Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,102 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:03 PM

Burna Boy Vows To Say The TRUTH About Mr 2kay’s Robbery - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Burna Boy Vows To Say The TRUTH About Mr 2kay’s Robbery (331 Views)

Burna Boy Arrested By Police Over Mr 2Kay Robbery, To Be Charged To Court (Photo / Frank Edwards Shades Burna Boy Over Robbery Of Mr 2kay Allegations / Mr 2kay: I Made Gifty, I Opened Instagram, Snapchat, Twitter For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Burna Boy Vows To Say The TRUTH About Mr 2kay’s Robbery by Naijagotit1(m): 3:55pm On Dec 14, 2017
Burna Boy vows to speak the truth about Mr 2Kay’s robbery incident.

Burna Boy who has been allegedly involved in Mr 2Kay’s robbery's case with the police for the past few weeks, stated that lies & politics has surrounded his name for the past week. He's ready to let the cat out of the bag by saying the TRUTH.

See what he posted below

Curled From; http://naijagotit.com.ng/2017/12/14/burna-boy-vows-say-truth-mr-2kays-robbery/

Re: Burna Boy Vows To Say The TRUTH About Mr 2kay’s Robbery by Northernonyenku(m): 4:02pm On Dec 14, 2017
This boys no get respect.so we should sit down n read lies u'v taken ur time to rehearse. Oga SARS dey find u,go n tell dem the "truth".ur case is different.

1 Like

Re: Burna Boy Vows To Say The TRUTH About Mr 2kay’s Robbery by Captaynbee: 4:06pm On Dec 14, 2017
Oluwa Burna OG
Re: Burna Boy Vows To Say The TRUTH About Mr 2kay’s Robbery by hatchy(f): 4:23pm On Dec 14, 2017
See what your stupidity have caused you,this boy.

Stop smoking weed and being a cultist you refused,now see the outcome.

Police dey find you!
Re: Burna Boy Vows To Say The TRUTH About Mr 2kay’s Robbery by LessNoise: 4:38pm On Dec 14, 2017
Most guys talk tough even here on nairaland...one stupid boy was ranting here calling me names coz I didn't wanna get banned I dropped my address I was even going to pay for his uber....you know the rest e-muscles grin

(1) (Reply)

European Court Of Justice (ECJ) Angrily Declare Uber A Taxi Cab / Charlyboy Releases 2018 Prophecies, Speaks On APC, PDP, Boko Haram / Affordable Luxury!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.