Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,002 members, 7,817,964 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:15 AM

Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) (62473 Views)

Man Who Snatched Keke In Umuahia And Ran To Ohafia Caught By Youths (Photos) / Thief Beaten & Tied To Pillar After Being Caught Trying To Steal Keke In Delta / African Migrant Arrested With A Shotgun Concealed In His Pocket In Italy. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by MENELIK11: 9:17pm On Dec 14, 2017
bughead:
when your culture is inline with dirtiness, your upbringing will be alll about dirty!

Every tribe has clean people but one particular tribe is has dirty people

You are very correct, only the Osus are neat just like this lady caught here. No wonder, potopoto republic is representing Nigeria well in the competition of dirtiest cities in the world!
Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by AFONJAPIG(m): 9:18pm On Dec 14, 2017
look at her , very ugly thing, she get luck they didn't do her what was in my mind...
Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 9:33pm On Dec 14, 2017
HallaDaTruth:
Don't throw stones, you might marry a good girl from that area someday . Am not a hypocrite, am Igbo and my fiancee is Yoruba. LIVE ABOVE HATE
u did not see any responsible igbo man okwaya?? mtchhw
Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by mrkings84(m): 9:36pm On Dec 14, 2017
According to reports, the lady allegedly confessed that she has been in the business for past 2 years and she started pick-pocketing when she was at Onitsha area of Anambra state before coming down to Abia state.....

Hm..... Apc na wa o....
So this woman started this act as soon as u came into power two years ago ..... Apc why
Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by smartiyke78: 9:40pm On Dec 14, 2017
Yhis may b a man in,disguise....
Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by gmoney12: 9:43pm On Dec 14, 2017
muller101:
look grass no de grow for DESERT
have u been to Libya before? have u used my oil before?take a look at that picture again
Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by EmekaBlue(m): 9:46pm On Dec 14, 2017
Fvck this mumu country...suffer too much
Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by asawanathegreat(m): 9:50pm On Dec 14, 2017
Happy Xmas to her
Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by farem: 9:53pm On Dec 14, 2017
Fweshspice:
pple are Damn hungry and the polithiefians voted into power are flexing... Bleep the polithiefians
Is this your excuse for her misbehavior? No problem she coming after you next and we will know how you're going to rationalize it again. Pick pocket is as old as the independent Nigeria. So stop patching it up with some incoherent excuses
Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by jeromeoke(m): 9:58pm On Dec 14, 2017
OrestesDante:
shocked

∆ How come a woman this old and haggard have such perky breasts.

#Team Plastic bra

Lest I forget.... It is the people of the rising sun ∆
. Incase you and forgotten, yesterday an afonja woman also steal 60k and two handset and her name is biniki, but this girl name is not mention, mean while she maybe an afonja woman who went to huck her puzzy in eastern part of Nigeria due to to much competition of customer in lagos, I dedicate this to oduduwa Republic

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by gmoney12: 10:03pm On Dec 14, 2017
olaniyisamuel:

May I know ow much ur product cost and ow efficient with no side effect?
its 2500k the side effects or what ever is that hairs go full either ur bald head or jaw
Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by ArcSEMPECJ(m): 10:03pm On Dec 14, 2017
So Afonjas still have something to say?...if not that this woman didn't travel to Ogun the brown roof republic before being caught,..will we know her identity when her head must have been kidnaped for sale over there
Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by olaniyisamuel(m): 10:08pm On Dec 14, 2017
gmoney12:
its 2500k the side effects or what ever is that hairs go full either ur bald head or jaw

Can't buy it at dat rate. D one I saw was below 2500. Thanks for the reply
Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by Mariangeles(f): 10:09pm On Dec 14, 2017
OrestesDante:
shocked

∆ How come a woman this old and haggard have such perky breasts.

#Team Plastic bra

Lest I forget.... It is the people of the rising sun ∆
Just because it happened in the east doesn't necessarily mean she's Igbo, and besides ,she doesn't look like an Igbo lady
Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by hotspec(m): 10:17pm On Dec 14, 2017
MasterKim:
So wat shud he throw? Bottle abi.
Who cares if a flat head has a Yoruba fiancee or not.
Dem go turn holy holy if d tin don turn come dere side
more butter for ur bread joh
Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by gmoney12: 10:25pm On Dec 14, 2017
olaniyisamuel:

Can't buy it at dat rate. D one I saw was below 2500. Thanks for the reply
after using that 1 u will still look for me...and then am always avail able to do business with u..*smiles*
Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by olaniyisamuel(m): 10:30pm On Dec 14, 2017
gmoney12:
after using that 1 u will still look for me...and then am always avail able to do business with u..*smiles*

Noted.
Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 14, 2017
cezarman:

No mind am. Them plenty wey wan be like am oh! Especially one "ubanmeudie" ( something like that sha) and "Evablazin" (the spelling is probably wrong). But their own no dey ever sweet, because they're trying to be someone else, instead of being original... Pirated copy.
This your tongue sharp o. But the guy is a good student of the master.
Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by Nobody: 10:44pm On Dec 14, 2017
dayleke:

Is that one an achievement ?
Nwaikpe is the Simon Cowell of Nairaland.
Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by mrgreen4real(m): 11:03pm On Dec 14, 2017
she looks like winch
Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by muller101(m): 11:21pm On Dec 14, 2017
gmoney12:
have u been to Libya before? have u used my oil before?take a look at that picture again
you sell your oils in Libya?
Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by Harrynight(m): 11:40pm On Dec 14, 2017
put tyre n pour fuel abeg... i hate dis ppl pickin pocket wit passion
Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by enemyofprogress: 11:48pm On Dec 14, 2017
Dis ibo people sef
Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by Apina(m): 11:49pm On Dec 14, 2017
OrestesDante:

shocked

∆ I'm not making it tribal... I only said the truth ∆
In other words, only igbo people live in the east? Really smart! undecided
Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by Fweshspice(m): 12:54am On Dec 15, 2017
farem:

Is this your excuse for her misbehavior? No problem she coming after you next and we will know how you're going to rationalize it again. Pick pocket is as old as the independent Nigeria. So stop patching it up with some incoherent excuses
bro jst calm ursef down abeg
Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by aPr: 3:26am On Dec 15, 2017
OrestesDante:
shocked

∆ [b[b]]How come a woman this old and haggard have such perky breasts.

#Team Plastic bra
[/b]
Lest I forget.... It is the people of the rising sun ∆[/b]

she is not as old as she looks na suffer
Re: Woman Caught Stealing From Man's Pocket In Keke In Enugu (Photos) by thunderbabs: 5:59am On Dec 15, 2017
Fweshspice:
pple are Damn hungry and the polithiefians voted into power are flexing... Bleep the polithiefians

I hrd some of u r plannin to vote buhari in again na

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man / Abosede Idowu Stabs Boyfriend To Death Over N3,000 In Ogun (Photo) / Gang Takes Nigerian Girls To Dubai, Records Unclad Videos Arrested (Pictured)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.