to eat all the money alone behind jibrin back!
Re: Ibrahim Tumsah Musa: The Most Corrupt Civil Servant, Richer Than 4 Governors by davide470(m): 2:51pm On Dec 18, 2017
Antecote:

Hello and good evening sir

please will it be okay if I send you a pm, I would like to discuss about career paths with you if it isn't too much of a bother.

I'm a 4th year law student sir and need guidance. Thanks a lot
Hey. Alright then. I have sent you an email.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Policeman Tries To Snatch Biafran Flag In Enugu Stadium (Photos) / Photo: Inec Staff That Were Killed Today In Dukku Lga Gombe / Man Treks From Lagos To Abuja To Fulfil The Vow He Made If Buhari Wins (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2020 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.