Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,195 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:26 AM

Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster (51830 Views)

Lockdown: Sowore Launches Pots Pan Protest (PPP) Against Buhari (Photo) / See This Man's EYES as Obasanjo Reaches Out To Shake Buhari (Photo) / Yakubu Gowon Salutes President Buhari (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by Maghan37: 3:13pm On Dec 14, 2017
although I bliv Reno is a fucking Hypocrite but u have to admire is creativity
Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by Mysselff2: 3:16pm On Dec 14, 2017
Reno oh Reno
I always knew Reno was brilliant but I could never guess he had this exceptional finishing and knock out sense of humour

In fact,this is for Reno Omokri

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by Mbediogu(m): 3:28pm On Dec 14, 2017
magoo10:
Buhari is a failure overseeing governance with an obsolete brain.

And how did he get there? Abi we no tell una? Now you have to wait till 2023.
Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by muller101(m): 3:35pm On Dec 14, 2017
NLbully:
That's why he can't spell "Production" right
read between lines. He did that on purpose
Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by Mysselff2: 3:40pm On Dec 14, 2017
NLbully:

E pain am, one of the RECESSIONIST fans

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by degamemaster(m): 3:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
NLbully:
English professor! Why don't you dispute his assertion about Buhari spreading poverty and taking nepotism to all new height and leave reno's spellings? For your free info, reno omokri can teach you and your generations unborn good English.

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by cchiagom(f): 3:52pm On Dec 14, 2017
is it because he called Bubu a recessionist? production or prodduction all I know is that the film is coming out soon. Grab your copy now!!!
adem30:
Common Production He can't spell correctly

Mumu Reno
Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by olajuwonju: 3:59pm On Dec 14, 2017
Buhari and his cohorts are going nowhere in 2019. Those who are shouting Chai Baba are saying that on their own peril. APC party has sink whoever cares to listen should steer clear, Nigerians has never suffer like this!

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by samuelezekiel(m): 4:02pm On Dec 14, 2017
NLbully:

Kai people get eye o!!!
Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by Realali(f): 4:31pm On Dec 14, 2017
NLbully:

You're f00l for saying that pray that you reach where this man has reached in life baster

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by otil1: 4:39pm On Dec 14, 2017
NLbully:

I bet you didn't pass GS101 Ise of English.

Above, "Prodduction" is a name and is correct as the owner of the name wishes to spell it.

BMC surrogate, try harder next time

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by NLbully(m): 5:07pm On Dec 14, 2017
Realali:

You're f00l for saying that pray that you reach where this man has reached in life baster

Out of those that has been quoting me na only you I con get hin time

You are mad for saying Amma fool short and simple
Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by NLbully(m): 5:08pm On Dec 14, 2017
otil1:

I bet you didn't pass GS101 Ise of English.

Above, "Prodduction" is a name and is correct as the owner of the name wishes to spell it.

BMC surrogate, try harder next time
1: it is GST101

2: It's Use of English

You this idiot
Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by almarthins(m): 5:18pm On Dec 14, 2017
NLbully:

Abi grin people who prepare ditch for another man will one day fall into it too.
Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by Winning123: 5:25pm On Dec 14, 2017
magoo10:

Guess your dad has obsolete brain
Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by hexy40: 5:40pm On Dec 14, 2017
NLbully:
Every thing was misspelt intentionally ... ap&c, asso rocky.

2 Likes

Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by bendike: 5:51pm On Dec 14, 2017
NLbully:
You may as well ask why he cant properly spell aso rock too smiley
Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by lovere: 6:12pm On Dec 14, 2017
laffwitmi:
Nothing way ipod will not say or call baba that is trying to help us out of recession the ogogoro master put us,i mean the southern abacha(GEJ) grin grin grin
The good thing is that you acknowledged that there is northern abacha that looted Nigeria dry.
Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by congorasta: 6:52pm On Dec 14, 2017
olagbola55:
Is that finishing or stupidity and act of slowpoke acting mad.....he just acted like a kid I gat no respect for him again...he is dump and idiot

who cares about your respect
Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by jiinxed: 7:05pm On Dec 14, 2017
olagbola55:
Is that finishing or stupidity and act of slowpoke acting mad.....he just acted like a kid I gat no respect for him again...he is dump and idiot

You can't even spell correctly. All these free 20mb kids on this forum. Don't you have homework to do?
Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by jiinxed: 7:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
hexy40:

Every thing was misspelt intentionally ... ap&c, asso rocky.

Don't mind the olodo

1 Like

Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by Umargandu(m): 8:03pm On Dec 14, 2017
look at this stupid pastor who can't even spell production correctly.
Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by Kdon2: 8:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
grin
magoo10:

You mean dead brain. grin grin ; D
Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by ayobamiakinrind(m): 9:54pm On Dec 14, 2017
olagbola55:

But you got respect for the"wailers" crooner?
Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by Nobody: 10:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
jiinxed:

You can't even spell correctly. All these free 20mb kids on this forum. Don't you have homework to do?
no b ur father dey giv me d money to buy dat 20mb and besides I can feed u and ur generation for life..ode oshi...eru oloshelu(slave of politician)
Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by 2nattie(m): 10:13pm On Dec 14, 2017
[quote author=Headlaw post=63273848]The season 1 to end soon, waiting for the season 2..[/quoteo]

By God's grace season 2 no go comot
Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by Fawklicant: 10:18pm On Dec 14, 2017
olagbola55:

Dumb, not dump.
Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by GoodiOG(m): 10:59pm On Dec 14, 2017
No wonder this Reno dy make noise like this, he is not in Nigeira....mumu guy undecided
Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by Nobody: 11:17pm On Dec 14, 2017
This is why sons of Ishmael always laugh at Christians
Na wetin Jesus talk say make Pastors do be this?
BLOODY POLITICAL PASTOR angry
Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by Nobody: 11:20pm On Dec 14, 2017
Cacawa2:
savage

angry
Pastors only know how to spell one thing correctly..................TITHE
Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by myusufkt(m): 11:40pm On Dec 14, 2017
thats True sadthats True
Re: Reno Omokri Turns Buhari's Photo To "The Recessionist" Movie Poster by Dhugal: 11:57pm On Dec 14, 2017
This

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Photos Of Fake INEC Staff, Policemen Arrested By Army For "Working For Wike". / Lawmakers Doze Off As Buhari Presents 2022 Budget To NASS (video) / Gabe Okoye Runs For US Senate (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.