Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,485 members, 7,819,760 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:37 PM

Tambuwal, Okowa, Wike, Ibori Meet In Delta (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tambuwal, Okowa, Wike, Ibori Meet In Delta (Photos) (37262 Views)

Godwin Obaseki With Tambuwal,okowa, Ihedioha / Tambuwal Leads As Okowa, Wike, Ikpeazu, Fayemi In Race For Peace Achievers Award / "Erhiatake Ibori Stole My Husband" - Abioye Suenu's First Wife (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tambuwal, Okowa, Wike, Ibori Meet In Delta (Photos) by sureheaven(m): 1:29pm On Dec 14, 2017
PDP is shameless, it's now clear the person of integrity among them is as rare as white falcon. Ibori for that matter.......... a man that was jailed for years has now become one the stake holders of PDP. And these are the set of the remaining thieves Atiku wAnna work with.

3 Likes

Re: Tambuwal, Okowa, Wike, Ibori Meet In Delta (Photos) by prisiluv(f): 1:29pm On Dec 14, 2017
God Help Delta State
Re: Tambuwal, Okowa, Wike, Ibori Meet In Delta (Photos) by debossng: 1:40pm On Dec 14, 2017
The political realignments have started again....defections things loading....

Honsetly speaking, without these former PDP heavy weights, there is no APC
Re: Tambuwal, Okowa, Wike, Ibori Meet In Delta (Photos) by BabaAduras: 1:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
yanshDoctor:
i see massive decamping by 2018.

Looters Association.
Re: Tambuwal, Okowa, Wike, Ibori Meet In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 14, 2017
APC were invited for debates to come forward and showcase their economy's blueprint to Nigerians, APC were invited to 2014 national conference to contribute their inputs for nation building, APC refused to show up, APC ran away from opened debates. Nigerians took wrong risks trusting nation economy into APC watch.

And good governance PDP has worked hard for, APC just to destroyed everything with useless excuses and conning "Change" slogan.

End APC End Blame Games And Lies.
Re: Tambuwal, Okowa, Wike, Ibori Meet In Delta (Photos) by debossng: 1:57pm On Dec 14, 2017
BabaAduras:

Looters Association.

Same set of Looters sponsored PMB presidential election in 2015 with looted money, same Looters Association collaborated to give APC political force and victory in 2015......

Are you rejecting them now?

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal, Okowa, Wike, Ibori Meet In Delta (Photos) by Mysselff2: 2:00pm On Dec 14, 2017
docadams:
OKOWA Should be told you pay workers salaries. Workers in Delta state are groaning from the effect of his deliberate refusal to pay November salary. Yes November salary! Decembers salary is not even under consideration. Expectedly he may have used the state November allocation to host the PDP Convention but he should be told to at least pay December salary.

HABA PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING Gov Okowa!

Delta Workers: His excellency please try and pay our salary arrears we beg of you

Okowa : Egho aria ( Ika for there is no money)
Re: Tambuwal, Okowa, Wike, Ibori Meet In Delta (Photos) by xtenxive(m): 2:03pm On Dec 14, 2017
Only in this Country will sitting Governors associate with an ex-convict (Ibori) publicly and nobody asks questions.
Unfortunately this ex-convict has not officially apologized to his people for his inappropriate actions while in public office.
Is this not to say that these present Governors are also doing same thing in office if they seem not to see anything wrong in what the ex-convict (Ibori) has done.
This is why corruption still thrives but unfortunately Nigerians expect a miracle of a society where everything works.
Re: Tambuwal, Okowa, Wike, Ibori Meet In Delta (Photos) by dheilaw1(m): 2:04pm On Dec 14, 2017
is there any correlation between the photos? they were taking on different occasions. only the gullible will fall for this shit
Re: Tambuwal, Okowa, Wike, Ibori Meet In Delta (Photos) by Rityonyi(f): 2:04pm On Dec 14, 2017
EFCC will soon query Tambuwa as soon as Buhari see this news

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal, Okowa, Wike, Ibori Meet In Delta (Photos) by Bigii(m): 2:12pm On Dec 14, 2017
DIKEnaWAR:
This Wike really has a poor dress sense , according to Amechi.

Na by dressing?

Zombi, We like am like that grin
Thank you.

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal, Okowa, Wike, Ibori Meet In Delta (Photos) by Adefemiaderoju1: 2:15pm On Dec 14, 2017
Oh lord where did we go wrong as a country imagine Ibori of all people chai e I weep for these country
Re: Tambuwal, Okowa, Wike, Ibori Meet In Delta (Photos) by 1kingwriter: 2:17pm On Dec 14, 2017
Watch Tambuwal closely.
Re: Tambuwal, Okowa, Wike, Ibori Meet In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 14, 2017
APC were invited for debates to come forward and showcase their economy's blueprint to Nigerians, APC were invited to 2014 national conference to contribute their inputs for nation building, APC refused to show up, APC ran away from opened debates. Nigerians took wrong risks trusting nation economy into APC watch.

All the good governance PDP has worked hard for, APC just came to destroyed everything with useless excuses and conning "Change" slogan.

People like Tambuwal had made wrong political decision in 2015 in being deceived by APC change of "have it today and die tomorrow" from APC the evil political party.

End APC End Blame Games And Lies.
Re: Tambuwal, Okowa, Wike, Ibori Meet In Delta (Photos) by hatchy(f): 2:24pm On Dec 14, 2017
See their plan?

Tambuwal for President.

Wike for vice President.

Atiku Abubakar is pushed aside as usual.
He will decamp to Apga soon as its dawn on him that Wike and Secondus will never give him PDP presidential ticket.

What we are seeing is just the politicking and horse trading in politics.
Wike started making this move since early this year when. he visited the Sultan, later IBB and meeting other power brokers in the country.

This man Wike has never undertaken any project that he doesn't gain.

Not his fan though but I like him for his doggedness but hate him for his greed.

I just pity Atiku because he will be disgraced again in PDP.

It has began!

2 Likes

Re: Tambuwal, Okowa, Wike, Ibori Meet In Delta (Photos) by wealth123: 2:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ibori and Atiku are not heavyweights but deadweights. We are not fools.
Akpolagha:
With heavyweights like Ibori and Atiku back in the fold, APC can start packing their bags, 2019 will be a bad year for APC
Re: Tambuwal, Okowa, Wike, Ibori Meet In Delta (Photos) by dieBYfire: 2:28pm On Dec 14, 2017
MyVILLAGEpeople:
grin grin

I know some people from that particular region won't like this newsgrin

Seeing one of their master's with Ibori and Wike will give them sleepless nights.

Wike the slayer of APC and Ameachi.
Expect massive defections from APC bigwigs to the PDP come next year.
APC has failed already. And nobody wants to associate with a failed party like APC.. grin

PDP 2019..

Just watch how they will label you an IPOB just because you speak the truth!
Massive decamping in 2018, I won't be suprise if Buhari even decamps to PDP grin
It would be an automatic ticket to suicide for some hybrid zombies on NL grin

PDP all d way wink

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal, Okowa, Wike, Ibori Meet In Delta (Photos) by Jesusloveyou: 2:29pm On Dec 14, 2017
deco22:
PDP also wants to recruit Tambuwal.

Atiku should know he is not going to get the party ticket easily o.
they want rob all the aspirant and dumped them.
Because wike, secondus and fayose are for business and revenge
Re: Tambuwal, Okowa, Wike, Ibori Meet In Delta (Photos) by theo1477(m): 2:31pm On Dec 14, 2017
emmie14:
I thought Tanbuwal is New PDP in apc?

Confused human being,no direction in Nigerian polithieftians, abeg tell them to park well
Re: Tambuwal, Okowa, Wike, Ibori Meet In Delta (Photos) by dieBYfire: 2:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
Running204:
APC n Buhari won't be happy with this news grin grin grin

Where is Mr patriot sef? Where the hell is Sarrki? E b like say them don terminate him 30k stipend grin cheesy grin na now sai baba go finish 4 him mouth,when hungry go show am pepper...stu*pid boy grin grin grin

The n*gga is tired of chanting Patriot up n down, he's a hybrid zombie and has initiated some indomie youths as zombies. Just check on the comment section you will find them.
RIP sarrki grin
ATIKU +PDP convention gave Mr patriot a serious heartbreak grin

1 Like

Re: Tambuwal, Okowa, Wike, Ibori Meet In Delta (Photos) by dieBYfire: 2:39pm On Dec 14, 2017
hatchy:
See their plan?

Tambuwal for President.

Wike for vice President.

Atiku Abubakar is pushed aside as usual.
He will decamp to Apga soon as its dawn on him that Wike and Secondus will never give him PDP presidential ticket.

What we are seeing is just the politicking and horse trading in politics.
Wike started making this move since early this year when. he visited the Sultan, later IBB and meeting other power brokers in the country.

This man Wike has never undertaken any project that he doesn't gain.

Not his fan though but I like him for his doggedness but hate him for his greed.

I just pity Atiku because he will be disgraced again in PDP.

It has began!

grin
Mr Analyst clap for yourself. Over sense doesn't kill, so be proud grin
Concentrate on your APC paroles. We just finish conventions , wait till our primaries grin
As it sounds you can even print your own presidential posters grin

Tambuwal supports ATIKU for president
Re: Tambuwal, Okowa, Wike, Ibori Meet In Delta (Photos) by hatchy(f): 2:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
dieBYfire:

grin
Mr Analyst clap for yourself. Over sense doesn't kill, so be proud grin
Concentrate on your APC paroles. We just finish conventions , wait till our primaries grin
As it sounds you can even print your own presidential posters grin

Tambuwal supports ATIKU for president
Your mumu is underated.
Re: Tambuwal, Okowa, Wike, Ibori Meet In Delta (Photos) by dieBYfire: 2:51pm On Dec 14, 2017
hatchy:
Your mumu is underated.

I never get your time ! Make I close work first grin

Re: Tambuwal, Okowa, Wike, Ibori Meet In Delta (Photos) by Hairyrapunzel: 2:56pm On Dec 14, 2017
docadams:
OKOWA Should be told you pay workers salaries. Workers in Delta state are groaning from the effect of his deliberate refusal to pay November salary. Yes November salary! Decembers salary is not even under consideration. Expectedly he may have used the state November allocation to host the PDP Convention but he should be told to at least pay December salary.

HABA PEOPLE ARE SUFFERING Gov Okowa!
I don't think you work in delta
Re: Tambuwal, Okowa, Wike, Ibori Meet In Delta (Photos) by hatchy(f): 2:56pm On Dec 14, 2017
dieBYfire:

I never get your time ! Make I close work first grin
Stop displaying your stupidity in a forum like this.

Try make you get small sense...

Re: Tambuwal, Okowa, Wike, Ibori Meet In Delta (Photos) by docadams: 2:59pm On Dec 14, 2017
Bigii:

Only November and you're lamenting as if it's 12month salaries. Go and ask Benue and Kogi state workers you go know how far.

Here in Delta state, we refused to be used for political ritual such that we loose our sense of orientation of when last salaries were paid
Re: Tambuwal, Okowa, Wike, Ibori Meet In Delta (Photos) by dieBYfire: 3:04pm On Dec 14, 2017
hatchy:
Stop displaying your stupidity in a forum like this.

Try make you get small sense...

grin
Symtoms of brain cancer ! grin
Take heart
Re: Tambuwal, Okowa, Wike, Ibori Meet In Delta (Photos) by Tecno66: 3:12pm On Dec 14, 2017
Ibori is down but not out.
ChangetheChange:
Sokoto State Governor Aminu Tambuwal yesterday met with Delta State Governor Ifeanyi Okowa, Rivers State Governor Nyesom Wike and former Delta State Governor James Ibori at Asaba, the Delta State capital.

The governors retired to the Delta State Government House after attending a showcase of Delta’s Youths Empowerment Programme.

Tambuwal, elected on the ticket of the All Progressives Congress (APC), is the immediate past Speaker of the House of Representatives, on the ticket of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP).

He defected to the APC at the last minute in 2015 to pick the ticket to run for governor. He won and succeeded Aliyu Wamako, who is now a senator.

Tambuwal has been speculated as one of those the PDP is prospecting as a possible presidential candidate in the 2019 election. He has not reacted to the speculations which gained more ground after last weekend’s PDP convention.

There was excitement as Okowa and Ibori rode into the venue.

The large crowd mostly PDP faithful broke into a chorus as they arrived for the products exhibition and business fair to showcase the Okowa administration’s youth empowerment programme. Many government functionaries also turned up.

The Okowa administration’s youth empowerment programme centres on its Skills Training &Entrepreneurship Programme (STEP) and the Youth Agricultural Entrepreneurs Programme (YAGEP).

The twin-scheme has trained 2,324 unemployed youths and established them in their choice enterprises.

Ibori recalled with nostalgia the day he transferred power on May 29 2007 Dr. Emmanuel Uduaghan.

He said: “I come into this arena Asaba Arcade with a great sense of nostalgia. I remember that it was at this venue on the 29th of May 2007 that I transferred power to Dr Eweta Uduaghan. Since that time, this is my first outing here and I am indeed very pleased that you have invited me to be with my people. Thank you very much for this opportunity”.

He praised Okowa for empowering the unemployed youths in the State, while endorsing the incumbent Gov. Okowa for a second term in office

He said, “The day the people of Delta made that choice to make you their governor, they did it knowing full well that you will deliver and thank God you are delivering. Let me place on record my gratitude to you for remembering our unemployed youths, because at the end of the day when you and I are gone, they will be the ones to take over.

”I might be watching from the sidelines, but today I want to make it abundantly clear again that you are doing very well .May God continue to guide you, give you peace and sharpen your vision so that at the end of your tenure in eight years so that Delta will be the best for it,”

Tambuwal arrived after the ceremony. He only joined to see the exhibition while Wike was part of the event.

At the end of the ceremony Tambuwal left for the Government House with Okowa and Ibori

http://thenationonlineng.net/tambuwal-meets-okowa-wike-ibori-delta/

Re: Tambuwal, Okowa, Wike, Ibori Meet In Delta (Photos) by docadams: 3:19pm On Dec 14, 2017
Hairyrapunzel:

I don't think you work in delta

Says who? A mad*man from nowhere.
Re: Tambuwal, Okowa, Wike, Ibori Meet In Delta (Photos) by BabaAduras: 3:43pm On Dec 14, 2017
debossng:

Same set of Looters sponsored PMB presidential election in 2015 with looted money, same Looters Association collaborated to give APC political force and victory in 2015......

Are you rejecting them now?

Yes.

They found PMB not amicable to their looting cause.
Re: Tambuwal, Okowa, Wike, Ibori Meet In Delta (Photos) by deomelllo: 3:47pm On Dec 14, 2017
Imagine sitting state governors, public officials and chief security officers of their states rejoicing and fraternizing with a crook and ex convict.

What a damn shame and human travesty..
Re: Tambuwal, Okowa, Wike, Ibori Meet In Delta (Photos) by Nobody: 4:03pm On Dec 14, 2017
2019 ELECTION: IBORI VS OBASANJO

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Desmond Elliot Thanks Tinubu, Others Again As He Sits In Lagos House Of Assembly / Osita Chidoka Graduates With LLB Second Class Upper From Baze University (Pics) / Asari Dokubo Visits Gov. Fubara, Declares Loyalty. (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.