Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,644 members, 7,861,988 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:27 AM

Kwam 1's Tribute To Wasilat Olaronke Marshal, His Late Daughter - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kwam 1's Tribute To Wasilat Olaronke Marshal, His Late Daughter (34176 Views)

Pasuma Celebrates His Daughter, Wasilat, On Her Birthday (Photos) / Wasilat Olaronke Marshal Buried In Toronto Canada / Photo Of Wasilat Olaronke Marshal That Died In Canada (K1 De Ultimate Daughter) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Kwam 1's Tribute To Wasilat Olaronke Marshal, His Late Daughter by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Why the tribute when rumour around town has it that he used her to pay for his 2018 subscription.
haaaaa
you this girl you better stop this nonsense
don't joke with calamity that befalls someone

1 Like

Re: Kwam 1's Tribute To Wasilat Olaronke Marshal, His Late Daughter by goldbim(f): 4:51pm On Dec 14, 2017
earldoyex:
Famzing..........She used to give u gala and pure water abi when u dey hungry.

really? shocked..
Re: Kwam 1's Tribute To Wasilat Olaronke Marshal, His Late Daughter by goldbim(f): 4:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
enemyofprogress:
were ni bobo yi o

you just wan make we know set you sabi the man

na who ask you to tell us?

na so e dey be for poor people, na dem dey notice children from wealthy homes
abi oo..its too late!
Re: Kwam 1's Tribute To Wasilat Olaronke Marshal, His Late Daughter by Small080(m): 5:02pm On Dec 14, 2017
R.I.P
Re: Kwam 1's Tribute To Wasilat Olaronke Marshal, His Late Daughter by ybalogs(m): 5:14pm On Dec 14, 2017
Inna lillahi Wa inna ilaei Rajiuna. From You we come from and unto You we Return. MAY Allah forgive her shortcomings and grant her Aljanat Firdaus.

2 Likes

Re: Kwam 1's Tribute To Wasilat Olaronke Marshal, His Late Daughter by YasirAsiwaju: 5:39pm On Dec 14, 2017
Allah will give him fortitude to bear the loss and grant Wasilat aljahna Fridaus. Ameen

1 Like

Re: Kwam 1's Tribute To Wasilat Olaronke Marshal, His Late Daughter by sureheaven(m): 6:42pm On Dec 14, 2017
Why the tribute when rumour around town has it that he used her to pay for his 2018 subscription.

I don't know who could have done this to u. Ur village people are really at work
Re: Kwam 1's Tribute To Wasilat Olaronke Marshal, His Late Daughter by Decapo: 6:55pm On Dec 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I pray this kind of thing happen to you

1 Like

Re: Kwam 1's Tribute To Wasilat Olaronke Marshal, His Late Daughter by Ramos001: 7:20pm On Dec 14, 2017
So sad R. I. P
Re: Kwam 1's Tribute To Wasilat Olaronke Marshal, His Late Daughter by lazygal: 7:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You think you are funny but you are incurring curses ..your type lack peace becasue of your sadistic nature
Re: Kwam 1's Tribute To Wasilat Olaronke Marshal, His Late Daughter by earldoyex(m): 7:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
I lie.....Senior wasilat which sch 2 of una take meet

goldbim:
really? shocked..
Re: Kwam 1's Tribute To Wasilat Olaronke Marshal, His Late Daughter by lazygal: 8:01pm On Dec 14, 2017
bamidelee:

haaaaa
you this girl you better stop this nonsense
don't joke with calamity that befalls someone

Is that person a girl ? shocked... Please I hope not becasue if she is then I pray for th man that will marry her infact I pity her in-laws ..she is always sooo negative and sadistic
Re: Kwam 1's Tribute To Wasilat Olaronke Marshal, His Late Daughter by Nobody: 8:08pm On Dec 14, 2017
lazygal:

Is that person a girl ? shocked... Please I hope not becasue if she is then I pray for th man that will marry her infact I pity her in-laws ..she is always sooo negative and sadistic
let's pray and hope she would change cos there's nothing as anyone wants to gain from her having problems
Re: Kwam 1's Tribute To Wasilat Olaronke Marshal, His Late Daughter by BabaRamota1980: 8:17pm On Dec 14, 2017
This is a masterpiece!
May her soul rest in peace!
May KWAM live a longlife!

Ase Edumare!
Re: Kwam 1's Tribute To Wasilat Olaronke Marshal, His Late Daughter by slavemerchant: 9:02pm On Dec 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You are a fool and waste of space, a rubber would have prevented a bastard like you
Re: Kwam 1's Tribute To Wasilat Olaronke Marshal, His Late Daughter by gmoni2(m): 9:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
RIP.
Re: Kwam 1's Tribute To Wasilat Olaronke Marshal, His Late Daughter by unadeymadkwa: 9:29pm On Dec 14, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

See this mumu trying too much to stay relevant. While sounding dumber by the day...
Re: Kwam 1's Tribute To Wasilat Olaronke Marshal, His Late Daughter by oloshelu1: 9:37pm On Dec 14, 2017
REST IN PERFECT PEACE
Re: Kwam 1's Tribute To Wasilat Olaronke Marshal, His Late Daughter by wyqay: 10:16pm On Dec 14, 2017
may Allah grant her aljanat fridauz
Re: Kwam 1's Tribute To Wasilat Olaronke Marshal, His Late Daughter by goldbim(f): 10:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
earldoyex:
I lie.....Senior wasilat which sch 2 of una take meet

too late!! You are asking the first question after concluding what you don't know. Abeg,carry your wahala and go tongue tongue grin
Re: Kwam 1's Tribute To Wasilat Olaronke Marshal, His Late Daughter by earldoyex(m): 12:35am On Dec 15, 2017
Stop famzing. It is a crime. Just type RIP simple.
Famzing Association of Nigeria

goldbim:
too late!! You are asking the first question after concluding what you don't know. Abeg,carry your wahala and go tongue tongue grin
Re: Kwam 1's Tribute To Wasilat Olaronke Marshal, His Late Daughter by habsydiamond(m): 8:10am On Dec 15, 2017
God knows best, why youths are dying at tender ages....may her soul rest in peace...
Re: Kwam 1's Tribute To Wasilat Olaronke Marshal, His Late Daughter by LegitBoy(m): 9:56am On Dec 15, 2017
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

You this goat ehn undecided

(1) (2) (Reply)

Pastor Chris Oyakilome Rocks Festival Attire At The Loveworld Festivals / BBNaija: "Efe's 'Lagos' Album Is Wack" - See Comments On Boom Music Player / Iyabo Ojo takes legal action against actor Yomi Fabiyi, Demands 100 Million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.