Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,979 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Governors Attend Meeting On Minimum Wage (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Governors Attend Meeting On Minimum Wage (Photos) (23615 Views)

Tinubu, Akande, Yerima, Governors Attend APC National Caucus Meeting / Oyegun And Governors Attend APC National Working Committee / Abolaji Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje Wedding In Kano. 11 Governors Attend (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Governors Attend Meeting On Minimum Wage (Photos) by afbstrategies: 5:25pm On Dec 14, 2017
.... Ok. Stand up let's see who is TALLER cheesy

Re: Governors Attend Meeting On Minimum Wage (Photos) by papulzil(m): 5:28pm On Dec 14, 2017
Hope they will discuss something meaningful
Re: Governors Attend Meeting On Minimum Wage (Photos) by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 5:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
All these jokers leading us in this country to a point of no return.I would take these people seriously the day i hear they are owing their aides,commissioners and even themselves with their close associates then i would believe them.All they can do is to talk and do nothing.
Re: Governors Attend Meeting On Minimum Wage (Photos) by Dsuper1: 7:43pm On Dec 14, 2017
May Almighty GOD help & let them recommitted to the plight of civil servant.
Re: Governors Attend Meeting On Minimum Wage (Photos) by babalonimi: 7:54pm On Dec 14, 2017
Until all of us r ready to hold them accountable. We r in fr it!
Re: Governors Attend Meeting On Minimum Wage (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 8:03pm On Dec 14, 2017
Mekus68:
Op where are the "governors" because apart from the last pic, what am seeing up there are only two mallams?
who went there to say opening and closing prayers
Re: Governors Attend Meeting On Minimum Wage (Photos) by lereinter(m): 8:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
aregbe that cant even pay 18000 is discussing new wage
what an irony
Re: Governors Attend Meeting On Minimum Wage (Photos) by iswallker(m): 8:27pm On Dec 14, 2017
Mekus68:
Op where are the "governors" because apart from the last pic, what am seeing up there are only two mallams?

Governors nominated by NGF.

Not all governors....

shocked
Re: Governors Attend Meeting On Minimum Wage (Photos) by eagleeye2: 8:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
Nigeria is just a house of comedy.see as them serious like say them go fit pay am
Ikpeazu is still owing his workers several months arrears and these ones are fooling themselves.

1 Like

Re: Governors Attend Meeting On Minimum Wage (Photos) by valentineuwakwe(m): 8:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
what are the governor's attending the meeting for.....they will be the first to cry out and complian that they can't pay their various states workers
Re: Governors Attend Meeting On Minimum Wage (Photos) by hall21: 8:59pm On Dec 14, 2017
sad cool

Army chief conference hold in Ibadan because obasanjo sold, the federal palace hotel to himself and his friend.. you say obasanjo is not a thief..

the hotel the military and police is suppose to stay at to himself and his friends

where the military police are suppose to hold conference, you have corrupt lagos politician lead by tinubu in it.

federal hat

Re: Governors Attend Meeting On Minimum Wage (Photos) by engrjacuzzi: 9:11pm On Dec 14, 2017
I cry for my country
Re: Governors Attend Meeting On Minimum Wage (Photos) by Haddock(m): 9:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
OK, smell my finger and tell me what I touched last...

Re: Governors Attend Meeting On Minimum Wage (Photos) by Meritocracy: 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
See our labour leader that negotiated with only ASUU despite he pass through the university and didn't know that ASUU is not only union in university to recognize but we are back to strike after a month negotiation with only 23billion cheque for all universities but can spend 1billion dollar on boko haram to buy weapon, they have forgotten that if they failed to spend on education they are creating more boko haram.

1 Like

Re: Governors Attend Meeting On Minimum Wage (Photos) by seguno2: 9:41pm On Dec 14, 2017
fuckingAyaya:
Nigeria is just a house of comedy.see as them serious like say them go fit pay am

The only serious man who raised minimum wage from N7,500 to N18,000 is Jonathan.
He implemented the almost 150% increase in 2010, which some governors have not implemented till now.

2 Likes

Re: Governors Attend Meeting On Minimum Wage (Photos) by seguno2: 9:45pm On Dec 14, 2017
engrjacuzzi:
I cry for my country

Is that all what you can do?
Crying?
Can’t believe that a young person is only capable of crying for his country? Can’t you do more than just crying?
Na who only crying don epp
Are you a professional beggar? Perhaps, crying helps them?

1 Like

Re: Governors Attend Meeting On Minimum Wage (Photos) by eazykulex(m): 9:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
prince4pro:

Seriously this country is doomed
Its Nt, If Only Do Ur Own Quota & Pray 4 Them[b]
prince4pro:

Its Nt, If Only Do Ur Own Quota & Pray 4 Them[/b]
prince4pro:

Its Nt, If Only Do Ur Own Quota & Pray 4 Them
Re: Governors Attend Meeting On Minimum Wage (Photos) by RealityShot: 10:17pm On Dec 14, 2017
omooba969:

Stop cursing your fatherland or do you have another country of your own?
it is not a cause.

it is a fact!

when people like Tumsah can exit in a country and FG can approove $1billion to fight boko haram that it said it has defeated for over 6months now...

YES NIGERIA IS DOOMED!

someone has to say it. So we can find solutions to our problem and pray so God can change our DOOMED course.
Re: Governors Attend Meeting On Minimum Wage (Photos) by Dawinlove(m): 12:55am On Dec 15, 2017
earldoyex:
Abeg carry ur yeye face go Radio Nigeria.
thanks
Re: Governors Attend Meeting On Minimum Wage (Photos) by HIPROFILE(m): 5:26am On Dec 15, 2017
Another skid towards 2019 election

Same kinda game every time...naija political moves are scripted like nollywood movie...

# Milk the masses dry, keep them hungry and release a little to them when you need them so they forget their hunger easily and see you as Messiah

This is the most wicked move in politics unfortunately for Nigerians APC the ruling party embraced this old evil pattern.

(1) (2) (Reply)

EndSARS: Youths Block Onitsha Police Area Command / The Bricklayer’s Breakdown Of Nigeria’s Proposed 2015 Budget / EFCC May Return Dasuki To DSS Custody

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.