Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,041 members, 7,818,086 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:24 AM

How To Deal With A Lecturer Who Giveout Bad Results - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Deal With A Lecturer Who Giveout Bad Results (1317 Views)

Dr Adetunji Adeyanju, The UNILAG Maths Lecturer Who Spent 25 Years To Obtain PhD / How I Paid Back LAUTECH Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University. / Perfect Payback For Lecturer Who Failed Me For 6 Years In The University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Deal With A Lecturer Who Giveout Bad Results by YBMB(m): 3:17pm On Dec 14, 2017
Hy guys, i am currently a 300L stydent of a state university in Nigeria, The main prob now is that this particular lecturer gave out too many "F" results after all the quiz, assignments and sweet exam.
What amaze me the more is that majority of the students don't have any score in the 'in course' column.

please i need advice on how to deal with this kind of situation. And also can the result be reviewed again so as to know what's the fault is?

i need answers please.
Re: How To Deal With A Lecturer Who Giveout Bad Results by chineduemmao: 3:26pm On Dec 14, 2017
Lala help!
Re: How To Deal With A Lecturer Who Giveout Bad Results by YBMB(m): 3:39pm On Dec 14, 2017
pls mods move this to where i can get more audience pls. i seriously need take legal action on this.
Re: How To Deal With A Lecturer Who Giveout Bad Results by ipobarecriminals: 3:54pm On Dec 14, 2017
sad kiss smiley angry sad undecided sweet exam and u still score F/carryover? U are a clown.U can't do anything. Just write a FACT not story in ur exam script only then u'll score/have FAT MARK.If u like,go meet one baba for ur village, nah waste of time.
Re: How To Deal With A Lecturer Who Giveout Bad Results by encryptjay(m): 4:34pm On Dec 14, 2017
I guess you should request that your script should be examined or re-marked and if you're friendly with him, he can show you your script.
Some people won't understand your plight but it happens.
A student was taking a course with us as a CO student, luckily for him, the lecturer inquired about his matric number and alas, he didn't fail the course.
And since you said most of your colleagues are having similar issues, then the exam scripts have to be reviewed but if it doesn't work out, just resit the course again.
Re: How To Deal With A Lecturer Who Giveout Bad Results by YBMB(m): 4:59pm On Dec 14, 2017
ipobarecriminals:
sad kiss smiley angry sad undecided sweet exam and u still score F/carryover? U are a clown.U can't do anything. Just write a FACT not story in ur exam script only then u'll score/have FAT MARK.If u like,go meet one baba for ur village, nah waste of time.

u know it's not a must to comment ober a topic ryt?

1 Like

Re: How To Deal With A Lecturer Who Giveout Bad Results by YBMB(m): 5:01pm On Dec 14, 2017
encryptjay:
I guess you should request that your script should be examined or re-marked and if you're friendly with him, he can show you your script.
Some people won't understand your plight but it happens.
A student was taking a course with us as a CO student, luckily for him, the lecturer inquired about his matric number and alas, he didn't fail the course.
And since you said most of your colleagues are having similar issues, then the exam scripts have to be reviewed but if it doesn't work out, just resit the course again.

thank you 4 d advice.
i will do just that.
Re: How To Deal With A Lecturer Who Giveout Bad Results by abduljabbar4(m): 5:16pm On Dec 14, 2017
ipobarecriminals:

It seems like you have never had issues with a lecturer. My own promised me that he would make sure that i dont make first class
Re: How To Deal With A Lecturer Who Giveout Bad Results by YBMB(m): 5:22pm On Dec 14, 2017
abduljabbar4:

It seems like you have never had issues with a lecturer. My own promised me that he would make sure that i dont make first class

imagine. Some lecturers r heartless
Re: How To Deal With A Lecturer Who Giveout Bad Results by YBMB(m): 5:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
abduljabbar4:

Some lecturers wicked die.
Re: How To Deal With A Lecturer Who Giveout Bad Results by encryptjay(m): 5:35pm On Dec 14, 2017
YBMB:

thank you 4 d advice.
i will do just that.
No qualms bro.
Re: How To Deal With A Lecturer Who Giveout Bad Results by MatricNumber(m): 6:01pm On Dec 14, 2017
Give me his name and i will sack him immediately
Re: How To Deal With A Lecturer Who Giveout Bad Results by ipobarecriminals: 6:08pm On Dec 14, 2017
undecided undecided
abduljabbar4:

kiss
abduljabbar4:

sorry!Nah only u go university? in 1991,one baba olowookere told us dat none of us go comot with 1st class but 2nd class go dey and nah so we see am.In his own exam,if u like cheat/carry expo,d least he'll grade u nah E,D,C.Only those with Fact,i doubt score B..This baba call class attendance .
Re: How To Deal With A Lecturer Who Giveout Bad Results by Nobody: 6:57pm On Dec 14, 2017
If he is a lecturer that is sortable, then you know the rest.
Re: How To Deal With A Lecturer Who Giveout Bad Results by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 7:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
abduljabbar4:

Nonsense... Considering that the average undergrad does >120 units in the university... how will one lecturer prevent you from having first class
Re: How To Deal With A Lecturer Who Giveout Bad Results by abduljabbar4(m): 10:01pm On Dec 14, 2017
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
Nonsense... Considering that the average undergrad does >120 units in the university... how will one lecturer prevent you from having first class

not when he is the hod and very influential among the lecturers
Re: How To Deal With A Lecturer Who Giveout Bad Results by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 10:17pm On Dec 14, 2017
abduljabbar4:

not when he is the hod and very influential among the lecturers
except for mushroom private schools and state schools, that hire BSc and MSc holders against the directive of NUC, this can't work in Public universities where most staffs have PhD's and won't even try to take vendetta orders from their fellow PhD holder, after all "who e EPP"?.
Re: How To Deal With A Lecturer Who Giveout Bad Results by YBMB(m): 1:04am On Dec 15, 2017
MatricNumber:
Give me his name and i will sack him immediately
For real
Re: How To Deal With A Lecturer Who Giveout Bad Results by babyfaceafrica: 7:26am On Dec 15, 2017
EZEIGBO1OFIMO:
except for mushroom private schools and state schools, that hire BSc and MSc holders against the directive of NUC, this can't work in Public universities where most staffs have PhD's and won't even try to take vendetta orders from their fellow PhD holder, after all "who e EPP"?.
oga you don't know what you are saying
Re: How To Deal With A Lecturer Who Giveout Bad Results by Nobody: 8:21am On Dec 15, 2017
These are the times village people can be of assistance
Re: How To Deal With A Lecturer Who Giveout Bad Results by EZEIGBO1OFIMO: 8:37am On Dec 15, 2017
babyfaceafrica:
oga you don't know what you are saying
really... So after going abroad for PhD, you're going to take vendetta orders from your fellow lecturer who probably got his PhD in one mushroom school in Nigeria, You must be very Naive if you think Adults with a multitude of problems sit down to think about students all day.

(1) (Reply)

2018/2019 Agip Postgraduate Scholarship Test Result. / UNITED NATIONS Has Approved And Recognized A Nigerian University / Outrage As Kidnapped AAU Student Allegedly Faked Her Own Kidnap For N100m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.