Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,753 members, 7,817,083 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 04:01 AM

Funny Conversation With A Scammer On Instagram - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Funny Conversation With A Scammer On Instagram (2317 Views)

Man Sends Sophia Momodu N150k To Start A Conversation With Her / #bbnaija: See Funny Conversation Between Tacha And Thelma / "Williams Uchemba Is A Scammer" - Edafe Okporo Alleges (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Funny Conversation With A Scammer On Instagram by banjeezay(m): 10:25am On Dec 14, 2017
So i was surfing jejely on my own, na hin this guy find food reach my side and i serve am well.. Abi i no try?
dani1luv
Ben13
Lalasticlala
Mynd44
his handle is adeleke33333 on I.g BEWARE

Re: Funny Conversation With A Scammer On Instagram by HeyCorleone(m): 10:31am On Dec 14, 2017
Lmao.. The nigga said "you would learn soon"..
Re: Funny Conversation With A Scammer On Instagram by Tweetysparkles(f): 10:37am On Dec 14, 2017
savage grin grin grin what a funny converstaion smiley the nigga for do flash transfer for him, he will just see a bleep of his alert and it will vanish within a twinkle of an eye, meanwhile you go don get the fake fix game he was bragging about undecided he for learn the lesson sharperly shocked what niggas are using as scam these days sef fear devil himself 35k for just stupid stunt, shior*
Re: Funny Conversation With A Scammer On Instagram by Nobody: 10:39am On Dec 14, 2017
Wire wire. grin grin grin
Re: Funny Conversation With A Scammer On Instagram by banjeezay(m): 9:47am On Dec 15, 2017
HeyCorleone:
Lmao.. The nigga said "you would learn soon"..

lol,he think say I just enter Lagos ni
Re: Funny Conversation With A Scammer On Instagram by banjeezay(m): 11:56am On Jan 17, 2018
Mariinee:
Wire wire. grin grin grin
shawty want a million dollar
Re: Funny Conversation With A Scammer On Instagram by Threebear(m): 12:13pm On Jan 17, 2018
Buhari see what you caused ,children of men are now busy mastering ways to scam others instead of developing skills.
Nigeria is doomed, you served the guy wella ,a guy cannot guy a guyoyo. grin
Re: Funny Conversation With A Scammer On Instagram by banjeezay(m): 6:28pm On Jan 26, 2018
Threebear:
Buhari see what you caused ,children of men are now busy mastering ways to scam others instead of developing skills.
Nigeria is doomed, you served the guy wella ,a guy cannot guy a guyoyo. grin

The guy no knw say na everybody eye red �
Re: Funny Conversation With A Scammer On Instagram by banjeezay(m): 3:04pm On Apr 13, 2018
grin

(1) (Reply)

Singer Simi’s Mum Marries 2nd Husband In Fancy Wedding Ceremony (photos) / Http://impelreport.com/emily-ratajkowski-poses-naked-husband-impelreport/ / Flavour Flaunts His White Lamborghini (PHOTO)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.