Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,535 members, 7,827,001 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:40 AM

Drug Prescription! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Drug Prescription! (828 Views)

Laughter Explosion: 2-in-1 Night Class & Love Prescription / Prescription For Death / Cyanide Prescription (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Drug Prescription! by ajetii(m): 6:06pm On Feb 26, 2007
A middle-aged woman walked into a drug store and asks over the counter for ingestible poison. Startled, the pharmacist ask "what for?"
And the woman promptly replies, " I want to poison my husband."
The pharmacist took a deep breath and said, " i am sorry madam, i can't meet your offer. i could lose my licence or even go to jail."
Then the woman unrelentingly opend her handbag and handed the pharmacist a 5" by 7" picture of her husband in bed with the pharmacist's wife.
"Oh madam, the pharmacist exclaimed, " you did not tell me you had a prescription!" And with that he walked briskly to the shelf.

Cheers!
cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Drug Prescription! by waxyweller: 4:41am On Feb 27, 2007
grin cheesy see as i dey laff like mumu for ground,

(1) (Reply)

Free Internet (google Tisp) / See What Mtn Have Caused! / Joke About Politicians.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.