Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,439 members, 7,819,616 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:10 PM

Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k - Celebrities (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k (50134 Views)

Majid Michel & Wife Virna Meet Yvonne Nelson Baby Girl Ryn Roberts / Majid Michel, His Wife And Yvonne Nelson In Funny Picture / Majid Michel: "I Used To Masturbate, I Felt Guilty & Very Dirty About It" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by lovelylad: 7:21am On Dec 15, 2017
Phonefanatic:

Freeze doesn't have an account the public should pay into. Pay directly to who you want to help or elevate from poverty. Nobody said giving tithe is wrong but giving tithe to greedy, con men who operates in God's name is bad. What do they do with the tithes? They claim to help the poor yet the poor can't go to the schools they've built from proceeds of tithe and offerings unlike the missionary schools we had back then.

Collecting 10% from a congregation of over 1million members
Assuming 1 million people gives 5k tithe montly it equates a whopping sum of 5billlion montly

5 fxxcking billion.

All the pastor will do is bring 10% of 5billlion to build one silly project then the rest vanishes. Do you know what 5billlion can do on monthly basis?

We rather be donating for charitable works and if God won't bless me for donating to Charity than giving to a pastor that can't account for it then I assume Christianity is a mirage.
I rather give to someone dying of hunger than a man with a private jet and if Christ were to be here today I don't think he will run a bank account or even ride private jets when the people are hungry.

I love your thinking
This kind of mentality is a special gift from God
Not everybody has it.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by MrMakaveli20(m): 7:22am On Dec 15, 2017
omoikea:
all I need right now is a pretty tall lady, respectful n God fearing lady between the age of 20-25 to help me check if there's light in Ekpoma...Before I travel to that place for Christmas.
since the wrestlemania showdown between BEDC officials and Ekpoma residents, no light since o, unless Emaudo.
Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by CuddleBear(f): 7:22am On Dec 15, 2017
Benevolent
Noted.
Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by MissCokie(f): 7:23am On Dec 15, 2017
Simulator:
This laudable philantropic gesture would be bastardized with fake financial problem stories.

You need to go and see his IG page grin .
Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by menxer: 7:23am On Dec 15, 2017
SweetJoystick:
Nice, my only issue is the theme. You can't be against tithing as a abolished doctrine and still advocate tithe outside the church. Can be any other challenge but tithe
It is called putting things in perspective, jesus said whatsoever you do to the least of these ones, you do unto me. The needy are still among us and they are not the bling bling pastors.

The challenge is using a tenth of your income to help someone get out of poverty, if your pastor falls into that category, so be it.
Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by oyinda1599(f): 7:24am On Dec 15, 2017
omoikea:
all I need right now is a pretty tall lady, respectful n God fearing lady between the age of 20-25 to help me check if there's light in Ekpoma...Before I travel to that place for Christmas.
grin

1 Like

Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by SweetJoystick(m): 7:25am On Dec 15, 2017
menxer:

It is called putting things in perspective, jesus said whatsoever you do to the least of these ones, you do unto me. The needy are still among us and they are not the bling bling pastors.

The challenge is using a tenth of your income to help someone get out of poverty, if your pastor falls into that category, so be it.
Lol pastor ke? I dey craze? God forbid me to do such thing

1 Like

Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by Coldfeets: 7:27am On Dec 15, 2017
MissCokie:

Do you think Africans are brainwashed?.

I won't really call it brainwashing because in a brainwashing setup, the victim doesn't really know what is going on.

In our own African setup, people are fully aware they are chasing shadows but yet...

That's why I will prefer to maintain it's sheer stupidity.
Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by Tuprelo: 7:29am On Dec 15, 2017
SweetJoystick:
Nice, my only issue is the theme. You can't be against tithing as a abolished doctrine and still advocate tithe outside the church. Can be any other challenge but tithe
Tithing as a doctrine is wrongly applied. Tithing is good but what do you do with it? EAT,SPEND IT! YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, ORPHANS, WIDOWS, POOR PEOPLE around you.
Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by pek(m): 7:29am On Dec 15, 2017
marvin902:
who the god's want to destroy they first make mad
Let me not dignify you with a response. But it is gods not god's!
Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by LegalBaby(f): 7:31am On Dec 15, 2017
Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by SweetJoystick(m): 7:32am On Dec 15, 2017
Tuprelo:
Tithing as a doctrine is wrongly applied. Tithing is good but what do you do with it? EAT,SPEND IT! YOU AND YOUR FAMILY, ORPHANS, WIDOWS, POOR PEOPLE around you.
It has been abolished, same as animal sacrifice and observation of the sabbath.
Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by freeay: 7:36am On Dec 15, 2017
If you like, give babalawo your tithe. Ma own day go church.
Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by AFONJAPIG(m): 7:36am On Dec 15, 2017
some will collect people destiny with this free money especially our AFONJA neighbours that specialize in killing peoples career and destinies.... Abeg I Yam not collecting
Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by Lomprico2: 7:38am On Dec 15, 2017
Acidosis:

Some are tithing for Patek and Rolex watches in Dubai.

Tithe against hypocrisy

He is not forming holiest thou. So, he did not cage his brain. Besides this picture is old and has nothing to do with tithe.
Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by MissCokie(f): 7:38am On Dec 15, 2017
Coldfeets:

I won't really call it brainwashing because in a brainwashing setup, the victim doesn't really know what is going on.

In our own African setup, people are fully aware they are chasing shadows but yet...

That's why I will prefer to maintain it's sheer stupidity.

All we need is the truth i guess.
Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by Sermwell(m): 7:39am On Dec 15, 2017
ATMCARD2:

I want to assist 3 person(s) here with 100k each in d spirit of Xmas and TAP.
Please help me brother! You may not understand but I really need it! God bless you!

2035922861. UBA bank!
Thanks!
Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by Taniaa(f): 7:40am On Dec 15, 2017
Jola58:

Don't compare Elijah situation to a tithe situation, they are two different set of occurrence that does not relate to each other
Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by NiRfreak(m): 7:41am On Dec 15, 2017
ATMCARD2:

Please help my brother. he has been offered admission in FUTA but dad has told him to forfeit and forget about it bcoz their is no money to process admission. Kindly Pls.. he has spent some years at home struggling to get admission, now he gets and he's about to forfeit. All proofs can be sent to you. or you could pay on his behalf. thanks
Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 15, 2017
mmc2concept:
" titheagainstpovertychallenge #TAPCHALLENGE . I ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE. 10K FOR #3 note 'Those who are seriously in need and state why you need it most'. HAPPY CHRISTMAS FOR THE HOOD . MUCH LOVE FOR THE PEOPLE . #Istandwithfreeze"

Bros i need it because i'm in debt. There is no way I can prove it but I hope you believe me.
If you are influential enough to help me get a job, I will be most grateful.
Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by Nobody: 7:43am On Dec 15, 2017
ATMCARD2:

please kindly be of help... I just need to pay my school fees which is 19500 and accommodation fees 25500...I'm a student of Unilag and I also do side jobs like programming and web designing, I can also act and model...I'm 6,7 tall... Thanks in anticipation... God bless you bro

Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by NiRfreak(m): 7:45am On Dec 15, 2017
Nairalanddist:
To those willing to join the Tap challenge, please don't help anyone on nairaland because most stories are unverifiable and people will like to take advantage of this challenge to raise money by trick. I'm sure there are poor people around you in real life. Find such people with verifiable poverty and uplift them the way you can. Stop pledging to help on an anonymous forum. It's like a show off for the records.

Tap challenge is not for anonymous beggars undecided
You should also know their are people who are really in need who are on Nairaland. Like me, it's my brother who is about to forfeit his admission cos no money to process it and all hop gone
Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by NiRfreak(m): 7:47am On Dec 15, 2017
lloyds:

God bless u! Freeze is a man earning Max 200K as salary, but buys watches alone worth N millions.

He would stand and be blaming Pastors that have parishes in over 150 nations on earth to look like beggars.

If a man refuses to Obey God's command, the devil is fully waiting for him. Be wise and shine ya eyes!
Keep shut there... How many jets, mansions or designers did Jesus and his disciples used?
Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by Nairalanddist: 7:47am On Dec 15, 2017
NiRfreak:
You should also know their are people who are really in need who are on Nairaland. Like me, it's my brother who is about to forfeit his admission cos no money to process it and all hop gone

Go to your church. They will help you
Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by NiRfreak(m): 7:51am On Dec 15, 2017
Nairalanddist:

Go to your church. They will help you
which church? is it not the same thing we are saying ? which church will give around 100k to process admission. I know my church never did that.. no hope at that.. most churches are cut up with project upon project unending.
Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by Adeyeye09(m): 7:52am On Dec 15, 2017
ruffDiamond:
in fela voice*

sheepies no go get brain o unless you tell to get!....sheepie!

sheepie no go dance o unless you tell am to dance ....sheepie!

sheepie no go titheti o unless you tell am to tithe ...sheepie!!!

your mumu never do..I'm from his village... he was born a Muslim and into a Muslim household you hear? ask yourself a simple question. where did that 40millions came fromhis oil business conglomerate or it simply drop from heavenwas what he doing before he deviated into Christianity? this is a man who slipped a woman live as reported on social media and confirm

truly your mumu no go ever do

keep it up
He was born into a muslim family but was never a muslim...he grew up in his grandmas plc who was a Christian. so dnt pass nonsense
Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by iamDjSkukie(m): 7:54am On Dec 15, 2017
emirateprince:
I have 100k to give to a young unemployed graduate Pls Lalasticlala I need a random search. I want to help.

#TAP
I will be glad if I can be part of dose dat will have d share of d 100k koz i'm unemployed since 2016 dat I graduated
Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by NiRfreak(m): 7:56am On Dec 15, 2017
jendoslim:

This is an eye opener, I think this whole brouhaha about tithe is borne out of perceived extravagant life displayed by pastors,
can @ daddy freeze justify his luxurious lifestyle based on his OAP salary?

Or is he having another ventures that the public are not privy to?
For how long would you continue to be a fool and a sheeple in one
Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by Acidosis(m): 8:05am On Dec 15, 2017
ashjay001:

Some were criticised for tithing for rolex n patek n dey re-evolved to tithing against poverty.

Another set were criticised for tithing for rolls n dey re-evolved to tithing for private jets(they also, started raining curses n deathwish up n down).

Objectively, who do u think will make heaven?

Giving, tithing, offering, tithing against poverty, tithing against Patek and other forms of giving will NEVER take anyone to HEAVEN.

Objectively, salvation is the only KEY to heaven
Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by Asebaba1(m): 8:16am On Dec 15, 2017
MissCokie:
Breaking News: Another Nigerian celebrity has reacted to Daddy freeze #titheagainstpovertychallenge.

The Billionaire, majidmaddest Stands with @daddyfreeze , vows to gift 3 People with 300k Each.

According to him, and i qoute:

" titheagainstpovertychallenge #TAPCHALLENGE . I ACCEPT THE CHALLENGE. 300K FOR #3 . HAPPY CHRISTMAS FOR THE HOOD . MUCH LOVE FOR THE PEOPLE . #Istandwithfreeze".

This is a good call to all able individuals around the world, let's come together and help the less privileged. So much attention on tithes and offerings, its time to do it for the culture, let's do this for the world.

Please do not criticize the mouthpiece @daddyfreeze , he is a good man, doing what most people cannot do or say in order to avoid criticism.

He shared the news on his IG page.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BcrhfKtDIWE/

Happy Christmas.

cc lalasticlala

Osakue Aiyevbekpen, Wrote:

Remove fear of death, fear of poverty and indeed, fear of the unknown, no religion will thrive.

Once you overcome fears with knowledge (and it doesn't come easy), you're free!

There are more than three billion non- christians in the World, and to the Christian, they are hell- bound.

What do Muslims think of Christians? Damnation. Is that really true?

The first seven Billionaires include Atheists, none is a Christian. Perhaps, enough tithe is not being paid!

Knowing God and being at peace with God goes beyond religion.

How many Christians know that Biblical prosperity refers to being rich in the spirit, deriving joy and happiness praising God. It is contentment with what you have and feeling the presence of God always!

1 Like

Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by biggy26: 8:17am On Dec 15, 2017
Ruggedfitness:

Daddy Freeze should understand that Cornelius did this in the Bible, but God still needed him to serve and gain salvation before his soul can be saved

In Other News
South African Prophet Sprays Insecticide On His Church Members In The Name Of Healing (Photos)
http://www.realfitbody.com/2017/12/south-african-prophet-sprays.html
Pls don't speak out of context. Is tithe salvation? Tithe is supposed to be for 'believers' so how does Cornelius fit in here?
Re: Majid Maddest Supports Daddy Freeze's Tithe Against Poverty Challenge With N900k by MeezPat(f): 8:31am On Dec 15, 2017
[quote author=emirateprince post=63290627]I have 100k to give to a young unemployed graduate Pls Lalasticlala I need a random search. I want to help.

#TAP

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Wizkid Visits His Childhood Primary School In Lagos With K1 De Ultimate / Bobrisky's Gigantic Cake & Decorations For His Housewarming (Video) / Don-jazzy - A Slave Master? (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 65
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.